commercial dowsing

for matters relating to earth energy dowsing - leys, energy lines, feng-shui, geomancy etc.

Moderator: Grahame Gardner

commercial dowsing

Postby ledgehammer » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:29 pm

I wanted to ask a couple of questions based on some relaisations. I have had.

I am coming across commercial dowsers who are offering services to move or stop "un-beneficial" energies from entering their work or home, the techniques are commercially marketed. I am sensing and am getting a real feeling around stabbing in the dark and I am told (at least for me) that if there is something non beneficial or potentially hatefull to avoid it, and to show respect. I perhaps view things different to others and this may be influencing my senses , but what right does any of us have tostart moving and manipulating any of this stuff, do we know enough confidently to do this.

I have also been made aware that significant actions
resemble ones of adapting oneself to meet ones environment for instance Feng shui which works around present energies, I.e building or laying out the physical in respect and complimentary the energies. Further more. dowsing seems to be prone to intent and to a degree mis intent although the actions may seem noble.

I respect charging people for your time if you are teaching people how to dowse, but dowsing is so open to scrutiny around charlatanism with offering to do house clearings as a financial service and I simply am not confident any dowsers can speak for someone else's detrement or health.

What are your thoughts?

best

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer

Re: commercial dowsing

Postby simonwheeler » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:51 pm

This doesn't answer your question, but I thought it apposite to post the link I have just come across:
"Energy The Real Stuff" a blog/article by Elisa Novick on the Eric Francis site, Planet Waves.
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Postby Grahame Gardner » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:30 am

Hi Tom,

I was hoping for some more replies to this thread, but as none have yet been forthcoming I'll give you my viewpoint. I do house healing work, I am on the BSD Professional Register so I do charge for my services and I also tutor courses in this field.

ledgehammer wrote: what right does any of us have to start moving and manipulating any of this stuff, do we know enough confidently to do this.

You know from our previous exchange where I am coming from in the sense of having to establish a clear line of permission before doing anything of this nature, and the ethical considerations involved. Having spent several years training and practising before getting into this work, I feel that I do indeed know enough to confidently do the work where required. Client feedback and independent analysis by holistic practitioners indicates that the work is successful in most cases. There will always be more to learn of course, and every case brings new lessons and experiences, but yes, I do have confidence that I am doing good work otherwise I would not be doing it. As to 'right', the fact that I am being engaged by a client to help them deal with problematic energies in their home or office gives me clear permission to do so as there is a genuine need.
In each case, the work is done with respect and love, with the intent that only the property being worked on is affected, as I don't know what the implications might be in the larger context. So in most cases the 'stuff' is diverted away from the space, or neutralised or transmuted (whatever is required) for the space concerned only.

Of course there are people out there whose ethical standards are not as strict as we (i.e. the BSD) would like. I even recently heard that somebody had the audacity to try and re-route the Michael and Mary currents in Glastonbury so that they no longer flow through the Abbey grounds, because they didn't want to have to pay the Abbey entrance charge! Now that is completely unethical behaviour in my book, and the arrogance of moving such major earth currents is simply beyond belief. I actually cannot even bring myself to believe that such a feat could possibly be accomplished on a permanent basis to be honest - if we have anyone in Glastonbury who could check this out for us, it would be good to know.

ledgehammer wrote:I respect charging people for your time if you are teaching people how to dowse, but dowsing is so open to scrutiny around charlatanism with offering to do house clearings as a financial service and I simply am not confident any dowsers can speak for someone else's detriment or health.

As someone who has invested a considerable sum of money in my own personal training to do this work, and where a typical job is at least equivalent to a full day's work for me (and that's leaving aside the ongoing karmic and energetic connections with both space and client), I feel perfectly justified in charging for my time. I gave up a full-time job with a good salary in order to do more dowsing work, and as much as I would love to be able to help people for free, there are bills to pay and man must eat. I do not endorse products that I have not previously tested on myself and found to be effective. I agree that there are some people who aggressively market themselves and/or products that may or may not do what they claim to do, but you get that in any field of operation. There are always charlatans and con men waiting to take advantage of the unwary in the pursuit of a fast buck. That's why there is such a thing as the BSD Professional Register, where every practitioner listed has been vetted on the basis of feedback from satisfied clients. For me personally, I get a lot of referrals from a holistic practitioner who uses Vega testing and other devices to measure geopathic stress in his clients, whereupon he will refer them to me. When I have worked on their property, he will test them again and let me know if the work has been successful or not, so that's a great piece of independent and confidence-boosting feedback and lets me know how well I am performing. I also have many testimonials from satisfied clients whose health has improved after I have worked on their property, so I repeat - yes, I am confident that I am doing good work.

I would respectfully suggest that your concerns are simply reflecting a lack of knowledge and confidence in your own abilities that further training would alleviate.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby ledgehammer » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:39 pm

Grahame,

Thankyou,

The point (perhaps badly worded) was to gain further knowledge to which you have provided,

I have been guided through a spiritual means away from performing any of this work, and on my own investigation after such frustrations I can only speak for myself and i am guided to work on myself in an energetic medium.

I do believe however how dowsing is put across and "marketed" is important, and the information you have provided is very helpful in allowing me to understand. I stress that everyone we meet should be at least given the opportunity to learn dowsing, in as practical a way as the way a friend shows you how to put up a shelf - perhaps I am an idealist but as you say if this is your career then It would be ethical to charge, its a difficult one to approach I guess.

I also wish to extend that the intent of the comment was to establish understanding and not to send the wrong message out.

Peace :-)

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer

Postby Rory » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:59 pm

Hi there Tom, Grahame

I have not been able to visit this forum as often as I would have liked in the last 12 months. In the light of the comments I felt I should add a few words here.

Tom I agree that we know so very little about these lines which is why we should always ask if they should be moved before going ahead.

I am sure that you too Grahame do not move lines as part of house clearances unless permission is given.

As you may or may not know, I have been repairing nodes for around the last 5 years and teaching others how to do this in the last 2 years. There are several, seemingly inexplicable occasions, when the lines do not want to be moved or even repaired. I don't worry about looking for a reason as it is just too complicated for us mere humans on this physical matter frequency system.

Some people appear to be destined to have to live on lines as part of their journey, some people seem to be given a chance to opt out.

The second part I would like to mention is about the Glastonbury lines. I met the young man who moved the St Michael and St. Mary lines when he came up to me after one of my talks in the town earlier this year. He did indeed think that it did not seem right that the nodes were in places he had to pay to get into. However he did ask if he could move them.

He also asked me to check the current whereabouts of the 2 lines. This I did and I also got two friends of mine to also independently do this on another day when I did the dowsing. None of us did the dowsing remotely.

I was able to show the young man a new map a few weeks later and he agreed that these were where the lines had moved to.
I have a small map which I am hoping will upload on this message.
If it does not appear here I will attempt to do it again shortly.

On the map you will see the Four 30 pace wide lines that now run through the Tor and have done for a year now. The two well known ones are the St Michael and St Mary, the other two are a pair that runs down from South West Wales and across toward the Isle of Wight. (Where they cross another pair that heads to the South West from having come from Kent and Tonbridge Wells direction.) I'll leave you guessing where they all cross over for a while to let a few of you enjoy the hunt for the node.

So in summary I would just say get as many people dowsing as possible, yes charge for your time, that can only help further research and living costs. Yes clear peoples houses and repair nodes when you get the nod to do so.

Having said that there may well be a problem looming on the horizon. When you know how, people can move lines where ever they want if their will is greater than the anchor that was put in in the first place to keep the lines where they are.

What we do about that is up for future discussion I am sure.
Rory

Postby Rory » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:17 pm

Sorry not getting the hang of uploading images for some reason.

The new Glastonbury map can be found at the bottom of this map page on my website
http://www.keytosecretoftheancients.com/Earth%20Energy%20Map%20page.html

Hope this works

Cheers

Rory
Rory

Postby ledgehammer » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:56 pm

Rory,

Thankyou for the clarification.

I am advised that commercial dowsing is not for me or my path specifically.

I particularly like the map of energy lines which you posted on the site, I found it very realistic. When I dowsed for energy lines found many, along with many spirals. I feel that there is much to be done around the effects of the lines, and the formations, in relation to human and animal behaviour and health. Hopefully a breakthrough will reach the non dowsing sectors of humanity before too long.

Best

Tom
ledgehammer

Postby Rory » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:37 pm

Hi Tom
Thanks for those comments.
Yes there is much still to be done.
I am currently researching the changing flow directions in each of the 9 bands within an energy line which is beginning to show some patterns. You might find it interesting. If you message me with your email address I will send you some details.
All the best
Rory
Rory

Postby BobD » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:05 pm

I found this discussion interesting in that I always seem to be having a conversation with someone/something when I dowse. When nudging a geopathic pathway/formation out of a home I almost always have to ask whomever/whatever which direction it would prefer to be moved. And when looking for some specific energy formation I'm often led to a more important energy line/formation priority.

Despite what might seem a crass commercial aspect to what otherwise might be considered a spiritual experience, it's nevertheless a gradual and continuous learning process. If only dowsers could have the certainty of a religious fundamentalist who only has to open up their "Good Book" to find the answer. I just have to keep asking questions, gather more data, and try to figure out if there is some overall meaning in it. Helping people with geopathic stress is one aspect, but learning more about the hows and whys is really what I'm getting paid for. I don't know of too many other spiritual practices that are concerned with as much R & D.

In terms of alterations to the environment, yes, we all have to take responsibility for what we do, inadvertently as well as intentionally. Mistakes will be made, permanence in energy alteration is at times only a fleeting wish, and, as in any field of pursuit, there are those at the top of the class and plenty below them, all trying their best or what they think of as best at the moment. England is about to feel the full brunt, both in terms of groundwater pollution/reduction and in terms of more geopathic energy lines, of the hydraulic fracking industry. If you can't stop it, as we have been unable here in the States, you'll have much more to worry about than unethical practices on helpful energy pathways!
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
BobD

Postby Ian Pegler » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:07 am

from the BBC...

Fracking 'could harm wildlife'

Fracking has the potential to devastate wildlife habitats across the UK, says research commissioned by leading wildlife and countryside groups.

CLICK HERE to read the article.

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member

Return to Earth Energies