UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Postby mike » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:51 pm

Low thick cloud cover today till about 1600 hours, but at 14.20 hours I was driving towards Bedworth and had to stop at the lights, and to the east of Bedworth was just under cloud cover a long grey cylinder shape.It never moved against the houses and things on the sky line, so it was not a normal aircraft, as it hovered there in my opinion.I moved forward and it had gone in under two minutes this object, but hands on heart I dont know what it was, but it WAS something there.I just wish I could have taken a picture, BUT you dont touch a phone while in the car or you risk a fine, no excuses.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:24 pm

Never took any pictures today as I was too sore from my back, and feeling cold as well, just never had the energy to stand outside and take pictures in the garden at all, not like me. :roll:
mike

Postby mike » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:17 pm

Yesterday I got a number of high cylinders in my pictures at Bedworth and places in Bulkington on the east side of the village there, it was very clear sky, but nothing small in the air moving about, just a number of big high cylinders.The one moved slow north to south over Bedworth, with this blue looking body at times in the pictures which moved up and down the cylinder which might have been the angle of the Sun on it ? The only thing with these big cylinders is the band around the middle which remains what ever angle the Sun is at, thats something which is part of the body and its to do with the Light Ship phenomenon where long forks of lightning shoot out forwards and backwards from this band,and it forms a sort of birds wing when its seen from the right angle in a picture.
mike

Postby mike » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:44 pm

Clear sky at times but I only got the one picture with a small silver alien craft in it, very quiet today and I took about 50 pictures in different parts of Coventry.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:55 pm

Last few days its been cloudy with rain and no chance really to get any good pictures around Coventry, so Im just having a few days off and waiting till the weather clears more.
mike

Postby mike » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:01 am

Looks better today outside, dry and warm even to before, see what I can get pictures of today.Doing the search in my memory stick of past pictures it seems a number have disappeared, but others have appeared I had forgot about which are good,Im still far from catching up fully, but some of the ones I remember as special are gone which is a mystery ? Might be on other memory sticks perhaps as I have a number of them which I have used over the last 4 years or so, I will keep looking and cropping to bring out the best view and the ones with better detail, I have at least 3000 pictures feel are good enough to keep now.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:21 pm

Yesterday I took about 40 pictures while it was not so cloudy, and in one I got a high cylinder Light Ship with long fingers of lightning both forward and backward of the ring around the middle of the cylinder.I just wonder if this device/engine is some sort of solar wind drive, they seem to use it when they are high, and perhaps thinking of returning to deep space, its something to ponder on, or it just might be some sort of ship protection, a sort of shield ?? Might prove interesting to dowse for an answer, I seem to have a link with them sometimes, so it might be possible to get some sort of a reply perhaps, let you know. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:09 pm

Took some more pictures today over Bedworth and I got a single high large craft looking like a saucer, but with the long lightning streaks around it that the Light Ships have ? Its nothing like the alien greys craft which dowse with strong Ruby and Diamond and Mica influence to them, these are something else...And later when I went in the garden at 14.07 hours I got a picture of another type of alien craft, this was thin and looking like a boomarang with that ring around its centre, I took a number of pictures before going back indoors to get warm, but just this single craft to the south of me high....I tried dowsing the Light Ship picture but got nothing really, other than its NOT the greys or friends, they are long gone for over a year now.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:10 pm

Took about 60 pictures today over Coventry and I got one picture with a fat triangle high over Bell Green area, and in another 2 small silver alien craft in formation running east to west across Bell Green as well, but thats it, very quiet again when the sky was clear of cloud cover.Try later to see whats about in Bedworth, I think the aliens have taken a Winter break somewhere warm like the Med. :lol:

Nothing in anymore pictures I took later over Bedworth, its very quiet.
mike

Previous

Return to Mike's UFO corner