Bore hole in Wales

for matters relating to dowsing for water supplies including wells, boreholes, heat pumps and other services.

Bore hole in Wales

Postby greenman » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:47 am

A member on another forum I frequent is asking about getting contractors to create a bore hole anyone know of a reliable firm.
http://overthegate.myfreeforum.org/abou ... highlight=
greenman

Re: Bore hole in Wales

Postby Ian Pegler » Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:00 pm

On the Over the Gate forum Justme writes:

Looking for recommendations for bore hole drillers that work in North Wales.

Justme may find that he needs to hire a dowser. My suggestion: contact the BSD office in Malvern and ask for a dowser on the professional register.

We do have one or two based in North Wales.

Hope this helps

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member

Postby garfield » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:37 pm

have you managed to get your borehole sorted out,please email me if you are still struggling,, i dont mean to blow my own trumpet but i have divined on a good few locations around wales as i did work for a drilling company,,email me [click the button to the right of this post] the sooner the better. all the best for now, i live in mid wales

Edited by I.P. 3.11.09 - removed email address to prevent harvesting by spam-bots
garfield

Postby Harri » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:37 pm

Hello, My husband is a waterwell driller. Andy at Pump Well Solutions cam be contacted on 07846278444. We're based on Anglesey but he can travel to work throughout UK. Harri
Harri
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science.
(Einstein)
Harri

Return to Water Dowsing