Energies at Bartlow Mounts

for matters relating to earth energy dowsing - leys, energy lines, feng-shui, geomancy etc.

Moderator: Grahame Gardner

Energies at Bartlow Mounts

Postby Hugues Deshayes » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:07 pm

Hi,

I have visited the Bartlow Mounts (South Cambridgeshire) on several occasions recently and my Trifield Natural Meter has detected some pulses of EM energy there. The pulses occurred about every 3/4 seconds, the electric field strength was 40 V/m and the magnetic one 1.5 micro Tesla (max. values); the meter was hand held at waist height. As far as I could tell, there was no electrical cables, fences etc. nearby. I have had a similar experience at Knowlton (Church) Henge some years ago and I would like to know if anybody has had experienced the same thing and had any idea what the cause of it might be. Thank you for your input.

Kind regards
Hugues Deshayes
Hugues Deshayes

Re: Energies at Bartlow Mounts

Postby Grahame Gardner » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:31 am

Hugues,

My first thought would be an airport radar installation. Are there any airfields in the vicinity?
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby mike » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:31 pm

It would be interesting to run tests at all heights to see what difference is measured if any, often waves can be found at higher levels than those at head height....Radar I believe would record high levels at all heights from the ground up, while natural energies would be found at certain heights, like the conditions in genuine Crop Circles.
mike

Postby mike » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:25 pm

Bartlow Hills is a very powerful place when I just dowsed it on Google Earth, as I have never visited it ever before I know little about it.But its another mini Avebury and a wonderful place to visit folks, still a powerful place and active today....
mike

Postby mike » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:57 am

Be interesting to check the meter at say Avebury in the Henge to see what readings you can find under the same sort of circumstances, holding the meter at the same height. If the reading produced are about the same I would imagine its natural forces for the Sacred Site, and these will be about the same at every active place.Another place to try is in Green Street just close to the first cottage, it has in my opinion a very powerful force just in the garden at the back, talk about spuds to die for, Im sure anything planted there would be like Oak Trees in a few weeks. :lol: :lol:
mike

Return to Earth Energies