Go out and find stuff much?

for matters relating to archaeological and historical dowsing.

Re: Go out and find stuff much?

Postby mike » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:39 pm

Looking again at Bougainville you can see three rivers running down from the mountains at the point where the crew of Croc Gold talked about, and I dowse they are working the right river there with the best chance of getting river gold.While Im sure the mother load is back in the mountains, at two places either the river has collected over the years a hot spot of gold there, OR another mother load is waiting to be found on the north bank of the river. Plus if you dowse over the mountains to the west other places have gold in good amounts in at least two to three places, I think dowsing is the key to finding the best places in the time they have to work there before they have to leave Bougainville.
mike

Postby mike » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:25 pm

The Island of Madagascar has an island off its north/east coast where pirates would live and sail from, and return from raiding off India and other places. I dowsed this island and it has places where the odd gold can be dug up, but in the main its pretty clean of what I would call treasure.So really I believe its not a place where huge amounts of plunder was buried and left waiting for better times, to be dug up and sold and spent.But off the east coast of Madagascar its another story, I dowse along the beach a big hoard just waiting to be found, its the mother load of some pirate who never returned to spend it, perhaps Captain Kidd no less ?
mike

Postby mike » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:25 pm

When I first dowsed St Marys island where the old time pirates used for raiding India and the shipping lanes of South Africa near Madagascar I never felt anything of interest, but it was like a low cloud was obscuring the dowsing at the time, so yesterday I went back and looked again at a closer distance.And I found along the island 7 places where things of great value have been buried with most dowsing being there from 300 to 350 years ago, so that puts some of them during the time when the pirates were active raiding,with gold and silver and diamonds and other jewels included in the hoards. So local people who have a garden may dig up some unexpected treasure during the growing season, as some of the sites are close to houses in my opinion...Its been said some of the pirates used to curse their buried gold to avoid others finding it, and while I missed all the places the first time round dowsing,I dont believe any curse was guarding it as I felt no evil, just a fog hiding it from me. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:22 pm

Looking at an Internet site I read of six old Pirate places across the World and Jamaica being one of them, so I took a look.And Im only half way around the island and it has hidden places all over with some of them a good way inland, the age of many of them range between 300 to 400 years ago when gold and silver coins were buried, along with mixed jem stones.Its a hotspot for sure Jamaica for hidden booty, them pirates must have been on overtime all those places so far I have found,dont think a lot got past them chaps.. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:19 pm

Forrest Fenn a retired chap in the US has buried a box of gold and jewels and coins somewhere in the Rockies he claims, I have looked for this box of things before Im sure, at an age when I cannot remember if I locked the car and front door now. :lol: But Forrest wrote a poem and in it he gives clues to where its buried, but I took the view the gold and things will offer a dowsing clue anyway. I will have a nose about to see if I can find it my way, Im sure I have been here before looking ???
mike

Postby mike » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:33 pm

Near Papu two islands have gold on them as well as the big island, and perhaps more close to here.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:13 pm

Some of these natural gold veins or reefs are huge, and other pirates treasure is buried along this part of the world near West New Britain containing both gold and silver and mixed jewels if my dowsing is correct, its a hot bed for those who seek riches and love the chase and pleasure of finding hidden things.Just wish I was twenty years younger and be able to walk further than I can now, when you think about it those pirates had to bury much of what they stole to make room for more booty each time they went raiding, no banks in those days like today. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:44 pm

Looked again at one site near Port Royal where a number of gold coins are buried, and I checked all the known gold Spanish coins which showed them to be Escudos coins, a well valued type of coin from the days of the pirates it seems.
mike

Postby mike » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:31 pm

News of a big find off the Florida coast has been released, lots of Spanish coins found near a wrecked ship yet again, it must be worth a look around Florida for other wrecked ships from the past. So many ships must have been sunk with the weather so bad all over this area at times, many would have been over loaded with gold, and just went under in storms which spring up very fast, while others might have run before the storm off its normal route and still grounded or sunk just about anywhere.Dowsing sees under the sand and silt enough to pick up the influence of gold, its a stable known signature the same the world over from Africa to Alaska, where ever the gold was and even places like the Comet 67P deep in space.
mike

Postby mike » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:55 pm

Further to the last report I dowsed the area and have found two places where I think either two ships sunk, or the one ship has broken in two pieces spilling gold coins all down the beach just off shore, and I think thats the best bet as the coins are well spread along the beach some distance there. 8)

I wrote another post but removed it afterwards,just to say wrecks are all over this area around Florida, they are sometimes deep under sand, but the gold/silver and jewels signatures speak loud and clear. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:20 pm

Watching ICE COLD GOLD on TV I saw the chaps looking for gold in Greenland as the snow and ice is retreating with the global warming, so my interest was excited enough to go looking around where they are prospecting. Gold can be found in small pocket not very deep, and in one place two deposits are very close in line with each other a short distance apart close to Arfit on the west coast.Not only that I believe diamonds are there too waiting to be found, but I could only find the one place where this signature was, but its a new place to go looking, if you can stand the cold weather. :cry:
mike

Postby mike » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:58 pm

Iceland which is close to Greenland has nothing showing when you dowse it, I say nothing showing, things are there but some protection is covering it from me....Might go in close later and see what I can very close, where its hard to hide anything, dowsing is like taking an X ray of the island from above ?
mike

Postby mike » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:55 pm

Looking at Thule a US base in Greenland I can dowse Diamonds in two directions from the base, one close and the other to the north/west of there.Not looking for Diamonds but something else, but they dowse strong at 70 feet down in a pipe, but who would believe me if I told them anyway. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:14 pm

Iceland I went in close and just two quick dowsing probes I found Diamonds near Bildudalalur in a pipe, and Gold near Klafar straight off, no clouds or hidden viewing this time today,perhaps Im more open to it all at this moment.But Im sure much more is here just wating to be found, its too good a place for nothing to be around, in every case if you know where to look it takes out the hard work/time.
mike

Postby mike » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:03 pm

Some wonderful ancient torcs found at Leekfrith Staffordshire, and these are close in design and craft to others found in the UK. It makes you wonder if in ancient times some craftsman was making torcs to order from wealthy chiefs/kings around the country, since a number of them look very alike. I am going to take a look around Leekfrith to see if anymore could exist there, as they may not all have been found yet.Get back here if I find anything of interest.

Its my bedtime but a quick look I think other things are hidden in the area and they are Gold items,its possible they are gifts to the Gods of the time and were hidden away like the others.

I would think the items found to be 2800 years old and not 2500 years old, but thats me.
mike

PreviousNext

Return to Archaeology