Leyline in Ireland

for matters relating to earth energy dowsing - leys, energy lines, feng-shui, geomancy etc.

Moderator: Grahame Gardner

Re: Leyline in Ireland

Postby EEL » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:57 am

Hi Mike - Thanks for thinking of us. I feel drawn towards Knocknarea[Maeves' mound] and after some dowsing up there, I am picking up at least four big lines crossing through the large cairn at the top[like Rory said]. The one that seems to head towards Newgrange/Anglesea direction appears to run through the middle of the nearby Carrowmore tomb complex. The link below is a map of the area .
http://binged.it/UKAApo (latest aeriel imagery 8) ]
If you look on the map -you will see a white dot just below where it says 'carrowmore'.If you zoom in,you will see that this is a tomb that lies in the middle of a whole[egg shaped]grouping of other ceremonial megalithic structures.
Maeves mound is on the big hill to the left -you can see a smaller cairn right next to it[north] -Here I am picking up a line that crosses through the two.
Happy flying Mike- I would be interested in what you can pick up on in this area, regarding large enegy lines. I will be returning to the hill soon for another dowse and will also check out the carrowmore site below.
EEL

Re: Leyline in Ireland

Postby Rory » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:13 pm

Hi EEL

What you write resonates well with me.

I have been putting together a rough classification of nodes and Maeve's cairn with two pairs of 30 pace wide energy lines crossing over is one many hundred major Co-ordinate points found around the World. Others of a similar size that I know of would be Glastonbury & St Michaels Mount.

There are bigger more powerful nodes but not in the UK, these are found where there are two pairs of 30 pace wide lines and also a 50 pace wide line. Albeit by remote dowsing, I have counted & found only 24 of these places around the World. Uhuru in Australia is one of these places.

Then of course are the 4 big ones. The same places as the Absolute Co-ordinate points that Seth talks about in the highly popular best selling book in the 1960's 'Seth Speaks' by Jane Roberts.

More about these next year
Rory

Previous

Return to Earth Energies