Sedona/ Sussex Vortex?

for matters relating to earth energy dowsing - leys, energy lines, feng-shui, geomancy etc.

Moderator: Grahame Gardner

Re: Sedona/ Sussex Vortex?

Postby ledgehammer » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:38 am

Kevin wrote:Tom,
Avebury sounds wonderfull.
We may all be FREE in the new year???

Bring thousands of pegs and miles of cord, and that will just be around the cove.
Kevin

shall do :-)

tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer

Re: Sedona/ Sussex Vortex?

Postby bobegby » Sun May 12, 2013 7:53 pm

Mike, sorry for the delay. I did get back to Chimayo last October and ventured (that's a good word, it was extremely chaotic. I had to scale a six foot barred gate) Anyway, there is a cluster of geospirals in the meadow, in fact the area of influence is much greater than the two geospirals at the Sanctuary. Rods show repeated habitation by Indians over several millenia. A large blind spring feeds a nearby river between the meadow and the Sanctuary. You may like to know the people at Chimayo have built an outdoors chapel to cater to the main chapel overflow. It's quite beautiful and the circular rows of seats surround an altar. Would you believe that is the other geospiral at the Chimayo Sanctuary? It appears the architects/planners knew exactly what they were doing when they planned the overflow chapel. I have another situation on geospirals and I think I will start a new column.
bobegby

Previous

Return to Earth Energies