british map of geopathical stress areas

for matters relating to earth energy dowsing - leys, energy lines, feng-shui, geomancy etc.

Moderator: Grahame Gardner

Postby markhetherington » Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:21 pm

Hi,

I am new to this and am trying to get a copy of a british map of geographical stress areas. Could anyone guide me to where I could aquire one of these?

Many thanks

Mark :P
markhetherington

Postby Grahame Gardner » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:36 am

Hi Mark, and welcome to the forum.

I presume you mean geopathically stressed areas of the UK? I don't believe that such a map exists, certainly not on the scale of the British Isles. In fact, I've never heard of such a thing at all, for any region.
Firstly, it would depend on your criteria for classifying geopathic stress, which can vary from practitioner to practitioner. Secondly, you are assuming that the boundaries of such areas are always fixed and easily defined, which is unlikely to be the case.

However, if you do find one, please let us know! :)
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Re: Geopathic stress maps

Postby Dan Wilson » Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:27 am

Grahame Gardner wrote:I've never heard of such a thing at all, for any region. Firstly, it would depend on your criteria for classifying geopathic stress, which can vary from practitioner to practitioner. Secondly, you are assuming that the boundaries of such areas are always fixed and easily defined, which is unlikely to be the case.
Yes, I agree - a thoroughly dodgy area. Geopathic stress zones are (at least in my practice) linked to personal inherited unconscious fears, of which, even if you could draw discrete frontiers between them which I doubt since they stem from immensely ancient horrific events which have each spawned thousands of derivative traumas, there must be millions, so that a GS map of practically anywhere would be a multiple-layered mass of lines, blobs, spots and greynesses. Some alignments, remember, are vertical or near-vertical.

As I've said elsewhere in the forum (we ought to have an internal hyperlink system), if you ask just a few dowsers in a room to find the significant adverse energy alignments, they'll find around 4 times their own number and only share a few of them.
Dan Wilson

Geopathic or geological?

Postby Ian Pegler » Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:42 am

Grahame Gardner wrote:Hi Mark, and welcome to the forum.

I presume you mean geopathically stressed areas of the UK? I don't believe that such a map exists

Unless Mark is actually refering to geological faults. I wouldn't know where to find such a map, but I'm sure a geologist could tell you.

Interestingly enough, one of the findings of the "Dragon Project" back in the late seventies was the fact that many stone circles etc. are located near to geological faults (see Places of Power, Paul Devereux, Blandford Press). Moel-ty-Uchaf in North Wales is a good example of this.

Ian.
Ian Pegler
BSD member

Re: Geopathic or geological?

Postby Grahame Gardner » Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:57 am

Ian Pegler wrote:Interestingly enough, one of the findings of the "Dragon Project" back in the late seventies was the fact that many stone circles etc. are located near to geological faults.

Well it's true that many geopathic stress areas are congruous with geological boundaries and fault lines - border or liminal areas seem to produce such phenomena - but I think it would be misleading to say that they are directly analagous.
You can certainly buy geological maps relatively easily, and Southampton University has a good online collection of old geology maps here that I find quite handy as a quick reference.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby Romaine » Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:53 pm

You talk about geopathic stress, the energies that can harm you. For example Hartmannlines are considered to be unhealthy when sleeping on them. The run accross the surface on every four metres north-south and eats-west. Not to forget the other networks that exist that can harm your health. Also waterveins and also faults ind e ground can harm your health.

Romaine
Romaine

Postby Marc Steurbaut » Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:05 pm

And what to say about the accumulated effect of geopathic stress zones and electromagnetic anomalies caused by TV, computerscreens, microwave ovens, phone masts etc...?

Btw, the Dutch government is the first in the world to seriously investigate
the influence of phone masts on people's health.
The first results show that they are 'dangerous'. But then, this can be easely seen by observing racing pigeons...

Marc
Marc Steurbaut

Postby Romaine » Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:13 pm

And what to say about the accumulated effect of geopathic stress zones and electromagnetic anomalies caused by TV, computerscreens, microwave ovens, phone masts etc...?

Those are called 'electrosmog'.

At the moment the government in the Netherlands thinks it is more important to give the companies the ability to make money in stead of watching the health problem that it causes.

It is sad that money is more important than people...
Romaine
Romaine

Electrosmog

Postby Dan Wilson » Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:25 am

Romaine wrote:"And what to say about the accumulated effect of geopathic stress zones and electromagnetic anomalies caused by TV, computerscreens, microwave ovens, phone masts etc...?"

Those are called 'electrosmog'.

At the moment the government in the Netherlands thinks it is more important to give the companies the ability to make money in stead of watching the health problem that it causes.

It is sad that money is more important than people...
Romaine
Nevertheless, treatment for geopathic stress of those people who are significantly sensitive to radiation sources is both easy and effective, so it is really a problem of massive public ignorance.

If nothing is done, a few people will continue to get cancer while in general the remainder will gradually adjust, as happens with all natural threats. We have become acclimatised to TV sets over the last 40 years, so mobile phones should be no problem - other than holding the things immediately next to your head for over an hour a day !

An important survey was held in 1990 by Southampton University students in conjunction with Julian Kenyon's CAM centre there, quizzing districts close to the supergrid line through the suburbs about incidence of migraine and headaches. It was found that incidence increased sharply the nearer the respondent lived to the line, until about 200m away. Closer than this, it reduced even more sharply and the people living pretty well underneath the wires had no problems. I seem to remember that no conclusion was drawn from this thanks to the low numbers of such people responding, but if you dowse it you will see they were stimulated into a self-healing mode. This happens to everyone in the long term.
Dan Wilson

Postby Sandy McKenzie » Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:37 pm

Anne Silk, a BSD member and scientific researcher, has done investigations into the correlation between dowsed geopathic stress lines and faults in the earth's crust. I heard her give a talk on it some time ago, and I believe there were articles she wrote for the EEG Jounal.

She has written a book with David Cowan, also a BSD Member.

Ancient Energies of the Earth
by David Cowan with Anne Silk is a heavy-duty investigation into the distribution and occurrence of natural and man-made earth energies and the electromagnetic-physical interactions that take place between man and his environment.
Sandy McKenzie
Sandy McKenzie

Postby Grahame Gardner » Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:01 pm

Sandy;

I've just been having a look at Anne's articles that we have in the newsletter archive (there are only two) - is it this one you mean?
Earth Energies and the Human Brain
Grahame
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby Marc Steurbaut » Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:02 pm

Grahame Gardner wrote:Sandy;

I've just been having a look at Anne's articles that we have in the newsletter archive (there are only two) - is it this one you mean?

Very interesting article...
Marc Steurbaut

Postby Marc Steurbaut » Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:03 pm

Sandy McKenzie wrote:Ancient Energies of the Earth
by David Cowan with Anne Silk is a heavy-duty investigation into the distribution and occurrence of natural and man-made earth energies and the electromagnetic-physical interactions that take place between man and his environment.

Hi Sandy
Do you have the name of the publisher?
Thanks
Marc
Marc Steurbaut

Postby Sandy McKenzie » Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:36 am

The book by David Cowan and Anne Silk when first published immediately went out of print! The conspiracy theorists on the web have had a field day speculating on this.

But it looks like it has been republished. See David Cowan's website.

http://www.leyman.demon.co.uk/

Sandy McKenzie
Sandy McKenzie
Sandy McKenzie

Postby Sandy McKenzie » Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:41 am

Grahame:
Anne gave a talk some years ago to the Sussex Dowsers also to an EEG meeting on her work on correlating geological faults and earth energy intensive spots and lines. She is a scientist.
if her EEG articles didn't cover this, you could write to her. The BSD should have her address. or else I could dig it out of the Sussex Dowsers file.
David Cowan should also have it. She may be on the internet by now.
Regards and best wishes,

Grahame Gardner wrote:Sandy;

Sandy McKenzie
Sandy McKenzie

Next

Return to Earth Energies