old farm house just developed a problem anyone help

for matters relating to earth energy dowsing - leys, energy lines, feng-shui, geomancy etc.

Moderator: Grahame Gardner

old farm house just developed a problem anyone help

Postby surf7 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:36 pm

hi I wonder if anyone can help on this one ? in 2009 I moved to catalunya north spain with my wife & my parents who brought an old farm house(small house just two rooms) me & my wife lived in a caravan for 3 years until we came back due to lack of work 2 years ago.Many times we use to buy five liters of wine & enjoy an evening drinking it.since we left for England 2 years ago my farther makes regular trips back to England to see me & my wife only seeing him last week he is complaining that when he's buying wine its going off overnight in the house ! he's changed brands so many times but getting the same problem ? the farm house is very cool in summer so its not a heat problem ?he's also asked the locals but there not having a problem with the wine ? its only I think started happening this year,the farm house is very old 28 acres with olive terrices .we believe that one of the terrices is not as old as the rest being in a corner,we think this terrace holds dead body's from the civil war I asked one of the locals when I lived there but he said don't touch leave it be.the wine did not go off when I lived there only since me & my wife moved back to England.has anyone experienced this before ? sorry about my spelling :oops: :P just to add im not very good @ pendulum dowsing so I cant check by map to see if there is a problem !
surf7

Re: old farm house just developed a problem anyone help

Postby ledgehammer » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:28 pm

surf7 wrote:hi I wonder if anyone can help on this one ? in 2009 I moved to catalunya north spain with my wife & my parents who brought an old farm house(small house just two rooms) me & my wife lived in a caravan for 3 years until we came back due to lack of work 2 years ago.Many times we use to buy five liters of wine & enjoy an evening drinking it.since we left for England 2 years ago my farther makes regular trips back to England to see me & my wife only seeing him last week he is complaining that when he's buying wine its going off overnight in the house ! he's changed brands so many times but getting the same problem ? the farm house is very cool in summer so its not a heat problem ?he's also asked the locals but there not having a problem with the wine ? its only I think started happening this year,the farm house is very old 28 acres with olive terrices .we believe that one of the terrices is not as old as the rest being in a corner,we think this terrace holds dead body's from the civil war I asked one of the locals when I lived there but he said don't touch leave it be.the wine did not go off when I lived there only since me & my wife moved back to England.has anyone experienced this before ? sorry about my spelling :oops: :P just to add im not very good @ pendulum dowsing so I cant check by map to see if there is a problem !

Surf,

First :

have you considered a simple explanation in reference to the physical conditions, perhaps there is something in the air or something present having this effect on the wine ?

Second:

I know this is a dowsing forum, but have you tried sitting there alone and asking what is wrong, I am not suggesting you will get a voice or an answer but the answer may become clear to you in due course. Of course you could dowse for the answer also,

lastly I am unable to help any further I am afraid, but best of luck

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer

Postby mike » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:23 pm

Hi surf7,
If you could give a name or some kind of detail about the farm I would be happy to have a look for you, many things can upset people living in a house, but with wine going off its different.AND it might point to the vines as the place where the wine comes from, a pointer perhaps to unhappy ground/crops.Could be something unhealthy in the ground affecting the vines, and knowing which grapes are turning sour might point the finger to where the problem lies on the farm, or are ALL of the bottles of wine going off ? In places where Civil War has left many people dead the ground sometimes turns sour, where birds and animals will not cross or stay around there, and many places from WW2 has these sterile empty sites from the 1940s.
mike

Postby tightwines » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:18 pm

A quick way is test for the VITALITY of the farm house.

It should be 75% or better. If not, its probably GS and Entities.

The Lifeforce is another check: it should be near 100%

I recently got involved in a ranch in Utah where there was 'Activity' in a house. I should have not got involved!- it was like something out of the film Poltergeist. The modern ranches had been built (unbeknownst to me) on land were about 200 Native Indians had been slaughtered.

The Vitality of this house was 5% - an incredibly low number. I called in a professional, and the Vitality of the same house is now 85%.
tightwines

Postby mike » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:22 pm

We have no say in what has gone before us all, and the things done that would leave you with horror today, but some places do carry the influence of whats happened there in the past.The ground remains even today sour and affects people who live close or over mass graves, and it takes a brave person to tackle head on the problems this causes.You need someone who has done clearing before and understands what needs to be done, I can only think sending warm thoughts and light and love to those who lost their lives, in the hope it lifts the souls to a better place.
mike

Postby tightwines » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:23 am

Yes, one of the things that cropped up on this house in Utah was a deep and heavy [url]'Curse[/url]' on the land - by the various Native Indians who had been slaughtered there.
tightwines

Postby mike » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:46 pm

The fields close/below where the N 11 road now shows on the Cataluna map, and just south/east of Cataluna on the map for me are places where I feel many dead are buried, these people have no known graves and are all but forgotten today.This is the horror of war where brother kills brother, and the life of anyone has no value at all, both men women and children.Till the souls of those who lay in the fields are happy again the soil will cry the tears for all those people lost, so the area is blighted forever.
mike

Postby Helen-Healing » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:21 pm

the wine did not go off when I lived there only since me & my wife moved back to England

Has it ever occurred to you that whoever sells the wine to your parents is taking advantage of them & selling with...shall we say...a duff product?! Believe me, I've lived in rural Spain & know what the locals can get up to! :roll:
Helen-Healing

Return to Earth Energies