Go out and find stuff much?

for matters relating to archaeological and historical dowsing.

Re: Go out and find stuff much?

Postby mike » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:28 pm

Watched FROZEN GOLD on TV last night, its a video of a group of chaps hunting a lost Gold Mine near Pitt lake British Columbia.But the area is alive and could be a UFO hotspot not to mention Forest People (Bigfoot), and in the past its claimed 22 people have disappeared around here...Going to have a look here tonight to see what I can find, its an exciting place thats for sure, come back here if I find anything interesting okay. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:51 pm

Well its very exciting dowsing around Pitt Lake, its alive like I said, and it has places where Gold sits in the Mountains, not all over but heavy in some places and none existent in others...I have only just looked down the east side of the river and its wild and not the place to get lost thats for sure.Need lots of time to explore this area, its a place where something exciting is JUST around each corner, I think I could spend a month dowsing out around here and still not include everything.But I have some places to check out and I will come back here for sure to see what I can see, Pitt Lake is like a good book you cannot put down till you know what happened. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:33 pm

Watched a video of some chaps looking for Gold from a Pirate ship at Pirate Cove/Bay Madagascar and to be honest I never found the coast or Bay where they found a large Silver bar they claimed.But on the east coast in a place that looks very wild is Gold and Silver not deep right close to the sea there I dowsed tonight, so that might be where they should be looking perhaps. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:35 pm

I remember as a child a report of Gold coins were found off Norfolk beaches around Hemsby I think, it might be worth a dowse along the coast there to see if anything remains today. I fished there as man and boy and never found any Gold, but did find some coins that went towards next days bait but NO paper money. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:46 pm

Well that is a surprise, I picked up 3 places where Gold or Silver is buried, and the 2 places have bronze cannon as well off the Norfolk coast, so it could be ships of the Armada perhaps, but my date is out dowsing that period some years. None of the ships are in very deep water 25 feet is the deepest I believe, well worth a double take in a couple of days to confirm the work tonight. So that story of Gold coins could be true, but its not Hemsby its Caistor, well in my opinion.
mike

Postby mike » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:45 pm

Ransburg CA in the US has had reported a huge Gold nugget found by a chap with his metal detector, and if you dowse to the south of Ransburg in the desert any number of single big nuggets remain at a shallow depth just waiting to be found.Its laid out for houses to be built in the desert, so someone is going to be lucky digging in his garden sometime in the future when the houses are built. They are well spread out, the best was two big nuggets close together and enough Gold to let you retire I would think, some lucky person will become rich overnight just planting some flowers in their garden in the future. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:38 pm

With this desert region and Mojave Desert both having large single nuggets I wonder if during the ice age as the ice spread pushing huge rocks about this opened up Gold veins enough to move large chunks of Gold about, rather than the mixed Gold you see in the bed of streams. Im no geologist but it seems where deserts are they hold/produce the bigger nuggets of Gold, which makes me believe it had to come from some large vein, and had been spread far and wide at some time in the distant past. Where Mountain Gold most times come along the bed of streams where its been carried by the flow of the water away from its main vein, sometimes leaving a smear of Gold either side of the stream depending on which way it flows. Its fun looking for Gold in the Mountains and the Deserts of the World, I just wish I was young enough to grab a spade and go digging...I will have a look around Wales, its had good amounts of Gold from the past, so it HAS to be there, and just might have some veins still hidden in the Mountains waiting to be found. But I see some parts of WALES have a no digging/panning area where you cannot dig or pan for Gold, so you have to be aware of the local laws if you want to try panning in the streams of Wales. I would love to dowse some places and then try and dig the spots when the weather is nice, if only, all I can do to put flowers in the garden right now. :mrgreen:
mike

Postby mike » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:16 pm

Boundry Creek British Columbia is a wild place but has some interesting spots where you could still find Gold in the mountains, I dowsed 3 places where the gold is thicker and comes off the mountains where the Mother Load is higher up above the creek, a good place to be if you like the yellow iron. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:36 pm

Wales dowses with some wonderful places for Gold, and not all around the coast either, central Wales has some exciting places to go looking in my opinion if its allowed there, and one place showed more Gold in the ground than the US BEST MINE SITE. It would take some tunnelling and not just panning, but the rewards would blow you away Im sure, a real lottery win. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:34 pm

Yes today I dowsed around Wales again and its got some really good places for mines even today, not so much your out and out panning, but more the underground sort of mining.That said I know of a few places where you could earn a living panning in the streams still, thats IF its allowed in that area of Wales. Wales has had Gold since the Roman times, and while the mines are worked out many more still remain in my opinion, waiting to be found and worked, thars Gold in them thar hills. :lol:

Just noticed how some of the places where Gold is in Wales it falls close or on fault lines, I will check this against other places to see if its a common thing ?
mike

Postby mike » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:27 pm

Reading about pirate Samual Black Bellany and the ship laden with Gold he raided and stole, its said was sunk off the Cape Cod coast of Massachusetts USA...And if you dowse off that coast some distance out is a heavy Gold signature, so what they claimed COULD be true...From the amount I would say well worth diving to recover the loot me hearties AHH. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:37 pm

Another signature off the South Stack south/west of Holyhead, Gold Silver and Bronze dated to about 1396 so thats before the Armada ?? Might it be pirates, now where is my peg leg and eye patch. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:39 pm

Recorded the video of Snake Island couple of days ago, and will watch it later, Im sure silver and gold are on the island, it dowses that way.Trouble is the island is just whats written on the tin, SNAKE Island, so its not the place to camp and enjoy the view, not with that danger close to hand.But no doubt the island offers great hidden silver and gold, its well worth the risk to go and dig I feel.Will they find anything in the video, thats another thing, all depends if they have dowsed the island out before hand and know where to dig/search.....Money Pit video I believe this is not worth the effort to dig down to the lower levels of the pit, I feel nothing is down there and I would not spend good money to look further.
mike

Postby mike » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:52 pm

The rivers and creeks on the west side of New Zealand has had problems with gold hunters working the local areas after dark on the South Island, I never thought to look around there, but will try perhaps later to see/dowse whats about. 8)

Two places along the west coast of the South Island stand out for mining Gold, one is the Cook Canyon area and the other I dont want to talk about, but its there for the taking if you have permission folks. Its not like Arizona in the US where its more spread about, but two places look to have very good amounts there flushed down from the mountains to the east in both cases. 8)
Last edited by mike on Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:19 pm

Watching Croc Gold on TV last night I saw this group of miners looking for gold in the Queens River Bougainville, which is an island just east of the Solomon Sea north of OZ. The mountains in the north west dowse with gold that must have over time fed in the rivers and streams on Bougainville, and with it being very remote they stand to dig a lot of gold from the river beds as its untouched I believe.Sharing the rivers is fresh water crocs, so its not a walk in the park, they dig the river bed in cages to protect the diver from being eaten, but I dowse a good amount of gold there in the mountains and thus the rivers running down from the mountains.The mountains I imagine to have been volcanoes once as the area is very active and many of the islands there have to be good places to search for gold, since its on plates and volcanic forces running all ways, and just the remotest place to be the first to dig there and look for gold in a serious way.The other islands all around are looking very volcanic and must have gold left behind from early times,so its a place to spend time digging around to try and find some mother lodes, which I dowse to be high in the mountains in very dense forest and wild country.Just wish I was 20 years old again,and know what I know now. :mrgreen:
mike

PreviousNext

Return to Archaeology