geopathic stress clearing

for matters relating to earth energy dowsing - leys, energy lines, feng-shui, geomancy etc.

Moderator: Grahame Gardner

Re: geopathic stress clearing

Postby KarenM » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Kenzie 12, I was in a very similar situation about 15 years ago and found my way out from the geopathic stress. There are a series of free videos about how to neutralize geopathic stress at (deleted)
**Moderator edit - link deleted - blatant product promotion in breach of forum guidelines -GG.
KarenM
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: geopathic stress clearing

Postby arthur hamlin » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:26 pm

Hi Kenzie 12,
Are you sure it is Geopathic Stress and not to do with man made substances, structures or contents?
Is your whole house affected or just part?
It may be possible to neutralise or move this energy, but without knowing one is in the dark.
Cheers,
Arthur
arthur hamlin
 
Posts: 711
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:37 pm

Re: geopathic stress clearing

Postby ledgehammer » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:43 pm

KarenM wrote:Kenzie 12, I was in a very similar situation about 15 years ago and found my way out from the geopathic stress. There are a series of free videos about how to neutralize geopathic stress at (deleted)
**Moderator edit - link deleted - blatant product promotion in breach of forum guidelines -GG.


I'm intrigued by the "blatent product promotion"... being a humourist I envision adverts like cilit bang... i.e BANG... and the stress has gone...

Graham: are you allowed to disclose any information about it??

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
User avatar
ledgehammer
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:49 pm

Re: geopathic stress clearing

Postby ledgehammer » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:54 pm

kenzie12 wrote:hi does anybody no of a really good dowser who can heal Geo stress with great results. im losing faith iv tried 2 already and the first one was good but it came back a day later. the second seemed to of made no difference at all. they both got separate results from lines and faults etc. i have ehs so i feel this stuff well and can roughly locate lines through my body. im quite desperate as this is really having a bad effect on my health. and no it isn't electro stress because my house is screened and there's nothing that affects me in my house. if you no of any one id much appreciate it. thanks


Kenzie,

I'm not too switched on about geopathic stress, I tend to rather work with the power of intent. This may or may not be relevant, but a while ago I felt the need to create what I call a "light space" and no this did not involve dulux paint... I decided that no matter where you are you are potentially open to things which we may not fully understand and what if we could provide a safe haven for when we are feeling down and are perhaps influenced by negativity wether inside or outside. I created an area on the living room floor, which I worked with imagining a space, my space if you will which was safe. A white bubble is a good place to start, and you can go from there, perhaps you can increase this space and over time working with it you may divert any adverse energies such as which you speak. This has worked better for me then identifing lines e.t.c which made the process uncomplicated and trying to find such lines with your intent may actually influence these lines and make the issue worse as it were, we are very much a part of the world around us and I think that we forget this sometimes. I think its far more prudent to focus your intent on an area, and work from there. If there is an area in your house where you particularly feel the effects then start nearby to this, but not in the worst place as this has already clearly had an effect on you, so try a more neutral place and continue to work on this - you may be suprised by what you are capable of.

Lastly take my advice with a pinch of salt, as we are all different, but personally I would not hire a dowser and I believe what affects me may be different to what affects someone else such as a dowser - talking purely energies here, water lines may well be a different thing all together. If something is bothering you, then you are the best person to deal with this.

regards

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
User avatar
ledgehammer
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:49 pm

Re: geopathic stress clearing

Postby simonwheeler » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:00 pm

Tom: focus your intent on an area, and work from there.

It'll come as no surprise, if you've read some of my previous posts, that I agree!
I would add, ensure you have protected yourself before doing anything.
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
User avatar
simonwheeler
 
Posts: 1239
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:22 pm
Location: Wigtown, Scotland

Re: geopathic stress clearing

Postby ledgehammer » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:29 pm

simonwheeler wrote:
Tom: focus your intent on an area, and work from there.

It'll come as no surprise, if you've read some of my previous posts, that I agree!
I would add, ensure you have protected yourself before doing anything.


Simon,

yes I thought you might, and thankyou! It may be worthwhile starting a topic about how dowsers use phsycic protection, what works for them e.t.c. I try to imagine a bright ball eminating from my navel and that this is my bodies energy, which essentially is pure energy, this energy is white (but not plain white and is hard to identify in text form) I also think the key thing is the faith or belief you place in the strength of this energy , this is similar to chi excersizes. Chi excersizes are very much a part of my dowsing, in fact I would recommend this guy as an introduction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXwIRRTv7z4&feature=related

I realise these links are not specific to phsycic protection, but I believe the principles to be the same, this link refers to making a chi ball:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtUEwEkdiOE

These are basic excersizes which may point you in the right direction, but when I created my "light space", I meditated and focussed in the spot, consistancy and discipline and not much else - skills which are there if you need them.

Best wishes

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
User avatar
ledgehammer
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:49 pm

Re: geopathic stress clearing

Postby mike » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:01 pm

In times of trouble I agree Tom,the protected space works well,and I use the bubble of light to include all the house, BUT have a go at removing any problems around the house for insurance, sort of double protection, so if I feel low and the thought protection gets weak, the other line of protection goes on working. 8)
mike
 
Posts: 2731
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:46 pm
Location: coventry

Re: geopathic stress clearing

Postby simonwheeler » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:14 pm

mike: BUT have a go at removing any problems around the house for insurance

Sorry Mike- I don't understand. What do you mean?
:oops:
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
User avatar
simonwheeler
 
Posts: 1239
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:22 pm
Location: Wigtown, Scotland

Re: geopathic stress clearing

Postby mike » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:41 pm

I believe Simon that Black Water Lines are for the most part the cause of many of our problems, both health issues and mental and well being.So along with the ball of protective light around the home/self I always look for BWLines crossing the area of the home, clearing these first and then adding the protective ball of light to ensure little if anything gets past the guards watching 24/7.True modern homes dont always have the best levels of protection when some paints and wall fillers are used, and electrical sub stations close to the home is never something to invite, or electrical pylons passing right overhead or within two hundred yards.Some people even suffer problems with power cables in the walls that are alive, or phones like the base models that allow you to walk around with the phone talking in any room, when these are close to where you sleep or sit they can affect the brain, since they are both powerful receivers and transmitters.Same as powerful WI-FI, I keep all these devices off at home, call me an old fart, but I dont take chances with things I dont fully understand.And science does not help either, since most people who offer advice on WI-FI are people employed by the phone companies, same as the mobile phone masts,you tell me where ANY mobile phone manager and his family live under or even close to these masts.....SORTED. :mrgreen:
mike
 
Posts: 2731
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:46 pm
Location: coventry

Re: geopathic stress clearing

Postby simonwheeler » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:36 am

Thanks Mike. I understand what you meant now!
8)
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
User avatar
simonwheeler
 
Posts: 1239
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:22 pm
Location: Wigtown, Scotland

Re: geopathic stress clearing

Postby arthur hamlin » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:45 pm

I contend that the more one Dowses - even to say thank you for the food in front of you at meal times virtually sensing the energies bulging above the food on your plate, and saying thank you for the days experiences before you jump into bed at night, the less you require protection etc.
I feel it so important that you act as one with the intelligence that is with you to obtain help.
You can have a string of alternative accomplishments as long as your arm but unless you can really sense and give/feel love most of the day we tend to obtain answers which are not too accurate.
Kenzie 12 it is possible you are affected by Gas in the pipes in the floor somewhere as I have picked this up before in other peoples houses.
Good luck and hope you regain your health and strength soon.
arthur hamlin
 
Posts: 711
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:37 pm

Re: geopathic stress clearing

Postby ledgehammer » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:05 pm

mike wrote:I believe Simon that Black Water Lines are for the most part the cause of many of our problems, both health issues and mental and well being.So along with the ball of protective light around the home/self I always look for BWLines crossing the area of the home, clearing these first and then adding the protective ball of light to ensure little if anything gets past the guards watching 24/7.True modern homes dont always have the best levels of protection when some paints and wall fillers are used, and electrical sub stations close to the home is never something to invite, or electrical pylons passing right overhead or within two hundred yards.Some people even suffer problems with power cables in the walls that are alive, or phones like the base models that allow you to walk around with the phone talking in any room, when these are close to where you sleep or sit they can affect the brain, since they are both powerful receivers and transmitters.Same as powerful WI-FI, I keep all these devices off at home, call me an old fart, but I dont take chances with things I dont fully understand.And science does not help either, since most people who offer advice on WI-FI are people employed by the phone companies, same as the mobile phone masts,you tell me where ANY mobile phone manager and his family live under or even close to these masts.....SORTED. :mrgreen:


Mike,

I am inexperienced in such things but I think it is safe to say that where water lines cross the consensus, is that this causes an unhealthy spot. Realistically though in your findings how often would these points occur, are we talking about water pipes and so forth or springs possibly further dowN, have you got any proportions, i.e on average 1 in 2 houses are sited upon a crossing of such water lines, and finally ( Im asking out of curiosity, and hopefully not offensively) what exactly is a black water line, in relation to a water line?

I dowsed for unhealthy items in my house and found even electrical appliances which were switched off were in some way detremental, I also located a packet of painkillers in a cupboard drawer, as well as deodorant cans. I also wondered if the question of wether the items were detremental meant in their existance near to me or wether this could mean potentially, i.e a packet of pain killers: is it giving off negative energy or if I consume the medicine this may be harmfull e.t.c, it raises interesting points about the way in which we ask questions!

Electricity must cause harm, its only logical to come to this conclusion but the type of harm that it does in not relevant to us today which is unfortunate, I find it difficult to meditate with anything electrical on, it casues an imbalance for me, but I must admit I use a mobile phone very often and take this risk with ignorance sometimes, I try to make sure that I have down time at least for some of each day. Also I have tried to perfect my sleeping pattern so that I wake up before my alarm clock wakes me up, natural waking up can be beneficial.

With wi-fi, you may have seen the b.t advert with the blue electric everywhere, did anyone else get a little concerned by this, not that Im against B.T or anything ;-)

The way I see moving lines is probably a little different to most, I see different types of energy, no good and evil, just different, I also believe that different dowsers will pick up different energies probably connected to there personal affluences, i.e what they consider to be detremental, this may or may not be the same as the person hiring the dowser. I also believe that there is an ethical question in regards to the energy itself, if this energy is alive or part of a nervous system to something which is then moving lines with a) have an effect somewhere else, possibly detremental b) is a little like meddling and poking around in something which perhaps should not be poked around . The method I would support is one which is positive and generates a positive area which is harmonious with this, rather than attacking / moving parts of what is there, creating something which may benefit yourself as well as the energies around. Of course I have never asked the ethical questions / and moved lines and I guesss as long as you get permission I dont see an issue, I suppose it depends how confident that your dowsing response is actual permission from the source and not a convenience i.e wishfull thinking.

Best wishes

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
User avatar
ledgehammer
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:49 pm

Re: geopathic stress clearing

Postby mike » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:15 pm

Tom a water line is I believe where a passage of water has found its way between soil and rocks and clay in the ground forcing its way through.These you can dig up and use if the flow is heavy enough to fill ponds and all sorts, and if its clear and clean drink it, its the gift of life to many people the world over..Black Water Lines are something else and occur in my opinion in nine feet wide lines sometimes over a kilometer wide, one of these huge paths run south to north up the country passing the A4 near west Beckhampton, another coming in from above Dublin passing through Wales to Felixstowe, or did once.These are forces that causes illness of all kinds where people remain still above them for long periods, like when they are asleep, and where two lines cross at right angles causing a nodal point every nine feet apart, these are very bad, affecting both animals and people.So many cases I have found of cancer and illness sit right where these lines occur,or cross,sometimes its better to check the homes of folk affected to find the line, then follow it to the edge of town to remove/clear it, many run in groups of 7/8/9 in parallel lines, and the force is directional, remove/break the line and all is left clear above the break.Friends who have fallen ill I check to see if they are over these bad lines, and often this is the case, Marborough is or was such a bad place, sometimes wide paths cover an entire town.Since I NEVER asked to find or work the lines in the first place, I believe I was given the gift to find and remove them from a higher force, in fact one such line from above Dublin runs just feet from my home, that was the one that caused 35 people in the village of Wishaw near Birmingham to get cancer in one form or another.When the line you follow and clear passes within feet of your own home, I think the higher force is saying something in the best possible way,and showing nobody is safe and it can affect anyone anywhere.Saying that the work I have done around Coventry has cleared most of the lines from Tile Hill where many children had cancer that went to the same school where these lines passed, but its an ongoing job and still more needs to be done to clear EVERY line passing here.I dont walk or drive very far at the moment so I do what I can when I feel better, odd days I go out and perhaps clear three or four, but its better than nothing.See any ALF RIGGS web sites to understand better the work,having had bone cancer at the age of eight and suffering, its my duty to do what I can to pay back the help I got then.The nine feet wide paths are magical, multiply nine by any figure, and that answer will always add up to nine, however many times you multiply it. ??
mike
 
Posts: 2731
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:46 pm
Location: coventry

Re: geopathic stress clearing

Postby ledgehammer » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:23 pm

mike wrote:Tom a water line is I believe where a passage of water has found its way between soil and rocks and clay in the ground forcing its way through.These you can dig up and use if the flow is heavy enough to fill ponds and all sorts, and if its clear and clean drink it, its the gift of life to many people the world over..Black Water Lines are something else and occur in my opinion in nine feet wide lines sometimes over a kilometer wide, one of these huge paths run south to north up the country passing the A4 near west Beckhampton, another coming in from above Dublin passing through Wales to Felixstowe, or did once.These are forces that causes illness of all kinds where people remain still above them for long periods, like when they are asleep, and where two lines cross at right angles causing a nodal point every nine feet apart, these are very bad, affecting both animals and people.So many cases I have found of cancer and illness sit right where these lines occur,or cross,sometimes its better to check the homes of folk affected to find the line, then follow it to the edge of town to remove/clear it, many run in groups of 7/8/9 in parallel lines, and the force is directional, remove/break the line and all is left clear above the break.Friends who have fallen ill I check to see if they are over these bad lines, and often this is the case, Marborough is or was such a bad place, sometimes wide paths cover an entire town.Since I NEVER asked to find or work the lines in the first place, I believe I was given the gift to find and remove them from a higher force, in fact one such line from above Dublin runs just feet from my home, that was the one that caused 35 people in the village of Wishaw near Birmingham to get cancer in one form or another.When the line you follow and clear passes within feet of your own home, I think the higher force is saying something in the best possible way,and showing nobody is safe and it can affect anyone anywhere.Saying that the work I have done around Coventry has cleared most of the lines from Tile Hill where many children had cancer that went to the same school where these lines passed, but its an ongoing job and still more needs to be done to clear EVERY line passing here.I dont walk or drive very far at the moment so I do what I can when I feel better, odd days I go out and perhaps clear three or four, but its better than nothing.See any ALF RIGGS web sites to understand better the work,having had bone cancer at the age of eight and suffering, its my duty to do what I can to pay back the help I got then.The nine feet wide paths are magical, multiply nine by any figure, and that answer will always add up to nine, however many times you multiply it. ??


Mike,

thankyou for explaining, sound perfectly reasonable. Any idea how this water turns "black" ? Perhaps a type of energy is interacting with the water?

Best wishes

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
User avatar
ledgehammer
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:49 pm

Re: geopathic stress clearing

Postby arthur hamlin » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:04 pm

Hello Tom,
Just to add that so called black lines are sometimes due to energies below the water that emanates up to infect the water with a different vibration. In a lot of instances I find this to be iron ore deposits. The energies coming up from the earths core will trigger the ore into giving off this vibration.
I have also found that products used in the home that have originally come out of the ground like cement or timber may have been over a mineral ore such as iron which can affect sleep and if allowed to continue can be worse.
I find its all a matter of frequency vibrations. Different vibrations affect different people and animals and plants in different ways.
arthur hamlin
 
Posts: 711
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:37 pm

Next

Return to Earth Energies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests

cron