Ley Lines in Ireland

for matters relating to earth energy dowsing - leys, energy lines, feng-shui, geomancy etc.

Moderator: Grahame Gardner

Ley Lines in Ireland

Postby hermes » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:25 pm

Does anyone have a map of the ley lines in Ireland. We are forming groups in Ireland to harness and use the energy of the ley lines to heal Irish people and the Irish nation.
Best Regards
Hermes
hermes

Re: Ley Lines in Ireland

Postby EEL » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:29 am

Welcome Hermes.
Are you a dowser of earth energy yourself?
Who are the groups involved in this project?
Do you, or your members, have any experience of 'working' with Earth Energy Lines?
How do you propose to use and harness this energy?
You say that you want to heal the whole nation of Ireland....does that include people that don't believe that they( and others around them) need some sort of healing? (.....or, if they do, but prefer to use their own methods ie: personal or group prayer to god(s)/doctor/alternative healing pathways/positive thought and kindliness etc).
Slainte - Eel.
EEL

Postby Grahame Gardner » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:53 pm

Welcome to the forum Hermes. I notice that you also posted this question on a Facebook group.

To the best of my knowledge, there is no universal ley map of any country. There are a few localised ones around, compiled by individual researchers, but I don't know of any for Ireland.

However, as EEL has said, the more important question is why you want to use this energy to heal the country, what experience do you have in working with earth energies, why do you imagine that it is possible to do such a thing, and how do you propose to go about it?

This is not the first time someone has proposed such a scheme - in fact this is about the third one I've heard about in the last year or so. Personally I think it is rather egotistical to even think about doing this kind of thing - how do you know that it will be suitable for everyone and every situation?

I wrote a blog piece about this a while back that you might want to have a read of.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby EEL » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:37 am

Hermes.
Would you, by any chance be a member or representative of the Montague and Veronica Keen Foundation?
I had a look at their website and there is a recently posted message by Montague (presumably channelled from beyond the grave). He tells us that we should be extra worried at this time......

"September will bring problems that you will have to give serious thought to. The Cabal will make a major push forward with their takeover plans. Be on guard in September and do not take anything at face value. Make preperations so that you are prepared for all eventualities. Fear has always been their greatest weapon.

.......he then appeals to the good hearted people of the world to help fight the evil New World Order, by donating money that will buy a 'centre'.......

"We will create centres. Unfortunately, the Cabal was successfull in posponing the establishment of our first one in Ireland. When enough money is available, we will go ahead with this"

.......he then, rather strangely describes how Veronica's life was "almost snuffed out" by those "who she went to Ireland with".
However, in an added note by Veronica, it seems that the onslaught of evil might indeed be halted because apparently the sacred leyline energy will be "taken back by the people", and behold!.....

"A man in Ireland has offered to lead groups of you to do this work. The whole Earth will benefit.Humanity is crying out for help"

My question is - How come the man who is leading the "taking back" of leyline sacred energy in Ireland, doesn't know where the leylines are ????
EEL

Postby EEL » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:13 pm

.......was just looking at a piece from this global leylines project (mid july 2015). It proudly announced that this event of a lifetime is nearly upon us....

"And so and thus, the preperation of said key holders of which there are 36,000 vibrating on feminine and masculine frequences has begun"

It then goes on to describe how this amazing event is going to sort out EVERYTHING.The 'keyholders' will.....

"merge, swirling within the sphere of unconditional love for each other and through the sphere, through the vortex that they will generate, the "sonar" signal shall double in its power, travel through time and space, connecting with each others vortices generated by all the key holders, culminating in a giant spinning vortex of positive and negative polarities, creating a void sphere of influence, whereby all past, future and present "karmic debts" shall be voided and completely and from there in a new clean slate of understanding shall begin to emerge"

?????.....what a load of rubbish.......in fact I don't think I can be bothered to read anymore of their nonsense........but I am interested to know where these ideas of grandeur are coming from, ie who are the directors and associates of the Keen foundation, and what religous or political interests that they may have. I would also be interested to know how much money has been generated, by donations to fund this ambitiously epic project, and what was that money spent on......I wonder how much money will have to be raised in order to fund the successfull creation of this giant vortex of love
-Eel
EEL

Postby simonwheeler » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:47 pm

There seems to be a missing link in these posts (appropriately!). Here's something that might "help".

You can link back from there to their main site. If you wish. :lol: :oops:
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Postby EEL » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:57 pm

Simon - Thanks for the 'something that might help' link. However, the awful, amateur movie of Glastonbury sunrise - with its' painfully grating, distorted wind noise, soundtrack did'nt really 'do it' for me. Now that I've read about their financial endeavours to get people to buy them a nice place in Ireland, and how this place is apparently sited on a place of 'incredible' energy (on a large leyline, perhaps?), and how (if I donate) I can have my name carved on the entrance way of this proposed energetic portal........I think its pretty much safe to say that I won't be sending them any cash or, indeed, any copies of my own Irish Leyline Maps. :lol:
EEL

Postby simonwheeler » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:45 am

So, it did, indeed, "help"! :lol: :twisted:
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Postby mike » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:09 pm

To stand on any Ley Line and wish for healing or to make the world a better place is something I always do, when I can get out and about. Someone always hears your thoughts, and if the person you send the healing thoughts to picks up or improves thats wonderful, but you can never charge for this gift/thought. It has to come from the heart, and this cannot happen when your counting the money you hope to make from this, the two dont mix in my opinion....And stand at any point in the entire world your never more than a two feet from some Sacred Site in the world which sends out its forces in every direction, so step to the left or right one pace, and if you dowse you connected with all known and unknown sites across the world. Its not direct Ley force but is the next best thing,and further to this I believe this Ley energy is or part of it runs between planets, as a Sacred Site on Earth is not much different from one on the Moon or Mars in my opinion.
mike

Return to Earth Energies