NEWBIE DOWSING ENERGY LINES

for matters relating to earth energy dowsing - leys, energy lines, feng-shui, geomancy etc.

Moderator: Grahame Gardner

NEWBIE DOWSING ENERGY LINES

Postby Tipi » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:10 pm

Hello - I'm new to this page and relatively new to dowsing, I've successfully dowsed for water before and use a pendulum for simple questions and am ready to start down this road further, I've always had a strong understanding of energy and can pick up on many vibrations, I've had several powerful spiritual experiences which have directed me this way, and feel I am now in a good place to start dowsing more. I move to Portugal onto some land I've purchased in July and will be building a small house from cob and straw and want to build a stone circle somewhere on the land too, looking for advice on how to dowse for energy lines both to help where to put and not put the house and to help align stones for a meditation space. The house I currently live in is an energy sapper and I want to ensure we get it right when we move, I'm very sensetive to these things. Any advice on how to start and where to find info on what to look for? Xx thanks xx
Tipi

Re: NEWBIE DOWSING ENERGY LINES

Postby simonwheeler » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:34 pm

While you await replies from those better qualified than me, maybe have a read through these sites:

Geopathfinder

Geomancy Group

Grahame Gardner's site
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Postby mike » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:17 pm

Ley Lines can be very powerful and you do get benefit from walking the paths, they seem to purge the body of bad emotion for me,and give relief from bad joints and the pain they cause.Noxious lines can cause illness and all manner of conditions, so they need to be avoided at all cost, these energies good and bad will affect everyone living close or right over them....I would dowse around and find a clean area where no water lines or Earth Forces exist of ANY kind, facing south if you can find such a place,and WHERE it feels right.Like in dowsing you ask the question and often get the answer from some hidden friend, dowse with a safe place to build a home in your mind, and when you find the spot, double check it to make sure afterwards....Good luck friend.

Oh yes if you find Ley Lines crossing the land which are good, look for a place where two lines cross at right angles to each other, if thats possible, more crossing lines the better, thats the place for a site to sit and learn/be cleansed/open your heart and mind....If you PM me the area I will look with you.

Made a booby writing this post, its correct now.
mike

Postby BobD » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:00 pm

Since Simon posted the link to my old site"s Earth Energy page (Geopathfinder.com/9442), I though perhaps I'd best update the link. It now has its own website at http://www.geopathfinder.net . And to answer your question of how to start, I'd suggest beginning with what you are currently good at, then stretch your questioning process and the tools you use to try new things.

For instance, when we moved to our present location 16 years ago I just walked around to find the site that both felt best and which offered the best drainage, solar potential, etc. I didn't simply try to feel it; I used every sense and all of my logical faculties and previous experiences. For me, dowsing/divination is a tool that I can turn on or off at will, just like my memories, logical reasoning, and my various other senses. I've done dowsing since 1982, but only started looking into energies in 2002. I've done lots of research but keep finding new things as I go along, and because the energy pattern of any location can change due to tectonic, animal-caused, or man-made alterations (among other possibilities).

A recent example: Last Fall one of our 12 year old sheep became suddenly lame and couldn't graze. I was walking out into the fields to collect choice bits of clover and alfalfa to feed her twice/day. I soon noticed that my neck muscles were seizing up and the vertebrae were making ominous cracking sounds. Chiropractic adjustments and massage didn't seem to help, so I just put up with it thinking the problem would go away when the sheep started eating hay later in the year. It didn't go away. Finally, now that I was unable to even turn my neck sideways easily, I decided that it was time to try dowsing the situation.

I asked to find any energy pathways or formations that might be causing my neck stiffness. I found a very straight pathway (single vertical plane) that reverses direction from day to night. It passed right through my bed pillow! On a geopathic scale of 0 to 16 it registered a 7; not enough to cause, for instance, cancer but not great either. Asking about when this new energy started passing through our home I narrowed it down to August 21, 2015. Asking about its source indicated disturbance of the local underground rocks by someone drilling a well 5 to 6 miles to our NW. I asked if it could be diverted or dissipated. Either would work but dissipation at both ends of the building was suggested. I did so with two 22" long vertical copper wires. Placement had to be precise since the energy pathway was less than 1/16" wide. The energy level was reduced to 0.07 on the 16-point scale, a 100-fold reduction. My neck is starting to loosen up after a couple of days but getting full freedom of movement back after being exposed for 5 months may take some time.....

Just goes to show, dowsing can be quite useful when all else fails!

Bob Dahse
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
BobD

Postby mike » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:29 pm

Where do I start with my left leg and hip BobD, I might be in the same situation here, just moved house but the leg/hip have been getting worse over the past years. Im open to try anything that might help me walk better, and while I dowse for others I have never really dowsed problems which affect me. Perhaps I should turn inwards and take a long hard look, might be something simple, its well worth a try. 8)
mike

Postby BobD » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:50 pm

While it certainly wouldn't hurt to search for something geopathic as the cause, what I'm picking up from here is that it's not the cause in this case. Still, don't take my word for it. After all, I'm the guy who didn't bother to check my own situation for nearly 5 months!
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
BobD

Postby mike » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:39 pm

Know what you mean BobD, took me four months to join a new doctors panel when I moved house, mind you I was fifty six years with the old doctor.I am very good at telling others what they should do, but I go deaf when folks/family tell me whats best for me. :lol:
mike

Postby BobD » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:27 pm

Five days since I dissipated the field I now call a "Thin Causal Line" (since it affects only the Causal layer in the "Human Spherical Field") and my neck is significantly better. After almost 5 months of exposure I wasn't holding out great hope for a speedy recovery but I can now once again glance quickly from side to side without a stabbing pain on both sides of my neck. I'm feeling human again! For details on the human field stuff, check the bottom of this page: http://www.geopathfinder.net/EarthEnergyUpdates.html
BobD

Postby BobD » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:58 pm

To get back to the original question from Tipi, I don't necessarily think that you NEED to dowse a new building site for geopathics. I didn't do so for the past two homes I built and the process of diverting harmful energies around them, or dissipating them within the area, proved both effective and highly educational.

I still check potential building sites for clients, but I've found that they often end up building in a different spot simply for very pragmatic reasons. These can include things such as length of driveway and its position entering a main road, well siting versus septic field siting, distance to electrical, gas, or water utility lines, zoning limitations such as property line set-back, drainage patterns, etc.

This will, of course, completely change the energy characteristics of the site, rendering any diversion or dissipation work anywhere from less effective to possibly useless. And energy characteristics of a site can change over time, as seen in the Thin Causal Line that suddenly showed up here last August because some local resident drilled a well. Human-made changes to the local energy landscape are especially problematic if the building site is more urban.
BobD

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:39 pm

If I may add my two cents worth of experience of dealing with underground and other energies that affect sites, buildings and people (l hope I’m not repeating what has already been written on this thread).

As is generally accepted, Geopathic Stress lines emanate from geological faults deep below the surface and can contain electromagnetic energies and also some that are radio active. I have dowsed that the most effective way of dealing with them is to divert them Over (not around) a building or structure that is inhabited, using the mind, even remotely. Energies from underground water have to be sealed at water level, again mentally and remotely if necessary.

Another source of energy that may have to be dealt with is what could be called “Spirit Energy”. This can be of two kinds – one where energy emanates from burial sites (these have to be sealed, mentally) and the other from spirits themselves if they are located at a particular site such as a churchyard, a hospital, a house, a supermarket (yes, even hat )
Where they can attach themselves to sensitive people
In the belief that those sensitive people can help them get out of the Astral Planes. Those spirits can probable best be dealt with by someone who has had Shamanic experience either in this or his or her past lives.

I recently had an interesting case where a clairvoyant friend in Vermont found that she was unable to clear detrimental energies from a local house and asked for help. I dowsed that the house had been built on a site that had been occupied in the 16th century by a small section, about 80 people, of a local tribe of Native Americans,
They had been massacred by another local tribe over a land dispute and had been buried, rather than have the normal “sky burial”, in the belief that it would be difficult for them to reach the Happy Hunting Grounds if they were buried.
This did not actually work as I found no sprits on that site, just residual energy from them that I sealed off.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Geoff Stuttaford

Postby BobD » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:44 pm

Geoff's abilities may be far beyond those of the person originating this posting, but it's always interesting to read about the techniques of other dowsers. "Sealing" or "sealing off" energies or physical phenomenon may somehow be superior to using physical means of diverting or dissipating energies but it probably comes with its own particular set of drawbacks, limitations, or dangers. With diversion I always have to be careful about bending things around a building in the way in which they WISH to be bent. And I have to be careful not to send additional harmful energies into any adjacent structures. Plus, with any physical diversion or dissipation technique, I have to attempt to make the materials used at least semi-permanent and safe from alteration by weather, digging/burrowing animals, or overzealous construction workers, gardeners, or landscapers. And then there are the alterations caused by the earth itself. I have a client in southern California with about 18 diversion rods in place on a rather large property. About once each year I get a call to recheck the diversions using remote dowsing when a good-sized earthquake shakes things up a bit. Sometimes a Curry Grid Line will shift position by over a foot, rendering the precise placement of a buried L-rod useless.
BobD

Return to Earth Energies