Orkney> Stones of Stenness and the Ring Of Brodgar

for matters relating to earth energy dowsing - leys, energy lines, feng-shui, geomancy etc.

Moderator: Grahame Gardner

Orkney> Stones of Stenness and the Ring Of Brodgar

Postby ledgehammer » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:02 pm

Hi,

just wondering if anyone has dowsed the circles, i wanted to confirm a few of my dowsing observations.

Best

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer

Re: Orkney> Stones of Stenness and the Ring Of Brodgar

Postby Grahame Gardner » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:50 pm

Hi Tom,

I did some dowsing inside Maes Howe when I was up there a few years back, but I didn't have enough time to do anything more at Stenness and Brodgar as it was very windy and I only had a morning to see as much as I could before getting the ferry back to the mainland.

Looking forward to your findings.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Re: Orkney> Stones of Stenness and the Ring Of Brodgar

Postby ledgehammer » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:51 pm

Grahame Gardner wrote:Hi Tom,

I did some dowsing inside Maes Howe when I was up there a few years back, but I didn't have enough time to do anything more at Stenness and Brodgar as it was very windy and I only had a morning to see as much as I could before getting the ferry back to the mainland.

Looking forward to your findings.

Hi Grahame,

I was on a tour so didn't dowse Meas Howe unfortunately but did you find a water drain inside, or any definite indication of a drain which may have led to water being an integral part of the structure. Without my rods , thumb and finger dowsing I got an indication that there was (Ive not used this technique much though)

I have made some conclusions about the two rings, which may also involve the Temple recently excavated there. It will be interesting to see what others have found :-)

Best

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer

Return to Earth Energies