Dartington Hall

for matters relating to earth energy dowsing - leys, energy lines, feng-shui, geomancy etc.

Moderator: Grahame Gardner

Dartington Hall

Postby Grahame Gardner » Sun May 14, 2006 1:45 pm

Does anyone know anything about Dartington Hall near Totnes in Devon?
I've had a phone call from a concerned author who is doing a book launch there on the 2nd of June; he's heard that the "energy is very bad" around there and wonders if I could connect him with any dowsers in the area who might be willing to advise or help out. It's not an area I know particularly well, but was hoping someone on here could perhaps come to the rescue?
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Dartington Hall

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Wed May 17, 2006 9:52 pm

(Graham) "Does anyone know anything about Dartington Hall near Totnes in Devon?
I've had a phone call from a concerned author who is doing a book launch there on the 2nd of June; he's heard that the "energy is very bad" around there and wonders if I could connect him with any dowsers in the area who might be willing to advise or help out. It's not an area I know particularly well, but was hoping someone on here could perhaps come to the rescue?

I have done some dowsing in the grounds of Dartington looking for
ancient buildings with a professor, ex Southampton University, and
was literally stopped in my tracks when walking a path near the ruins
of the old church there and had to get help from 'them upstairs' before I could proceed, so there may well be some nasty energies in that vicinity
but I doubt whether they were earth energies, more likely they were
connected with the Black Arts (Dowsing confirms that).

Geoff Stuttaford
Geoff Stuttaford

Postby Grahame Gardner » Wed May 24, 2006 2:49 pm

Thanks for that, Geoff. It confirms something that Patrick MacManaway also said about the area to me.

The author in question here is Gordon Strachan, author of 'Jesus the Master Builder', 'Chartres: Sacred Geometry, Sacred Space', 'The Bible's Hidden Cosmology' and the forthcoming 'The Return of Merlin'. He's planning a workshop in the afternoon for dowsers and other interested folk, prior to the book launch in the evening. If anyone's interested, PM me offlist with your details and I'll pass them on to Gordon.

edit - more details of Gordon's book available here
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Re: Dartington Hall

Postby Stephanie Bolton » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:44 am

I was an art student at Dartington College in the 1970s, and there was reputed to be a big ley through the gardens. Leonard Elmhirst, who founded Dartington had just died. He was known to be very hands on about looking after the place, and I was never aware of negative energies.
Leonard's son started the Dartington Solar Quest a couple of miles away where they gave healing sessions for animals, and I first saw George Trevelyan speak.
Stephanie Bolton
BSD Registered Tutor

Postby Grahame Gardner » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:01 am

Herals Express wrote:Former Dartington school could become spiritual centre
THE Dartington Hall Trust is talking to community organisations about the use of part of its former junior school building, Aller Park.

One group, the Aller Park Project, is hoping that the building can be reborn as a spiritual education centre looking at everything from Christianity to Druidism, and running practical education courses such as carpentry, gardening and cooking.

The Grade II listed property, which was built between 1929 and 1931, was part of the Dartington Hall School that closed in 1987.

It has been marketed since February 2012 to find a long-term user... <SNIP>

"David Matthews of the Aller Park Project said: "We want to create a centre of education for the recognition, encouragement and dissemination of spiritual values and principles. We're interested in all that sustains and uplifts people in a spiritual sense. We're looking at the whole spectrum of beliefs and finding common ground between them.

"We would teach things like astrology, dowsing, pottery and dance. We would encourage contact with the natural world. We would have a library and an art gallery."

Read more: http://www.torquayheraldexpress.co.uk/D ... z3ltVa3T59
Follow us: @TQHeraldExpress on Twitter | theheraldexpress on Facebook
Grahame
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby mike » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:01 pm

Dont know but the energy force could be female and not in touch or happy with male dowsers/men, and the evil felt might just be bad feelings.This happens in crop circles and often made any men walking inside sick and feeling ill within its influence/design.The huge crop circle at Stonehenge was VERY male influence some years ago, and it made a great number of women who walked the crop circle in the first days of forming sick and ill when they visited.Might be a good idea for any lady dowsers who are close to this area to visit and see if the Ley is female and if they feel any evil.BUT first ask for protection before you go folks, JUST in case. 8)
mike

Postby tightwines » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:31 pm

I just did a quick muscle-test - not always 100% accurate.

I picked up on 2 female disembodied spirits, and some dark energies.

There is GS; and the Vitality is low.

One would need to get rid of the GS first - Entities thrive on it. And then deal with the spirits and dark forces.

Sometimes I have been successful at sorting this kind of thing out 'at a distance'; but there is a question of Permission.

If no one objects, maybe I'll have a go.
tightwines

Postby Grahame Gardner » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:46 am

tightwines wrote:One would need to get rid of the GS first - Entities thrive on it. And then deal with the spirits and dark forces.

Actually, I find that in almost all cases, the opposite is true. One should deal with any entities/spirit trauma before dealing with any earth energy issues. If you remove their source of energy before dealing with them, they are liable to attach to you or the client, which can be very problematic and lead to long-term problems.

I would advise dowsing each case individually to find the best procedure.
Grahame
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby tightwines » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:16 am

Sorry. a 'senior moment' You are absolutely right.

Yes, one must always remove Spirits and any other Entities first.

Our therapist in Totnes asked me (jokingly) to remove GS from her house - which I did (my wife has Lyme Disease). Then 'All Hell broke loose..' , and the therapist had a very disturbed night, as she lived in an old house filled with Spirits. She was not pleased!!!!

Since I have found out that I can seemingly do this 'clearing' at a distance, it has been a very steep learning curve for me - but interesting.

One of the main things I've learnt is- To ask first: 'May I, Can I, Do I have permission, and is it Safe for me.....?'

Thanks Grahame....
tightwines

Postby Grahame Gardner » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:03 am

Sorry chaps, was getting too off-topic here so I've split the rest into a new topic: Entity removal.

Please keep this thread about issues relating to Dartington Hall specifically.
Grahame
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:45 pm

Thanks Grahame. I was going to suggest that 8)
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Geoff Stuttaford

Return to Earth Energies