Go out and find stuff much?

for matters relating to archaeological and historical dowsing.

Re: Go out and find stuff much?

Postby mike » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:53 pm

Last night for an hour I spent dowsing around both Cornwall and Devon looking for Gold, and its much more widespread than I ever thought.The amounts are not huge, but Im sure with the price of Gold it would be something to make you rich if you ever tried to dig it out, but you would need to use large equipment to make it pay.Often a vein of Gold would run between places close together, and sometimes at less than ten feet down, so its not a case of huge holes everywhere, just digging down to the vein Im thinking....The rivers its claimed were once full of Gold, but I think its only because the Gold ran down to the local rivers in times of flooding and collected there, perhaps I imagine after the Ice Age,more and more ancient Gold is being found crafted into wonderful things which might have come from Cornwall or Devon and not further afield.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:16 pm

A British Company is mining in 1000 feet of water close to the Canary Island for rare minerals like Tellurium with a robotic sub, its pulls large bits of rock off this mountain of rare minerals on the sea bed.The amount recovered from this underwater mountain in pure Tellurium is many times that found on land anywhere on the planet, with China being the best producer of these and other rare minerals...I am going to dowse the Atlantic to see if more of the stuff is around, talk about Blue John Stone, this stuff is worth its weight in Gold from the sound of it. :lol:

Well I have found the site near the Tropic Seamount, but another site is around there too, wonder if they know about the other place ?? :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:32 pm

Tellurium is much closer to home chaps, it looks to be ancient mountains and many if not all are in deep water and untouched, but dont yet know how pure all these deposits are.The mining on land in China does not contain as pure a load as these deep sea deposits do, perhaps the results of erupting soil mixing the deposit with local soil more ? But I dont know about rare minerals, I can dowse a few places where its to be found,but at the moment you need a robotic submarine to reach them. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:08 pm

I have been looking for Tellurium all over and have found other places, Im going to check out the Pacific to see if anything is around there, this is fun, like hide and seek.Not that you would get me going down 3000 feet in a mini sub, never get through the hatch with my back. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Wed May 03, 2017 1:05 pm

I have now recorded two videos of the new COOPERS GOLD, which is a report from Gordon Cooper who went into space about the possible sightings of sunken ships he saw from space.The maps and stuff are being checked out now to see if he could find/see the ships from space, which I think is very possible.If you can dowse from Google Earth, you must be able to see sunken ships from space just the same, while I am happy dowsing on Google at about 800 to 1500 yards above the subject position, its just possible he was happy at 250 miles to look around.I havent watched the videos yet but I will when I get the chance, its interesting to think he managed to do this, find things from that distance above the planet.I know with dowsing now and then the odd place has a cloak or some protection in place, but it cannot keep you away, and the things remaining hidden do come through after a few tries dowsing. Its who has placed the cloak there and the reason behind it all, as some places are special and should remain hidden from people.
mike

Postby mike » Tue May 09, 2017 7:33 pm

Large Roman hoard found some years ago reported on the TV last night, two chaps walking a field with metal detectors found over 500 coins buried in the ground there.I am going to try and find the story on the Internet and check the same area on Google, always the chance something remains hidden close, and worth another look. I think its very possible any dowser can produce the same results given they are happy to spend time looking around, its all a question of who would you ask to go have a dig if permission was granted,and do you want all the fuss afterwards if you struck it rich. The idea to dowse something ancient and then to find it interests me,but I would hate any fuss once the find had been made, being very shy like I am . :oops: :oops:

Three places I dowse south of Hereford with Roman coins at 3 feet deep, so I believe other places exist where something has been buried over 1000 years ago
mike

Postby mike » Sat May 27, 2017 9:04 pm

I watched about 20 minutes of that Cooper Gold on video, I have all the videos recorded but have not watched them yet.I believe the story line is Godon Cooper from space recorded the places he thought he saw sunken ships, and now someone is diving at these places to see whats there...I believe this might work, but why not just dowse the targets to look for silver and gold first to cut down the many diving sites, that to me is the way forward.The trail of gold and silver from any sunken ship would be spread along the bottom where the tides have taken it, and any ships covered with sand might have all the treasure confined in one small area perhaps still inside the broken timbers of the ship.But dowsing the targets will leave you with the places to look first, where you know gold or silver exists waiting to be found, NO point in chasing every target, they might be ships from WW2 even or a little later ?
mike

Postby mike » Mon May 29, 2017 4:44 pm

I have now watched two videos of Cooper Treasure on TV, and to be honest Im not at all sure.I dowsed the Turks and Caicos Islands he dived on, and my findings are not what he found, so I have to believe something is not right..The story is on the Gemini space module was some sort of special magnetic metal finder which they used to plot any Russian missile sites during the Cold War between Cuba and the US, and this is what Gordon Cooper used to find sunken ships as well...I want to watch some of the other videos I have of the Coopers Treasure, but Im not so sure this is the real thing, I need to compare other sites they dive on to see what I find there, then I will know better if there is any truth in this story.Always remembering I could be wrong, and my dowsing is off, but for the moment Im happy its working fine . :oops: :oops: :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:37 pm

Watched another recorded video of COOPERS TREASURE, and I have done a double take of the Turks and Caicos Islands to look for any Gold in the area, and its not as per video still.Yes I believe a gold trail lies along the Caicos Island in some depth of water, but not the area spoken about or searched yet in the videos I have seen.The gold trail lies north to south, which might be how the water currents run around the island, and its of great age which might include the Spanish or pirate ships of the time....But hand on heart the targets on the video and what I found do not match at all, so I have to believe the treasure found from space is not correct from what I dowse so far, but Im always open to other ideas....If Gordon Cooper did have on the space craft a super metal detector then its possible he did pick up and record the positions of these wrecks, but as for them being full of gold thats another story I believe, they could be ships from all ages including WW2 .
mike

Postby mike » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:24 pm

I have watched another recorded video of Coopers Treasure, and this one again talks of the Turks and Caicos Islands, and this time about Columbus and the wrecked Atocha as well.It seems at the time the early travels of Columbus were just trips to collect Gold and Silver and take it all back to Spain, before the Pinto brothers started to do the same thing, with others following along behind them.These journeys all had ship wrecks and the cargo lost to the seas, which in todays prices are huge if the cargo can be found and recovered, so its a worth while thing to do.The thought Gordon Cooper had a sort of magnetic device to locate wrecks might be true, but it would pick up everything with metal aboard, including modern day ships.So any maps will have all manner of wrecks shown, with perhaps the odd one a wreck of great value with gold and silver and jewels, the secret is to know which ones to chase and follow up...I still think my way would be much better, take any area of the sea and dowse for those things of value, and if you get a kick look closer and see what depth the water is for diving.The next level is a remote vessel to dive over the deeper sites with a magnetometer and check what your getting, and some kind of sucking device to remove/blast the sand and mud away to expose a wreck or clear some of the silt away for better probing....Why search with ships all over the ocean to find wrecks then check them out, first dowse that part of the ocean before you go looking, and in COOPERS TREASURE case first dowse his maps and then when your happy its got things of value, get your feet wet.....Pearls were mentioned in this last video report, so I will dowse for those off the Caicos Islands where I know a trail of valuable things are including bronze cannon and all sorts.....Jewels but no pearls when I looked just now....One other place has a Gold signature off Whitby, but nothing else there ?
mike

Postby mike » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:02 pm

If you look on the Internet so many reports of things gone missing the World over, Im having fun checking some of these reports out tonight,just wish I had my health and was 25 again, I would be out with my spade digging. :lol: :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:44 am

Or perhaps diving, just looked at Lake Toplitz where its said Nazi Gold was left in the lake during WW2, and some things have already been found.The S/E side of the lake and the N/E side of the lake to me dowse interesting, I dont know if in the past woodland roads went to these spots near the bank, but something of great value is there I believe in the water ?

Lake Altausee also in Austria is said to have things put in the lake during WW2, and on the west side in 2 or 3 places and in the south/e side are things of great value in my opinion when I dowsed them today.Dont know how deep the lake is but it has to be worth searching, and over time not much sediment can have settles on any boxes placed there.They might have sunk further in the bottom mud with the weight, and if they had gold bars inside more so ?
mike

Postby mike » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:37 pm

So much on TV about sunken Spanish ships full of Gold and Silver, and many of the reports speak of the 1715 wrecks where over 11 gold ships got caught in bad weather off Florida taking the loot back to Spain...If you dowse along the keys and further out to sea any number of wrecks that carry many things of value can be found, with some in shallow water under 100 feet. The best one I found is in deep water and closer to Burmuda than the Florida Keys, but it has everything on the wreck Pearls, Gold, Silver and many Jewels, love to suck that ship up from the bottom. :mrgreen: Its said the Gold Coast is named because so many gold coins are washed up there after storms, and I can well believe that today, its still alive with treasure that place and for sure is a location to check out if your a diver and can work the coast there.I believe its very possible to find really wonderful things anywhere along that coast, so many targets.

The area east of Florida is littered with wrecks all in deepwater, it must be the route the ships took back to Spain with its treasure all that time ago, no straight lines but wrecks here and there and everywhere, where perhaps the storms blew the many ships around before sinking them being over loaded maybe ?
mike

Postby mike » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:37 am

Off the coast of South Africa now at least two ships are mining the waters for Diamonds and in time they will search for Gold as well, they have a sort of suction robot that crawls on the sea bed and sucks up the rocks and sand and soil for anything of value...Off the coast in at least 3 places in the Caribbean are spots where the sea floor has a carpet of Gold and Silver and Jewels where past Spanish ships have sunk and spread all the cargo across the ocean floor.Any of these large sucking ships visit there could vac up a huge amount of coins and all manner of things with great value, I wonder if they know ?? :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:26 pm

Looking in the UK and Ireland for Platinum tonight, its around the same price as Gold from what the papers say,and it just might have come to Earth as meteorites from what men of science tells us...Anyway I checked the UK and found a spot where at least 5 places all have Platinum at about 100 feet down close together, so I believe the idea Platinum came to Earth from space holds water.The one place I checked has 100 lbs of the stuff there, so thats me made for life, now where is that digger I hired, and its in my home area where I born, with me a little after the meteorite shower. :lol: :lol:
mike

PreviousNext

Return to Archaeology