How many energies are there ?

for matters relating to earth energy dowsing - leys, energy lines, feng-shui, geomancy etc.

Moderator: Grahame Gardner

How many energies are there ?

Postby Mick » Thu May 29, 2014 8:36 am

Is there just one Earth energy or are there several ?

The reason I ask is that I once knew a bloke who is extraordinarily gifted who use to talk of the "Force of the Earth", as if it were just one force. He could do wonderful things, and could tell the future on an individual basis with amazing accuracy. I know the Force of the Earth is a serious thing, and suspect that it's the same Force that dowsers tap into, but I am not certain.

While I'm at it does anyone here know anything of the power of a Caul ?

PS, May the Force be with you. :)
Mick

Re: How many energies are there ?

Postby DarkChestofWonders » Thu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm

The main heading says "Earth Energies" so I would assume more than one. Hartmann grids, Curry grids, Geospirals etc, all different but do they emanate from the same source ie. the Earth? I guess so although they may be influenced by the Sun and moon etc.
I'd be interested to hear from the more experienced.

The Caul, I remember reading a bit about this along time ago, if you were born with a Caul you couldn't drown for some reason, as for any extra powers can't help there.
Sometimes things have to be believed to be seen
DarkChestofWonders

Postby Mick » Fri May 30, 2014 12:40 am

I have a strong suspicion that astrology is linked to dowsing. I wonder if anyone has done experiments to see if this is the case. Are there any dowsers who find particular moon cycles produce better results ?

As for the Caul, people born with one seem to be especially receptive to the unexplainable kind of things. A Caul should not be confused with a piece of placenta stuck to a babys head. It is a mask that covers the face of the baby, and even has loops that go around the babies ears. It looks a bit like a surgeons mask. The real deal is extraordinarily rare.

I think Jesus was a Caulbearer. He coming was prophesied by "the Three Wise Men" or Magi ( which is where the word magic comes from ) they followed the star. ( Astronomy )

I find it interesting to note that the Buddhists still to this very day predict the place and time of the birth of the next Dalia Lama using the exact same method. As soon as they find the Caulbearer they have found their Dalia Lama. If I am not mistaken the next Dalia Lama has been kidnapped by the Chinese.

PS, I don't expect the Christians would be too happy to know that their saviors coming was predicted by magic .LOL
Mick

Postby BobD » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:09 pm

In my experience there seem to be lots of different harmful and beneficial Earth Energy patterns, as you can see by the list I generated at http://www.geopathfinder.net/EarthEnergyProperties.html, but there may be many fewer sources of energy for these patterns. The ones that vary in intensity day vs. night seem to originate from the Sun. Others seem generated by the Earth itself, and some seem to have a more distant source.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
BobD

Postby Grahame Gardner » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:43 am

Like the term 'ley lines', the use of the term 'earth energies' has become a bit of a misnomer these days, but it seems like we're stuck with it. The term generally refers to any energy that can be dowsed on the surface of the Earth, although it may not necessarily originate from there. Some dowsers claim that it is possible to dowse energies emanating from the closer planets.

We don't know exactly what these subtle energies are, whether they are all aspects of the same thing or different beasts entirely. But we do know that they are affected by the sun, the moon phase, the orbital dynamics of the solar system, and probably several other factors. There is some interesting research going on in Russia and other places that might one day provide a better explanation. Look up Torsion Field Theory and Vortex Theory for more information (I would avoid the Wikipedia entries - you know how rabid sceptics keep editing those to preserve their materialist world-view).

And BobD's list is fantastic, even if some of the terms might be a little idiosyncratic (and I mean that in a nice way).
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Return to Earth Energies