Leyline in Ireland

for matters relating to earth energy dowsing - leys, energy lines, feng-shui, geomancy etc.

Moderator: Grahame Gardner

Leyline in Ireland

Postby EEL » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:23 am

Does anyone have a map of the Pyrimid line as it crosses the Republic of Ireland. I am particularly interested in features and 'sites' that are directly upon this line as it crosses the county of Sligo and [supposedly] 'ending up' a the island of Inishmurray .
Thank - EEL.
EEL

Re: Leyline in Ireland

Postby mike » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:25 pm

The last time I dowsed the east/west Pyramid Line it went eastwards across the lower/south Med heading towards Mexico, dont think it passed near Ireland at all, but this was the Great Pyramid, perhaps the others may go this direction, be interesting to dowse it and see, you just never know ?
mike

Postby EEL » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:32 am

Thanks for reply, Mike, but I think you must be thinking of a different line......although I thought it was called something like the Great Pyramid Line as well, and is meant to run from pyramids --Rome - Stonehenge - Newgrange - Co.Sligo. I am interested in its' route, as [or if], it crosses Sigo - does anyone have detailed map of this area, showing its' 'path'?
EEL

Postby mike » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Hi Eel,
Looked again and something with Pyramid influence crosses near Bundoran, Ireland and then Caven and Dublin, Wales and out just above Swanage, the influence comes from the south/east and in the direction of the Gaza Pyramids,Im tired and cannot follow it tonight,but something comes from the right direction I feel.Nothing still around Sligo Harbour/area I feel,but just above at Bundoran I get a pull of Pyramid Power ? Hope this helps.
mike

Postby EEL » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:08 pm

Mike -you might be on to it. Does the line that you'r picking up on, run through Newgrange and/or Stonehenge,before carrying on to Egypt?
The isle of innishurray is north of sligo harbour but south of bundoran - it is full of ealy christian and earlier remains.
'Knocknarea' [ to the south of the harbour] is a gigantic cairn ,that sits on top of a very large imposing hill - I'm sure that it would have looked more like a pyramid in its day, before it slumped ,over time.There is an extensive megalithithic tomb complex nearby at Carrowmore, east of the cairn. If you check out this whole area on Archeology.ie , you will see that it is brimming with Stone and Bronze age recorded remains. It seems that it was an important place before and during the time when the pyramids were being built.
EEL

Postby mike » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:04 pm

Having another look tonight, the site below Sligo Harbour is SO POWERFUL, a huge Sacred Site that dates for me 10200 years old when it became active, and a point on the coast just south/west of Tullaghan has a much smaller area of Sacred energy there, AND another Pyramid line going south/east.This passes out above Newgrange in my opinion between Baltray and Beaulieu on the east coast of S Ireland, the more I look the more interesting it gets Eel,found this line tonight what I believe to be another Pyramid Line heading south/east but lower than the first one I found yesterday.Try and follow these two and see where they go,before I plot the paths across Ireland Eel,this second line does hit a couple of towns, so that one will be easy to follow/plot out, more so than the first one....I believe both these lines are too far west of Stonehenge to pass through there,but have a go when I have time and post back mate....Had a quick check and I think Ive found four lines down the English Channel, about Weymouth/Swanage/ Isle Of Wight/Hastings, and these all travel south/east towards the Giza Pyramids, but DONT know how close Eel...But Stonehenge cannot be far out of line with these new lines mate....? Rome could catch two perhaps,its possible, check Saturday,if I dont win the Euro tonight pal :mrgreen:
mike

Postby simonwheeler » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:29 am

Check out Glendalough in Co. Wicklow.
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Postby EEL » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:12 am

Will check out Glendalough Simon- thanks

Mike - I knew that you would like 'visiting' Knocknarea/Carrowmore!!
There is a holy well in the townland of Tullaghan [googled 'history of tullaghan sligo'] -and it is written in an ancient,local book that it has 'properties of ebb and flow,like the distant sea'.
Britain has its Micheal/Mary and Rose lines ..... what about Ireland?

P.S - Hope you did'nt win the E.Millions.......you would be off doing brighter and better things and we would never hear from you anymore! :wink:
EEL

Postby mike » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:59 pm

P.S - Hope you did'nt win the E.Millions.......you would be off doing brighter and better things and we would never hear from you anymore! :wink:

EEL
I would buy shares in the Rollrights first thing, if any were going that is, always wanted to have the money to afford doing that. :lol: Its a magical place for all,from a Lord to someone like me,in its grounds we are all equal and can feel Mother Earths love there.
mike

Postby Rory » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:50 am

Just noticed this thread.
I have found a large node on top of Maeve's Cairn right next to Carrowmore. There appear to be 4 30pace wide lines crossing over at this point. One pair of these comes from the direction of Royston (where it crossed the St.Michael and St.Mary. via Coventry, Birmingham, Anglesey, Newgrange and across to Maeve's cairn. The other pair appears to come from the Devils Arrows (Burrowbridge nr Ripon) direction and crosses over to Swinside stone circle in the Lake District and then across to Maeve's cairn.

I was fortunate to go to the node a couple of years ago. A magical place.

Hope that helps you find the lines.

If you want to see a map of some energy lines have a look through the keyhole on the home page of http://www.keytosecretoftheancients.com

Edited by I.P. 30.9.12 - fixed broken link
Rory

Postby EEL » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:36 pm

Rory - many thanks for reply.
Having just drawn a line across a map of Britain+Ireland,the pair of lines that you detected[ Royston,U.K --Knocknarea/Maeves mound,Ireland], seem to enter the East of Ireland a little above Newgrange at a place called Baldry [where Mike also said it seems to pass out/in].
According to the energyline map, provided on your link, the lines appear to meander slightly over a distance.......so, could the lines enter at Baldry,then bend down to Newgrange before 'straightening up' towards Co Sligo?
Did you check out the Carrowmore site? - it must be sitting right in the acute angle of the crossing point [on the cairn].
Do you think that there could be any more lines crossing or radiating out from Knocknarea?.....Mike has picked up on one going S.East from this general area......I drew a line[crappy old atlas] from the mound to Swanage[ Mike] and noticed it went through Glendalough,CoWicklow [Simon}.....ending up in Chartes,France[ another megalithic place of importance.
- Eel.
EEL

Postby Rory » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:36 pm

Hi EEL
The lines could cross over the coast where you say. I have only done rough directional mapping. Yes the lines can swing direction and curve one way and then the other so could cross Newgrange although I admit I have not mapped that site.
As for Carrowmore, yes I have been around several sites there and the 4 lines do come together acutely and some cross over at these sites. They do cross on the Cairn at the top.

There are certainly several smaller lines (20 paces wide or less)that could cross over the whole area and indeed run down to Glendalough - another lovely site I have had the pleasure to visit but sadly without my rods that day.

They could well pass through Chartres but there on that scale it is only really possible to map the 30pace and larger lines. There are just too many of the smaller ones.

I will have to put up my map of England & Wales and the 30 pace wide lines on my website in the next couple of weeks and you can project these across more easily.
Rory

Postby EEL » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:43 am

Rory.
I look forward to seeing your 30 pace map of Britain, and hopefully, connecting them to any Irish main lines.
Really loved the leyline map [through the keyhole].....is there a key to it,explaining the different colours? ....it's worth a thousand words and its a great bit of art to boot - would like to get a poster of it, if possible.

------- Eel.
EEL

Postby Rory » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:04 pm

Thanks EEL
Will get the 30 pace map up soon.
Most of the lines are 20 paces wide and are blue if they are mapped and the red parts are projections of those lines to still be dowsed in the field. The orange ones are just to help me follow them as they can get confusing. The more denser areas contain 5 and 10 pace wide lines these are purple and pink. Had to leave these lines out of the rest of the map or it would be impossible to see anything.
Once it is complete I will probably get posters etc done
Cheers and thanks - if you click on further information on that page there is another keyhole
Rory

Postby mike » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:56 pm

Hi Eel,
Havent checked many lines in your area for a while, did see where the Gaza Pyramid lines went and they dont follow direct same width paths towards Ireland and the Channel, and you HAVE to include those running from Bosnia, as those Pyramids are much older than those at Gaza, so complex Pyramid lines could cross at different places, they are different from Leys in that they carry extra influence/power I believe...Needs a really good check to see where they all cross and travel, its not easy as you would imagine, but given the time I will have another look Eel, tied up at the moment, but I will get back when I have sorted some of them going Irelands way 8)

I have found Pyramid lines above Marlborough involved with other paths some years ago, but thats another story.
mike

Next

Return to Earth Energies