Ley Lines

for matters relating to earth energy dowsing - leys, energy lines, feng-shui, geomancy etc.

Moderator: Grahame Gardner

Ley Lines

Postby eve111 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:08 am

Being a complete novice to Ley lines and dowsing, I would like some help to match up Ley lines.
Being very adveturous and spontanious,as a family we like to experience newe places and enviroments so have moved house a number of times.
We have noticed that our moves seem to follow a pattern and our new homes always sit within major Ley lines always moving west northwest.
Our next move we hope to embark on will take us to the Isle of Lewis .
can anyone help us to match up the ley line path. as we can only seem to find a website that matches postcodes in England, we are moving from EX238UD to HS2 9QU From Bude Cornwall to Gravir Isle of Lewis.
Any help would be appreciated
eve111

Re: Ley Lines

Postby mike » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:07 pm

Hi Eve 111,
Think you should stay where you are, I feel the old home has a few active energy lines close and passing through,feels a warm nice place there....But the new house at HS2 9QU does not offer the same sort of welcome, couple of energy lines I feel pass at the west end of the Lake to your east of the house, with another above your new home passing through the middle of the Lake there, well in my opinion.....Me I would stay put given the chance.....Look for any exciting places in Scotland close to you where you live, and come back. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:25 pm

Hi Eve 111,
Looking at your new home something powerful and old is above your home the other side of the road there, where the five houses are across the main road...If you look on Google Earth you will see above the houses what looks like a path/stream running up the hill behind and to the north/west of those five house, AND at the top what looks like a butterfly with outstretched wings on top, plus a mark just below that design/shape...The butterfly shape has at its right bottom corner a very ancient site some 3150 years old, in a circular shape with an X of energy lines passing through east/ west and north/south, this is unique and special, a place of dreams, sit quiet here to link in with the spirits of the site and enjoy....PERHAPS you have chosen well, OR the site has chosen you to stay and enjoy,please return here to tell of your experiences Eve111, and forgive my manners, WELCOME to the forum.
mike

Postby eve111 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Hi Mike
Thank you for your reply.
Am I right in saying that both posts are from you?
A little confused as one seems to contradict the other, so wanted you to clarify that the second post is relevent.

I wonder if you are actually picking up on the energies of the people who lived in the house.
The present person is desperate to move back to southern England and has many anxiety and stress issues, and the previous before a wasnt happy as the location was too remote.

we are very drawn to the new place on the on the Isle of Lewis ( HS2 9QR).
Yes you are very right about our current home in Cornwall it is very warming and it is the first home I have felt secure in.

More of your thoughts greatly recieved

Thank you
eve111

Postby mike » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Hi Eve111,
Yes sorry its me both times, I felt the first time you was leaving a wonderful place for a VERY QUIET life in Scotland, but when I checked the new home out I found this wonderful ancient site a stones throw away from there to the west of you...I know many people have exciting visions and changes of life and outlook when they stand quiet in a Sacred Circle, the forces there are like people and will chat to you and exchange thoughts and ideas, you learn from each other if you allow the forces to enter you with an open mind, its a two way thing honest.Please come back and post when you have moved and walked the site in Scotland Eve111,tell us what you felt and anything that happened,its a new sort of experience to the home you knew, but more powerful in many ways.While the Sacred Circle is a little way off, the forces cross around you and will Im sure make you very welcome,havent found a bad site yet :lol:

All ancient sites are connected one way or another, if the new home feels cold at first remember the old house and take the warmth there with you, it does look out of the way, a long walk to the shops :lol: And not to mention the local Pub, NOT that I drink, well just during the football match on TV :mrgreen:
mike

Postby eve111 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:04 am

Hi Mike
Thankyou for your prompt reply
Yes the new house is far from anywhere, the town is 27 miles away! There is a postoffice within walking distance.
Im a very spirtual and Psychic, and my love is healing crystals and tarot,although Im able to do readings without cards.My partner and I have a real passion for neolithic sites and when I was well we used to have weekends all over the southern part of the country visiting the different sites, my favourate being the rollright stones.
If we move to the house on the Isle of Lewis we wont be that far from Callenish stones, all very exciting.

This is a very complicated move as we are waiting for the occupant of the house on the Isle of Lewis to find the perfect home back in the south, and he is dismissing many homes.
I have a real calmness about me , and im not the most patient of people, and believe it will happen when and if it is ready to ( most unlike me lol )

I will definatly come back and tell you my experience if we ever get to move there, we are very excited by your news of the sacred site there, but not at all suprised, as the draw to the Island was very strong.
Thanks Mike

Eve
eve111

Postby Lyndon Ronstadt » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:34 pm

Good luck with the Avis self-drive removals van. :lol:
Lyndon Ronstadt

Postby mike » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:42 pm

DONT FORGET included mileage with that van, phew better you than me :mrgreen: And a camping stove and eggs and bacon, something to keep body and mind together on the road. :lol: NOT forgetting the PG Tips.... :roll: Good luck Eve 111.
mike

Return to Earth Energies