Spirit Lines

for matters relating to earth energy dowsing - leys, energy lines, feng-shui, geomancy etc.

Moderator: Grahame Gardner

Spirit Lines

Postby tightwines » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:53 pm

I am a newbie to this, and I pensioner. I have spent 30/40 years doing weird courses, and and many involved muscle-testing or a pendulum.

A couple of months ago I found out I had removed Geo-pathics from our house - just by intention and help from 'Above''. Then our BICOM therapist asked me to remove her geo-pathics, then all Hell broke loose, as I had forgotten to remove Entities and Energies, which are attracted to GS.

Anyway, dowsing my daughter's house, where the whole family have health issues, I found (amongst loads of others negatives) 'Spirit Lines'.

Andrew Cowan mentions them:

http://www.davidcowan2.webspace.virginm ... ss%29.html

But, after much googling, I cannot find them anywhere else.

Has anyone else got experience/knowledge of Spirit Lines?

Thanks Paul
tightwines

Re: Spirit Lines

Postby Grahame Gardner » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:11 pm

Hi Paul, and welcome.

You mean DAVID Cowan, not Andrew of course.

Firstly, congratulations on your exploits in successfully removing geopathic stress. This is pretty advanced stuff for most dowsers, and as you have discovered, leads rapidly into deep waters when you come across associated psychic stuff. It takes a lot of experience to be able to deal with that safely, which is why on the BSD Earth Energy training curriculum it is a level 3 course (with EE1 being Intro to Earth Energies, EE2 is Geopathic Stress). I would strongly recommend anyone considering this sort of work to attend such a training course before getting into things too deeply, as it is very easy to get your metaphorical fingers burned and develop problems yourself.

Different dowsers tune in to different things when working with earth energies, so not everyone will find David's spirit lines or think of things in terms of positive=good and negative=bad. Speaking personally, I can dowse David's spirit lines and 'black spirals' if I specifically tune in to them, but they're not generally a part of how I picture the earth energy 'elephant'. For me they would show up as an energy line, and I would then subsequently dowse to see if there was spirit activity on it (because it might be something else, or nothing). It's just different ways of working. To my knowledge, David is the only dowser to publicise his particular concept of spirit lines, but then he is a fairly unique individual.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby tightwines » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:04 am

Thanks Grahame,

You are a mine of information.

Yes, I meant David - sorry.

I know what you mean by dangers: on one of my therapist's Forums, a therapist recently asked for help with 'activity' in a client's house.

I offered (having explained I was a learner) and found the spirits of 4 or 5 Red Indians, including a medicine-man, and a Curse. But the whole housing estate in Utah, USA (unbeknownst to me) was built on a site, where a tribe of 190 Red Indians (and children) had been slaughtered 200-300 hundred years ago. I got myself caught up in something like out of the Film 'Poltergeist'. It was frightening.

In the end I had to get a professional lady involved. So I have learnt the hard way about dangers. I never thought such things really existed, but believe me , they do!!!!

I like the sound of these Courses, Grahame. Where are they held?

Thanks for your help. Paul
tightwines

Postby Grahame Gardner » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:54 am

tightwines wrote:I like the sound of these Courses, Grahame. Where are they held?l

Courses run by the BSD are advertised on the main website.

BSD registered tutors are also able to run the same courses themselves, but you will have to dig a little deeper into the registered tutor pages and check individual websites to see what each one is doing (it's not a very satisfactory solution, I know). For example, I'm running an EE3 course at the end of May (shameless plug!).

Most of us also advertise locally and in the BSD journal Dowsing Today, which is available to members. Why not become a member?
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby BobD » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:48 pm

I had a client years ago who requested remote dowsing of their home in Minneapolis, MN, USA. They were having several problems with poltergeists, slamming refrigerator doors, moving furniture, starting or stopping their car in the garage, etc. I dowsed the place remotely using their sketch of the place and found numerous geopathic pathways. Since I had previous experience in removing a Primary Hartmann Line in a home which caused a chair-occupying ghost to move on, I decided to try the same in this case. When the requisite L-rods were installed along the pathways, warping them around the home and garage, the client reported that the spirits weren't happy about the new situation, and all but one, which was very attached to a particular piece of antique furniture, moved on. She got rid of the antique cabinet. Case closed, as far as I know.

This may not work in every case but some energy pathways and junctions seem to attract left-over human or animal energies. I've lived in two haunted houses so this prospect doesn't bother me, but when the other residents started to get too noisy I'd just talk to them about it and the situation calmed back down. I tried to find the history of who died and how it happened so I could better relate to their viewpoint of some stranger moving in. Maybe that helped. Now I just reroute the energies that seem to fix them in place.

In related news, a condominium resident in Tampa, Florida, USA did a remote dowsing and diversion a couple of years ago. Besides finding that their next-door neighbor had a big sinkhole under their condo, they also immediately noticed a large flock (murder?) of crows now spending each evening perching, talking, and spending the night on their rooftop. At first it bothered them, until they realized that the birds were both an indicator of cleared energy pathways and a sign that their home was now a preferred piece of real estate.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
BobD

Postby tightwines » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:31 am

Thanks Bobd - interesting post.

I have read that ants, wasps, and cats like GS, but dogs don't.

So it seems that crows - and presumably birds - do not like GS or sick buildings.

One of the things they say about Auschwitz, and other Death Camps, is that - even 70 years later - you never see or hear birds.
tightwines

Postby BobD » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:13 pm

Besides "liking" certain energy lines, either geopathic or beneficial, many animals seem to use them for navigation. In our neighborhood I use energy path diversions to keep deer out of the garden, rabbits away from unfenced fruit trees, and our sheep heading out to pasture along a prescribed route. Even with 6 foot high fences our neighbors and more distant friends have problems with deer feasting in their gardens, usually due to underground water pathways crossing the fence below ground while their energy signature crosses it above ground. Sometimes the deer (and cattle, sheep, rabbits, etc.) will also follow the energy lines leading toward a sinkhole (a collapsed weak spot in the limestone rock supporting the soil above). For these pathways we either divert them or we place a vertical copper or soft steel rod right at the center of the sinkhole, dissipating all of the radial energy lines leading there.

I'm not sure what the attraction to energy paths amounts to for other animals, insects, or residual thought-forms. Calling it "liking" or "attraction" may not really get to the "why" of the matter but it may have to suffice as a description for the moment. Navigation is just one more possibility.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
BobD

Postby tightwines » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:02 pm

I would guess that with wasps and ants, they get an additional energy charge from Geopathic - which they like. Cats just don't care.

I went to one Big Stately Home of England recently (now owned by the National Trust) where they have had to fence in all the beautiful gardens - to keep rabbits and other animals out.

They could do with someone like you - and it would probably save them time and money.
tightwines

Postby BobD » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:30 pm

And it's so easy! In the case of a really extensive pathway relocation, like the one I did to direct my sheep where I wanted them to go, I had to use one buried "soft steel" L-rod at the initial spot of redirection, then one about 100 feet further down the path where it was beginning to bend back toward its original position, effectively extending the diversion another 75 feet before it swerves back into its previous position. This gives me about 175 feet of redirected pathway that positions the sheep path about 5 feet outside the garden fence, leading them straight to their best pasture area. From above it would look like a big bubble with one straight side, stuck to an otherwise fairly straight water pathway. The neighborhood crows probably think it quite odd.
BobD

Return to Earth Energies