british map of geopathical stress areas

for matters relating to earth energy dowsing - leys, energy lines, feng-shui, geomancy etc.

Moderator: Grahame Gardner

Re: british map of geopathical stress areas

Postby Marc Steurbaut » Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:24 am

Sandy McKenzie wrote:The book by David Cowan and Anne Silk when first published immediately went out of print! The conspiracy theorists on the web have had a field day speculating on this.

But it looks like it has been republished. See David Cowan's website.

http://www.leyman.demon.co.uk/

Sandy McKenzie

Thanks Sandy. Really would like to read some conspiracy theorists comments.
Strange coincidence: my grandfather's name is Leyman.
Marc
Marc Steurbaut

Postby StevieC » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:25 pm

Hi - I would be grateful for some advice and guidance if possible please on Geopathic stress

Sadly my partner has secondary breast cancer and survived an amazing 8 years with secondary brain mets but it has now spread to the liver and doctors have told her she is nearing end of life . She is determined to reject this and her mother has been looking for healers as they have both embraced them before and followed a macrobiotic and homopathic regime for the last few years

She has found a healer but on giving our postcode has said our house has a minus 4 reading of geopathic stress and it is impossible to do any distance healing unless we pay on line for 7 sessions of house healing to clear the house of the geopathic stress first
Now we actually had a Fung Shui expert do a report on the house in 2010 and have carried out some of his recommendations . I am very confused and have the following questions -
1) How can one tell the level of geopathic stress of a house just from a postcode?
2) Is three a Geopathic stress map of the UK ?
3) does this mean that all the actions taken already havent worked and we were taken in by a false report ?

NB I have a MA from Cambridge on Geography so are well aware of the earth's natural energy issues

I really would be grateful for some opinion on this - I have an open mind and obviously want to do anything that will improve my partners health but the last thing I want to do is get involved with anything that will give either her or her mother false hope

Thanks and kind regards

Steve
StevieC

Postby simonwheeler » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:40 pm

Hi Steve. While you wait for a "proper" response- i.e. from somebody more experienced/qualified in this area than I, it may help to have a read of:

This site: the Geomancy Group....plenty to read and learn about...some relevant articles for you to peruse. There's a link to

Grahame Gardner's web site there...but here it is anyway.

and from the USA -Geopathfinder

I wish you and your partner all the best.
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Postby arthur hamlin » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:17 pm

Hello Steve,
Sorry to hear of your problems,
I will tread carefully as I know how difficult it must be for you and your wife.
Did you ever find out via dowsing or other means whether your wife`s demise is due to self inflicted energies or from an outside source?.
I believe Louis Hay gives a reasonable description in her book `You can heal your life` where possible emotions are involved and sometimes relate to a Mother Daughter relationship - I`m almost out of depth here but know of many women who had breast cancer and feel it is due to a woman not receiving what she needs as a woman - a bit like a plant needing certain nourishment for its well being, but feel that love comes into the equation.
If it was an outside source than it could come from almost anywhere but pinning it down could be difficult and if you have moved home than the source will sometimes be no more, although damage has occurred. Mostly from where she slept or sat at a desk for long periods of time.
I hope that helps.
Good luck.
Arthur
arthur hamlin

Postby mike » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:44 am

arthur hamlin wrote:If it was an outside source than it could come from almost anywhere but pinning it down could be difficult and if you have moved home than the source will sometimes be no more, although damage has occurred. Mostly from where she slept or sat at a desk for long periods of time.
I hope that helps.
Good luck.
Arthur

I agree with Arthur and what he said, the place where you live could have been the cause of your problem and the forces there, but it applies to where you now live if you have been there for over three years about,if you PM me both postcodes I will see what I can find, if either or both have bad forces I can PM you in return, so it narrows down what can be done.I believe a postcode can offer a picture of what forces exist and are active there, but I would have to look first where those were, then Google the area, its another thing to remove the bad forces, but it can be done,sometimes a case of self help.First learn where the bad forces are, then set about clearing/removing them with help from higher forces, and a little leg work, it does work, but comes with no guarantee.Faith in the work you do does help, its like you work with higher forces to move/clear the problem, stronger the faith, better it works.Still leaves the damage already done, but again faith that the problem is removed and can cause no other illness to anyone else goes a long way to increasing your fighting chances.Faith does move mountains remember.And I would NEVER charge for any help I can offer.Had cancer when I was eight in the right arm,only 13 people in the UK had cancer then,gives my age away. 8)

Edited by I.P. 31.12.12 - put quote in mark-up
mike

Previous

Return to Earth Energies