Go out and find stuff much?

for matters relating to archaeological and historical dowsing.

Re: Go out and find stuff much?

Postby mike » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:22 pm

Going to check Greenland and the South Pole for more Platinum tonight, Im sure some of the stuff has fallen there over the years, but no chance I can go and look in my condition.All I can do to walk to the bird feeders in the garden to fill them up again next day. :lol:

Six places in Greenland dowse with Platinum, and while its a really hard and cold place, one site I dowse to have 600 lbs of Platinum just 25 feet under the soil.All the sites except the one in the sea are all at a depth of 25 feet, so it looks like something happened in recent times, compared to the Norfolk site all at 100 feet, which must be a very old strike....To the west of Greenland is very quiet, with no dowsing hits on the islands or land mass, which is a surprise.
mike

Postby mike » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:48 pm

Just went to dowse Iceland and got a food supply shop, anyway Iceland has In my opinion one place where the Platinum is 100 feet deep, JUST like the Norfolk sites so thats interesting as it may have come from the other strike thousands of years ago perhaps, worth sniffing out.A place in Iceland has both Diamonds and Gold, wish I lived close to that place, and had a sharp shovel and big sack. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:41 am

Just dowsing Auckland because of the big quake near there, and in one position Auckland has Gold on the Island, would you just know it, its deep but it has a lot of it there and well worth digging for it.Holiday Island and with the yellow iron as well,what more can you ask for. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
mike

Postby mike » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Dowsing the Superstition Mountains east of Phoenix USA, it has for me any number of places where rich Gold is to be found, I just dowsed at least 3 places where its not deep and just waiting to be mined.Okay its rough country and the digging would not be easy with all that rock, but it has for years been the place where people went to find the lost Gold mines of old.The Spanish worked the mines for years, and built houses near where they worked the mines dug into the mountains there, but the places I found are not in the high mountains area at all.I think it could be a case of the Gold being released during the Ice Age and just covered after by soil washed down from the mountain tops,its very localized and not spread about much in my opinion, not like Nome Alaska where its washed out to sea off the mountains, and spread all over by the tides and currents and wave movement....Im sure Gold is not natural to the planet, but comes here from space and Meteorites, or at least a lot of it has come to us that way in my opinion.Its not always near volcanic ground and its placed like something just came down and peppered a spot with Gold when it broke up,sometimes even the spots are in line or grouped together in my opinion.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:43 pm

East of Superstition Mountain Arizona USA is the site they claim of the Dutchmans Gold Mine, he found the mine and dug it for a number of years, taking back every visit large Gold nuggets to sell and even to throw on the floor of the hotel to watch people fight for the chance to grab some...If you dowse both west and east of Superstition Mountain really good places still exist today in my opinion to dig the gold up and become very rich, in places its not deep and could be mined if your fit and use a shovel and pick....Its claimed the Dutchmans Mine has long been found and dug out, but I dont believe that at all, because the number of good places still remain, if you have the time to look.Perhaps not a place to walk and dig here and there, its far too big an area, but with dowsing knowledge you could go straight to the mother load and clean up, well thats my opinion....Its hard country around the mountain but thats the place where in the past Gold formed or was where a meteorite struck that carried the gold, I have not checked if the sites all face the same direction, that would show its possible a meteorite struck that brought the gold.Or during the ice age the gold was washed along to drop in places where the water run off the mountains or bends in the rivers at the time, which today might be open ground or even desert/scrubland as the water levels have dropped since then....But if I lived local I would search every weekend or when I had the time, its a wonderful place for finding gold and getting rich, must be 12 places or more where good finds can be made, with the odd one having a very big mother load even today.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:06 pm

I watched Usain Bolt on the TV yet again running, and thought of his birthplace of Jamaica,and I had a quick Google of the island again.Its without doubt a wonder place to go dig treasure up in the open country, with the island home to pirates all those years so many of them MUST have buried their loot close to home for a time when they needed it.Dowsing the left side of the island has so many places where the influence of Gold coins is very high,and jewels along with both gold and silver, okay its not every other yards away, but Im sure if you covered the island you would find at least 30 to 40 places where things of great value are buried in my dowsing opinion.I dont have a clue how the finding things of value works in Jamaica, I imagine you would have to go half each on any finds, but we are talking well over thousands of pounds here perhaps much more, more gold than Usain has in his cabinet of gold medals thats for sure.. :lol:
mike

Previous

Return to Archaeology