Go out and find stuff much?

for matters relating to archaeological and historical dowsing.

Re: Go out and find stuff much?

Postby mike » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:16 pm

Been watching the videos of Pablo Escobar the drug king who was shot trying to escape the Police, he hid many thousands of dollars all over Columbia as bribes in case he was ever caught and wanted to get release fast.When he was in power its said he had as much as 60 million dollars a day coming back from plane loads of drugs dropped off in the US every day, so thats a lot of bribe money stashed around....If you dowse 100 and 1000 dollar bills and dowse for them you might just find a load hidden where they were buried years ago and lost, and its said Escobar hid many of these money drops all over the country in case he was ever caught.I just wonder if its possible to look for them today as some of them could still be buried just waiting to be dug up, any place where Escobar lived and worked you must stand a chance of finding something, as the money followed him around, where he was the money was. :lol:
mike

Postby TN FireWalker » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:40 am

Mike. There is a series here that has 2 men doing just that. I think they need a good Dowser.
I found one of the episodes on YouTube.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NJZzy4vttSk
He had so much money...amazing.
Be well, Nancy in AZ
Nancy
TN FireWalker

Postby mike » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:44 pm

Hi Nancy yes I think its the same videos here being seen each week, I have recorded some of them to watch later, to get an idea where he operated and where he played, you just dont know what you might find.He was someone who thought it was possible to buy a way out of anything, and for a while that might have been the case, but in the end it finished with a shoot out over the rooftops of buildings, NO chance/time to offer a bribe with bullets flying around your head....Its claimed for many people he was a sort of Robin Hood type who stole from the rich and fed the poor, but he did have blood on his hands its said, for every story you have two sides who offer different views of Pablo.The fact he had so much money coming in each day must have meant he buried some for a rainy day,you just cannot carry around with you millions of dollars when you move even for a day.So where ever he went its possible money is still buried there, waiting to be dug up sometime in the future, 100 dollar bills in huge wads of money that was paid out for the drugs he refined and sent to the US,a plane load of drugs out, and then a plane load of money coming back each day.Much of that had to be buried close to where ever home was that day or week for him I believe, he did live in Medellin but had places all over where he stayed and moved about to keep ahead of the Police/Troops.Finding places where Pablo hid his money cannot be easy, BUT getting your hands on it is something else, Pablo still has a lot of friends and family alive, and I would not wish to cross any of them.
mike

Postby TN FireWalker » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:29 am

Mike, sad but true. He was a ruthless mean killer, but he built homes for his community. Sadly I hate to think of what they had to do to repay him.
I cannot imagine that much money.
Watching shows like this, I still stand on the belief, if they had a Dowser working with them, they would have better success.
I wish you well over there across the pond. We are starting to get chilly here in the Arizona desert.
Nancy
Nancy
TN FireWalker

Postby mike » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:19 pm

Hi Nancy, yes its getting colder here as well, I have checked out the Internet and bookmarked a number of sites which talk about the early years of mining in the US and its so interesting.When its wet or cold outside I read each story and report and write down all the places mentioned, and then go dowsing to see if I can find the lost gold or silver mine or cache.So many stories of robbers taking the mail train, or stage coach or waggon loaded with gold from the mines, easy pickings,and often hidden away to avoid the military or sheriff and his men chasing them soon after.With gold so heavy any amount would slow the robbers getting away, so many times the loot was hidden and buried, so they could return later and collect the haul stolen.Thats fine if they are not caught and killed soon afterwards, leaving the stolen loot in the ground sometimes where even today its possible to look and find things from long ago....Not every story is possible to look and find things, some are just talk, or the loot was found years after and spent, or you just havent enough details to narrow the search.I always open out any search to double check, and go miles in each direction to cover any mistake in place names and distances involved, its really fun to find something which remains in these wild places from the past....You HAVE to remain very honest while you check out places, you cannot make it work just for the sake of it, as you only fool yourself, its a game of sorts, some you win and some you dont, but its great fun looking when its cold and wet outside.
mike

Postby TN FireWalker » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:02 pm

Mike, sounds like an interesting and worthy chilly day activity.
Haven't you done a search here in Superstition Mountains for the lost Dutchman mine? Many have died looking for it. It has such an interesting history.
Another place that I have been intrigued with for years is the Oak Island money pit search. There is a TV series now of two brothers searching for the treasure. So much history they have discovered so far. Sadly no "treasure" yet and they have spent millions.
The treasure could be The Holy Grail put there by the Knights Templar to hoards of gold from Pirates.
Maybe you can find that series on the internet too. Its called 'The Curse of Oak Island'.
Happy hunting.
Nancy
TN FireWalker

Postby mike » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:20 pm

Yes I looked at Oak Island some time ago a few times, while the odd coins has been found there I dont believe any real treasure is buried there, I think the last time I dowsed around there I felt an alien type power unit where levels of wood and water produced energy of sorts like a battery.I felt at the time it was an alien phone home type of thing and an distress call for others to come and help, and while I was not 100% sure it seemed the only answer to the tide flow in the tunnels, and the great depth of the hole and repeated cavity one below each other, a sort of orgone natural energy sourse Nancy....The problems with any hunt or search for treasure is you get so hooked on it you disregard everything else to continue the search long after you should have stopped looking, it can if you allow it to take over your life, you HAVE to say no sometimes when things dont work out.Always do your best and take it as far as you can, but be ready to step back if you have to,its no sin to get the odd thought wrong sometimes, we are all human.

Lost Dutchmans Mine I believe at least 3 sites could be the position where in the past they found loads of gold Nancy, its not all in the same position but spread out so you could look for years in the wrong place there.So many of the stories from the past all have some truth in them, its just a case of sifting through the clues to see where it leads.If you think about it these old timers just needed enough money to last the week to buy food and drink and a place to sleep, so go and dig a little more gold when the last lot runs out,a sort of ready supply needing a little work but keeping the body and mind happy and full.You only take what you can carry and what you need for the week, when your old thats as far as you think of. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:38 pm

Looking for the Grand Quivira Hoard in New Mexico I dowse a silver mine to the west of the old Church and thats it, no huge fortune or golden church bells or anything close within a few miles.BUT I do believe something of huge value was hidden during the revolt but just not around here, it had to be closer to the old workings both gold and silver being mined at the time of the revolt, so I place it further North.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:56 pm

Thinking about this more before dropping off to sleep I believe something of big value was buried in a cave, but not in the places mentioned for the Grand Quivira Hoard where they think it could be...I dowsed and found a place further north where I believe a large amount of BOTH gold and silver ore have been buried in a cave,and since the two things dont often get buried together I believe this could be the GQHoard.Im sure at the time of the revolt those in charge just had to bury a huge amount of gold and silver ore in a hurry to avoid it being stolen back, and they must have picked a cave close enough to the mine workings to hide the loot.And it had to be just a cave, and not old mine workings as the locals would have known of the cave if it had already been worked in the past, its the first place you would look.....Any time you check the Internet and find a story of this or that lost mine, you can dowse its position as well as a date stamp to the workings or when something was buried, so you have a few things which offer pointers to what you have found....Its so interesting when I dowse around Arizona and New Mexico as well as Cornwall or Dartmoor or Wales, most if not all the natural gold and silver mines run nne to ssw or e to w, is it something to do with the last magnetic swing of the poles perhaps ?? And the fun thing is you find some robber has made off with the Wells Fargo box full of gold coins, and where you look is a natural gold mine instead a few feet underground along the road he made his getaway. :mrgreen:
mike

Postby mike » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:03 pm

Checking out the Internet of the many lost gold mines and places where gold veins were found and lost in California, I dowsed the Adams Point/Lake Merrick area for anything there, and its all built now around the lake.But along Ivy Drive on the north side in one of the gardens at 5 feet is I believe 3000 gold coins waiting to be found, so someone will get a surprise if they dig the garden out for a swimming pool. :mrgreen:
mike

Postby mike » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:06 pm

Looking at New Hampshire in the US I dowsed a few places where natural gold veins run across the ground some not very deep, its had in the past a few gold mines that were worked, but they all ran out after a few years.But really its a place where gold can still be found if you look, Im sure someone should have a good look around to open these new places up,with it being shallow getting it out cannot be hard.
mike

Postby mike » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:44 pm

THINK I have the yellow iron fever,looking at the stories of long lost mines I came across Downieville CA USA, and to the NW and W of Downieville I believe at least two gold veins run e to west across the mountains there,both a good amount to look for, and well worth working both places.Just wish I was 40 again and could walk, I would have been on a plane long ago packing a pick axe and shovel. :mrgreen:
mike

Postby mike » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:57 pm

Checking Johnson Canyon Road Utah for the treasure of Montezuma I never dowsed anything around there, all except a natural gold mine on the mountain top running east to west like so many do both in the US and UK.And the site of the lake at Kanab is the same, nothing showing near Kanab of a huge treasure in my opinion, or Granite Gorge Grand Canyon either....But I do believe its a true story folks, I picked up something hidden thats huge in terms of jewels and gold ore and worked gold items, all in the same place in the mountains,and the only worry is about the curse thats protecting it :lol: :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:24 pm

Checked today the story of the old Jesuit smelting site at Tubac Arizona, where its claimed much of the gold was buried during the revolt there, but I dowsed nothing close at all in any direction from the Church where the smelter was, but far to the west was a natural gold mine hidden in the mountains still today, and running north to south downhill which is different from most. A lot of people believe gold was buried here in the past, but for me its all gone now, or the stories are not really true.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:19 pm

Something did not ring true for me about Tubac being a place where smelting was done on the gold found so I went back and looked again, and I found a site near Tubac and another at Amado to the north where a hidden mine/vein is waiting to be found, and both are good in the amount of ore there.These might be new veins, or perhaps ones worked in the past I dont know, its funny they remained hidden when I dowsed before today, it all just never rang true, so I dowsed again and picked up these ones....I just thought WHY would a smelter be made and used if no gold was close to provide the gold ore to smelt, it just never rang true dowsing the first time round.Or perhaps some sort of protection was cloaking the mines/veins, you never know, its happened to me before at Pirate Island In the Indian Ocean, when I first dowsed the island and got nothing ??
mike

PreviousNext

Return to Archaeology