Go out and find stuff much?

for matters relating to archaeological and historical dowsing.

Re: Go out and find stuff much?

Postby mike » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:30 pm

Looked yesterday at Dragoon Mountain where its said Cochise had a place where he hid up and raided the local area once, I dowsed about and picked up two places where gold coins are hidden in my opinion.Gold and Silver coins are buried close to the 10 road there and only 2 to 3 feet deep, not a huge haul but worth looking for if you live local, and another site close to the Cascabel Airport/road which is north of the Mountain, here gold coins again at the same sort of depth, with a better gold coin haul close to the path to a house, just east of the Cascabell Road.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:07 pm

Looking south of Yuma Arizona in the desert area there is a gold vein small but very inviting, and to the west is I believe 4000 gold Spanish coins hidden which was buried 400 years ago there and those could be worth a great deal today with gold what value it is now.
mike

Postby TN FireWalker » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:29 am

Mike, I so wish I had a partner to go out Dowsing with to scout out your finds.
I do know, depending on where South of Yuma you are referring to, is not such a safe place. San Luis, AZ is where we cross the Border into Mexico. The little town is safe, even the town right across the border, San Luis, Mexico, is safe. But you don't want to travel off the main roads.
Let's just say, no one would travel some of that area unless they were up to no good or were the Border Patrol Officers.
Keep me posted. I do travel to Yuma then to San Luis, Mexico sometimes to visit the medical facility I work for located there.
Always enjoy adding more to my list of to do's after reading your posts.
Take care,
Nancy
Nancy
TN FireWalker

Postby mike » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:16 pm

Hi Nancy where I was dowsing was more the desert area rather than the mountains, and I dont really have a clue what the area would be like other than the pictures I get from Google Earth, like you said some places are off limits and should never be visited without local knowledge.I understand what your saying, people are different and local issues can make them upset when strangers are about, I havent checked out San Luis yet, but I will tomorrow when Im not so tired....I work from the Old Wild West Tales on the Internet of past robberies and Wells Fargo stories of things taken from them down the years, and just dowsing about thinking of lost gold and silver mines on maps, as I pass over them from a low height, if I get a pull I go in closer and start to really look hard taking more time.Its a fun thing for me,I do that or play Solitaire on the laptop when the weather is wet or cold outside, as I cannot walk much and get bored easy.
mike

Postby TN FireWalker » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:48 pm

Hi, Mike....sounds like a great way to not get bored and it's easy on the body.
I hate technology, but look at what it does for us, good amd bad. I love to read, but going to the Library or Book Store is not something I do much anymore. But, now with the internet I can just type something and find history, ancient sites, pictures, blogs, etc. Sounds like you have a great system set up.
By the way, that part of the Border has many illegals crossing or drug cartel crossing. Ya don't want to be out hiking or Dowsing and cross their paths.
Rest well.
Till tomorrow's light brings new adventures.
Nancy
Nancy
TN FireWalker

Postby mike » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:10 am

Hi Nancy I will PM you about San Luis and the area around, it sounds a place to drive past and enjoy but never stop, which is a shame as the country side is for everyone to enjoy and admire for what it is.While things of value may be found there its not something for the fool hardy to try and go digging around, it will only interest those who dont value life and want to live and die fast, which today seems to be the fashion with many people.....Check out places further north if I can today, my back is bad and I havent been on line for a couple of days with the pain, so hoping things are better today and I can get about and do things I enjoy,APART from eating. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
mike

Postby mike » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:29 pm

Checked out the San Luis area and I believe yet another gold vein runs to the east west out in the desert some distance, but who would want to go looking, you might have more fun in a forest with the Black Bears than that place...I sent a PM NANCY and it disappeared, so write another one soon, if you get a chance tomorrow check the house to see if things are better,more warming and lighter atmosphere please ?
mike

Postby mike » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:18 pm

The Tomb of Cleopatra has never been found, and I just wonder where it would be,and I dont think it would be in the Valley Of The Queens along with the other ones,she would have chosen a quiet out of the way place I believe.Might take a look around Alexandria where she lived for a while, and could have decided to be laid at rest there, in a quiet place away from the crowds and people,as she was not the best liked person when she died.The question is would she have been laid to rest with things of great value,like many rulers were in those times, I believe it would have been a modest thing with perhaps a few things she used and would need in the next life, and not much of great value.Still worth a dowse about along the coast,you never know what you might find, perhaps some hidden site.

Well hand on heart I found a place with all sorts there at 30 feet deep along the coast, and its a good size and not just a treasure buried in a hole, but a complex from its size ??
mike

Postby mike » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:43 pm

Something really interesting I dowsed today the Temple of Taposiris Magna on the coast of Egypt, while I dont believe it has any things of value there hidden underground the site is on Sacred Ground with Leys to the north and east giving the area inside a clockwise influence.It dates to 8300 years ago for me when the place became special with active energies, and was regarded Im sure as Holy ground by people at the time and afterwards.Its been found to contain many underground passeges within the court yard Temple, but I dont believe Cleopatra was buried there...The site to the east has all the marks of someone special, and it contains coins of bronze which Cleopatra had made for the people of Egypt while she ruled, and at a depth of 30 feet it has all the marks of a past King, where they would lay in rest protected for ever....Most of the tombs in the Valley Of the Kings/Queens are all about 30 feet deep there, this is like a special group did all the tombs over the years who could be truested to do the best work, and protect its position from all others.A most interesting day, I will go back and check out what else I can find out, I may email Prof Dorothy Thompson at Cambridge who is interested with this running story of Cleopatra, I dont know how she feels about dowsers, but Im happy with her and the things she does. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:09 pm

Watching Gold Rush White Water on TV this week I thought I would have a Google of McKinley Creek to see if I could pick anything up along its length, and to be honest nothing stood out as special.But in the area I dowsed one position where I found the best gold deposit ever, its the richest I have come across, right in the middle of nowhere really, miles from any town or road and must be worth digging, I will check it out again to see if anymore places are close,might be the new gold rush of 2018. :lol:
mike

Previous

Return to Archaeology