geopathic stress clearing

for matters relating to earth energy dowsing - leys, energy lines, feng-shui, geomancy etc.

Moderator: Grahame Gardner

Re: geopathic stress clearing

Postby mike » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:42 pm

What I find very interesting is the fact the BWLine must start somewhere, AND I think I may have found a place where the line starts/appears out of the blue...Im double checking this but a couple of results seem to point to the fact the line has started to activate in marshes, that were once below sea level, like I say Im NOT 100% sure yet but Im working on this as it might show how these bad lines are first formed, OR what gets them going.Since they are directional why only run in one specific direction, its all very interesting, but as the map dowsing and on site dowsing differs, Im wondering which is correct and which is wrong.The site is a long way off in Norfolk, so its not something you can spend an hour sorting, but will keep you up to date with what I find.I found many years ago another site like this in my early dowsing days and wondered what was going on there, that site was up north near Skipton, while sky watching for UFOs there when I still wore short trousers. :mrgreen:
mike

Postby Lynnie » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:15 pm

It is good to see wi-fi being mentioned. I have always been concerned about the nonchalance with which wi-fi seems to be regarded. I am fairly new to the internet, having got connected about five months ago. I went with wireless initially, but was never very happy about it but then when I began to spend days at home I began to feel light headed. I got someone to come and put an extension socket in and connected my computer with the ethernet cable and made a few adjustments to the router and windows 7 and turned off the wireless connection. I feel much happier now and the light headedness went after a few days. I find it surprising that more people are not worried about this not to mention the fact, I wonder how Mother Earth feels about all this wireless energy running over her surface!!!
Lynnie

Postby ledgehammer » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:57 pm

arthur hamlin wrote:Hello Tom,
Just to add that so called black lines are sometimes due to energies below the water that emanates up to infect the water with a different vibration. In a lot of instances I find this to be iron ore deposits. The energies coming up from the earths core will trigger the ore into giving off this vibration.
I have also found that products used in the home that have originally come out of the ground like cement or timber may have been over a mineral ore such as iron which can affect sleep and if allowed to continue can be worse.
I find its all a matter of frequency vibrations. Different vibrations affect different people and animals and plants in different ways.

Arthur,

Good to hear from you!

I find your response consistant (even if indirectly) with my own research, to add further to my earlier post - should a dowser be asking for these specific vibrations as to the person experiencing the stress, and is this something which is covered in dowsing courses.

Have you any idea of the variations in frequencies, has any work been done to try and establish what may effect different people, the obvious feeling would be Yin and Yang, i.e positive and negative but I suspect the answer may be far more complex than this.

Best wishes

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer

Postby ledgehammer » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:02 pm

mike wrote:What I find very interesting is the fact the BWLine must start somewhere, AND I think I may have found a place where the line starts/appears out of the blue...Im double checking this but a couple of results seem to point to the fact the line has started to activate in marshes, that were once below sea level, like I say Im NOT 100% sure yet but Im working on this as it might show how these bad lines are first formed, OR what gets them going.Since they are directional why only run in one specific direction, its all very interesting, but as the map dowsing and on site dowsing differs, Im wondering which is correct and which is wrong.The site is a long way off in Norfolk, so its not something you can spend an hour sorting, but will keep you up to date with what I find.I found many years ago another site like this in my early dowsing days and wondered what was going on there, that site was up north near Skipton, while sky watching for UFOs there when I still wore short trousers. :mrgreen:

Mike,

some interesting observations, is it possible that the proximity to the surface may have an effect on the strength of the energy, i.e where you detect it beginning, it may be travelling vertically ready to resurface somewhere else? Have you dowsed anywhere near the Fens, I suspect you may find this phenomina here, in fact have you tried specifically Kings Lynn, even more specifically "the red mount" and "London road", and Ely, more specifically "Littleport". Be interesting to hear what you find, and I think what you need is zip-off trowsers ;-)

Best wishes

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer

Postby mike » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:07 am

Havent dowsed any of those places Tom, but will come back when and if I ever get the chance....Interesting thing is a couple of friends have both had problems with BWL here in the UK, and both I believe live along or close to a path that runs from the south to north passing Bridgenorth in Wales, scene of all them suicides,AND the home of WI-FI in the UK...Could the BWLines piggy back on the WI-FI signals/frequency I wonder or the other way around, it makes you wonder ??
mike

Postby BobD » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:40 pm

Getting back to the original question, what I would suggest is finding someone who can remotely dowse the area in and around your home using your address or satellite coordinates. There are a number of successful remote dowsers on this forum who I'm sure would be happy to find out exactly what is going on here. They may have various ways of dealing with harmful energies and numerous explanations for what may, at this point, be unexplainable, but I know of a few who are quite successful at helping people.

In my own practice I first try to find which local energies are harmful to ALL humans, which are helpful to ALL humans, then narrow down to which might be specific to the individual involved. Often this results in the discovery of a new energy pattern, and since this is the main thrust of my work I'm almost always happy to help a client because of what I learn in the process. Finding the meaning or root cause of these energies is currently of less importance since I've only worked on it for 10 years (of my 30 years as a dowser) and I feel that I'm still in the primary research stage. I've worked on remote dowsing and remediation of over 160 homes and businesses and each one, no matter how simple, has still taught me something, whether about EMF, geopathics, or other environmental factors.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
BobD

Postby mike » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:23 pm

YES I BELIEVE you never stop learning when dowsing, as new things always seem to be just around the corner, but its fun to suss them out as they appear, and chat on the forum to see if others have found the same sort of influences/energy/power, and what they understood about them ?
mike

Postby BobD » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:46 pm

I agree completely, as long as we help those who have pressing questions, not just ourselves. I'm as up for fun and adventure as the next soul!
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
BobD

Postby BobD » Wed May 02, 2012 1:39 pm

Interesting post! A self-proclaimed tester of geopathic energy dowsers with folded arms and serious expression. I can see where he's coming from in doubting many self-proclaimed dowsers' abilities to find harmful energy sites. I've had to deal with clients who've paid serious money to practitioners who did nothing at all, possibly because they simply were inept at detection and location of energy patterns.

Still, I wonder about lumping all geopathic zones as sharp variations in electric potentials. It doesn't really explain the stable location of most geopathic patterns and it certainly doesn't fit with the regular repetitions, crossings, and 3-D structure found in all of the grid networks (Hartmann, Curry, etc.). Certainly a good stab at a theory underlying some of the reasons for some of the energies though.
BobD

Postby geopathictomography » Wed May 02, 2012 2:47 pm

BobD wrote: Still, I wonder about lumping all geopathic zones as sharp variations in electric potentials. It doesn't really explain the stable location of most geopathic patterns and it certainly doesn't fit with the regular repetitions, crossings, and 3-D structure found in all of the grid networks (Hartmann, Curry, etc.). Certainly a good stab at a theory underlying some of the reasons for some of the energies though.

How does look like the subsurface profile at places where you detect geopathic zones?
Have you ever done any geophisical survey at such places?
Do it and compare it.
The correlation is 100%.
geopathictomography

Postby BobD » Wed May 02, 2012 9:06 pm

The subsurface profile around here is yellow clay underlain with fractured limestone, sandstone, more limestone, more sandstone, etc., finally ending in basalt bedrock about 1000 feet down. There are roughly 30 different types of geopathic energy patterns detectable within a mile of our home, many of which are identical to patterns found throughout the rest of the world. The identical patterns exist in areas that are entirely geologically dissimilar to our own. Logic tells me that I can't have the theory work in both cases, unless I assume that there are some geologic formations that are identical throughout the earth's crust. Are you suggesting that some geopathic patterns stem from distortions below the crust, where the only differences would be temperature variations in the mantle? How would I even venture to do the "geophysical survey" that you are suggesting? In either case I'm not terribly interested in proving your theory since I don't think that there is enough data on ALL of the detectable geopathic patterns to either prove or disprove it. Prove me wrong!
BobD

Previous

Return to Earth Energies