Sedona/ Sussex Vortex?

for matters relating to earth energy dowsing - leys, energy lines, feng-shui, geomancy etc.

Moderator: Grahame Gardner

Sedona/ Sussex Vortex?

Postby SussexJim » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:38 pm

Are there any dowsers who have been to the Sedona/ Arizona Vortexes?
I read that the Sedona Vortex was one of four; paired two negative, two positive in Hawaii, Bermuda, and Sussex England. Di-polar like the sun...
The area of the Weald has a gravity anomaly which appears on the geological map of the area, as well as magnetic anomalies.
It is also an area of red sand stone...and i would be curious to exchange ideas with anyone who has been to Sedona, in relation to large geopathic vortices/ ley nexus areas etc.
SussexJim

vortexes?

Postby ocd » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:07 am

jim

I've only recently started looking for vortexes and I'm unsure of what I find and I'm unsure of your terminology, would it be possible for you to elaborate or point me in the right direction.

So far I've found vortexes that I think have connections with blind springs? and they seem to push up and spiral around.
And I've found some that come down and pull into the earth? that have no relation to springs?

I've been dowsing their frequency and all but one registered on the ghz scale?

One vortex I found on a major ley/serpentine current seemed to make the current turn full circle and cross itself?

All of this I'm unsure of

ocd
ocd

Sussex Vortex?

Postby SussexJim » Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:44 pm

Hi OCD

Apologies for not replying sooner...I am rarely online.

By "Vortex" i mean a spiralling energy form, either rising or sinking, at ground level [which may include the ground surface of a cave, underground]

The direction of energy flow (spin direction) may be either anti-clockwise or clockwise, and the "energy" itself may be either 'negative' or 'positive' in polarity- irrespective of spin-direction.

Reading a book and articles about Sedona, it appears to have a similar Red sandstone to the Weald [ I.E. it is 'red' and a form of 'sandstone'.... the mineral contents are probably very different] .

The Local Sandstone, and Wealden Clay, has strong ferrous deposits, and the water is Iron-bearing [Chalybeate] in the locality, al the way to Tunbridge Wells.

Magnetic/ Gravity features are associated with some ancient sites/ barrows/ chamber tombs.

I was curious to see if anyone in the Sussex locality had identified strong vortices of energy- either by mapdowsing or field work, similar to those in Sedona which are attributable to "sacred sites".

There are both water-feature(spring) related vortices and non-water/ spring related spirals, including strong energy spirals on energy leys, nodal crossing points of grid systems ( e.g. Curry/ Hartmann).

The "Sussex vortex" is mentioned only as an aside in the Sedona book... I would expect a very strong energy, similar to that at henge sites.

Could you tell me more about the spiral which you found on the ley?
SussexJim

Sedona vortex

Postby SussexJim » Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:50 pm

Hi OCD,
Look up "Sedona" +"energy vortex" on a search engine....
apparantly, the Sedona energies can interact with people even from 1/ to 1/2 a mile away, similar frequencies to our own / human energy fields
SussexJim

Postby ocd » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:34 pm

Jim
Thanks for the reply, I've been looking for vortexes as such regularly since I posted my original reply to you.
I have found many upward flows and downward flows too, but I've also found flows going both up and down in the same vortex?
The barrows I've dowsed here in cornwall seem to correspond to blind springs and an upward flow.
The vortex on the serpent line I mentioned in my last post to you is on the Mary line at Roche Rock here in Cornwall.
Although I say it's on the line it feels more like the line is attracted or distorted by the vortex.
The vortex to me appeared to have a strong downward yang lunar connection?
The vortex is marked by a large granite plug, in fact the energy at this place seems to fit in and weave around the natural granite features.
The rock with the chapel to St Michael on it also seems to me to be a vortex or absorbtion/expression point of spiritual energy.
I googled sedona and it looks like an interesting place to dowse and visit.
thanks
ocd
stay on the path, beware of the moon
ocd

Postby Grahame Gardner » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:08 pm

ocd wrote:I have found many upward flows and downward flows too, but I've also found flows going both up and down in the same vortex?

This is pretty much the general form of vortices, ocd. Kind of like a toroid (doughnut) when seen from above. See here, although it's not a particularly great picture:

Flow can go up the middle and down the outside, or the other way round. Ones that seem to just go one way are probably energy springs, which can dowse as similar to vortices.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby ocd » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:01 pm

Grahame

Thanks for the reply, dowsing and energy seems to be a vast subject, every time I feel I get an answer I end up with a host of other questions?

Would that diagram of a vortex relate to a node point on the serpent lines or a crossing point on the Hartmann or Curry grids, or just a random cone of energy without a connection to any other grid pattern?

Is it possible to differentiate between different types of vertical energy/vortices?
ocd
ocd

Postby Grahame Gardner » Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:46 am

ocd wrote:Would that diagram of a vortex relate to a node point on the serpent lines or a crossing point on the Hartmann or Curry grids, or just a random cone of energy without a connection to any other grid pattern?

Is it possible to differentiate between different types of vertical energy/vortices?

You can find vortices over blind springs (upwards flowing), crossings of water veins (usually downwards flowing), node points, and very small ones on the H&C grid crossings. I've always found them in connection with something, but not necessarily a grid pattern.

You can distinguish between them, but that takes some time and delicate dowsing. You can simply pendulum dowse questions of course, or you can get in there and try to dowse the individual spiral lines of the vortex. An aurameter is good for this, and mine "taught" me how to do it not long after I had it.
Firstly, the basic reaction over a vortex is a helicopter-like spinning of L-rods. With my aurameter, this becomes a sideways lazy figure-of-eight motion, like an infinity sign. If I back out of the vortex and approach it sideways, so the aurameter is at a tangent to the vortex, the tip moves in small circles as it enters the spiral. For me, if the tip rotates clockwise, then it's a rising spiral. If anticlockwise, it's descending.
A more normal straight approach to the vortex can determine if it's flowing clockwise or anticlockwise by the direction the tip (or L-rod) moves.

Note in the picture in my last post the centre of the vortex is depicted as a straight line. This is not the case - it's a counter-rotating spiral, so the whole thing looks more like a tornado, or water going down the plughole. The vortex is a fairly basic structure in fluid dynamics.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby Kevin » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:56 pm

I find the basis of all detectable signals are straight lines which are a matrix everywhere.
Where many such lines cross, and the lines are all grouped in banks of nine parallel lines, they create a pathway leading into a central point, and equally out of the central point.
I think of such spots as points of least resistance.
The complex geometry can be drawn out, and what I deduce is occuring is that negative spin plasma from space is flowing into the central point, and positive spin plasma is emitting.
The positive spin hugs the surface area normally upto aprox 18 inchs above surface, whatever the surface is.
The incoming negative is attracted downwards towards this positive spin, and creation occurs and is supported.
I deduce that the negative spin plasma is turned within the spinning earth and thats how it changes direction of spin.

Dependant upon the ratio of this exchange will determine the downward push of the force we call gravity, as I deduce gravity is a consequence of this ratio.
Where a higher outflow of positive plasma is, there sink your well, as water is simply reacting to the difference in gravity , and will be found higher up near the surface.
This is not surface water, but underground and charged water.
This whole balance is affected by the moon in particuler, as the field of the orbitting sphere alters the relative balanced field structure of the sun/earth fields.
The plasma flowing upon the lines is a different detectable signal to the lines, you simply have to think of which signal, that comes through practise and the ability to differentiate.
Just my opinion.
kevin
Kevin

Postby ocd » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:20 pm

Grahame
Thanks for the reply, interesting that you always find them in relation to something else.
I'll check what I find more closely, would you consider every dowsable spiral you find a vortex? Or do you consider dowsable double ended spirals as something different?
I find double ended spirals at stone circles, these vary in size and length.
regards
ocd
ocd

Postby Grahame Gardner » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:22 am

ocd wrote: would you consider every dowsable spiral you find a vortex? Or do you consider dowsable double ended spirals as something different?

Ah, not necessarily. You do get geospirals at stone circles and some other sites. Usually with a vortex you can dowse the counter-rotating flows, but with spiral patterns you don't get these characteristics.
You find spirals at the start and end of energy lines and as side offshoots of some water lines. And according to Billy Gawn, the basic structure of an energy line is made up from smaller lines with spiral ends that look a bit like the springs on a pram or old-fashioned buggy. These hook together to make longer lines, so you would in effect have a series of closely-spaced spirals along a line. This is how David Cowan seems to find them.
Grahame
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Re: Sedona/ Sussex Vortex?

Postby bobegby » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:32 am

Hello I notice with some concern that I am responding to the last posting some five years before, so hopefully someone will read. First, Sedona, Arizona. The energy there is varied including a highly publicized strong vortex and leylines. My interest is in the Bell Rock which I dowsed some years back. You can actually feel the energy like a soft balloon. To dowsers it is a strong geospiral but few visitors stay long enough to benefit from its healing powers. The rings are difficult to dowse because the center is somewhere in the rock, but its area of influence, depending on lunar activity and weather is quite extensive, so visitors requiring healing treatments should sit close to the rock. I find that quite a few dowsers concern their searching to geopathic/negative energies and somehow fail to recognize that Earth does radiate healing energies which are to be found in geospirals which radiate yin energy.
If anyone wishes to discuss geospirals, there are several clusters in northern New Mexico (Taos, Santa Fe, Los Alamos and Chimayo). It is at Chimayo which the Catholics call the Lourdes of America that two strong geospirals manifest close to a triple hairline leyline. I have just done a book on the New Mexican phenomenon and will do a sequel next year on how and where anybody can find healing geospirals. We have one across the road in a cow pasture. The VP of the Canadian Dowsers has one in his back garden. The easiest ones to find are in ancient ruins where there are usually clusters creating a vortex. The geospiral is a fascinating aspect of dowsing, and I know British dowser Maria Wheatley has done quite a lot of interesting work on this in the UK. Sorry this rambles a bit but I’m new to the forum… and I’m based in upstate New York.
bobegby

Postby BobD » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:42 am

I agree about "geospirals" or vortices being quite easy to find. The most generally healing ones I've found have spiraling energies traveling both upward and downward, a combination of magnetic (downward) and electric (upward) vortices in one spot. I cal them electromagnetic vortices (EMVs) and they always seem to occur in nearby connected pairs. The largest ones I found in my area of the Upper Midwest was near Cedar Rapids, Iowa, at a spiritual retreat center, where they had centered a large labyrinth on one of the pair of vortices. They have lots of testimonials from visitors to the site, especially children, talking about how they feel very calm and safe inside the area. I showed them where the other vortex was and that they had placed a bench at the midpoint between the two vortices, right in the (American) football-shaped energy pathway between them (also a very positive spot).

We actually have one of a small (6-foot diameter) pair of EMVs entered in our home's living room, where my favorite reclining chair sits. Its pair is outside, centered on a very large plum tree that seems to like the energy as much as I do!
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
BobD

Postby bobegby » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:58 pm

Hi BobD -- that's interesting about the fomations of the geospirals and for the most part I have found them manifesting healing and energizing. Getting a seat and sitting within their area of influence for 20 to 30 minutes is very benefical. I am just writing an article on things people can do once they have found a local geospiral. In addition to sitting within its rea of influence, if you take a small jar of good earth and place it within the area of influence for 20 to 30 minutes, then take it and give it to someone who needs healing, they should feel the benefit. If a bedridden child needs healing, place a doll or a pillow within the area of influence of a geospiral for a similar amount of time, then give it to the child, they will benefit. This has been shown to be effective at the Sanctuario de Chimayo near Santa Fe, New Mexico where you can take "Holy Dirt" from a hole in the ground -- centered over a geospiral -- and take it home in a plastic cup. Incidentally, if anyone is near the Cahokia Mounds in Illinois, there is a very large multi-ring geospiral at the Woodhenge there. Anywhere the ancient Indians made their home -- kivas -- there seems to be a geospiral. Cheers
bobegby

Postby mike » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Just east of the Church (Santuario De Chimayo) there is a ring you can can see on Google Earth, this ring is the centre of an ancient site some 4000 years old in my opinion, its very powerful and has a water line running towards the Church to its west a short distance away, the visions and healing could be part of this influence I believe...Cahokia Mounds are a special place in the US, any number of Sacred Sites exist here and all are ancient and powerful going back thousands of years, again a place of visions and healing for the Native People Im sure from very early times.
mike

Next

Return to Earth Energies