I have a strong energy field through my house

for matters relating to earth energy dowsing - leys, energy lines, feng-shui, geomancy etc.

Moderator: Grahame Gardner

I have a strong energy field through my house

Postby Spooks » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:05 am

I have a narrow yet strong energy field that appears to come from a well at the front of my cottage straight through the front door and out of the rear it finishes at a dry spring in the field at the rear.
I can still pick it up at the top of the stairs, perhaps indicating that the source is quite deep. Now this is the point of this thread, since moving into this 300 year old stone cottage both my wife and I have had constant bad luck. It feels as though anything we get involved in goes wrong. We constantly feel drained of energy and never actually feel good at all. This could be an age thing I suppose, however we are not that old. When we first moved in we had some paranormal activity within the area of the energy in the form of a small Victorian lady in a black dress, strange smells of sweet hot sugar (toffee apples) sometimes more unpleasant smells. Our cat is also often a wear of something in the area at times. Either we have become accustomed to this activity or it has gone as it happens rarely now.
Should I bury quartz on the line at the front and back of the cottage and try and divert it over the top. Should I move house or simply ignore it?
Last edited by Spooks on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spooks

Re: I have a strong energy field through my house

Postby simonwheeler » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:23 am

Either we have become accustomed to this activity or it has gone as it happens rarely now.
Should I bury quarts on the line at the front and back of the cottage and try and divert it over the top. Should I move house or simply ignore it?

Not sure what you mean specifically by "it happens rarely now"- is this referring to the Victorian stuff or everything?
What you do may well depend upon your belief system. Moving house is drastic but (i) what if these aberrations move with you? (ii) what about the people to whom you sell & your responsibilities to them...if they are as sensitive to this as you?
Do you believe that the quartz will work? In which case why haven't you already done it? (!)
Are you comfortable with using intent- if so, and it sounds as if you may be...because of "it rarely happens now" (my surmise being that it rarely happens as you don't want it to happen)...move the line to where it can do least harm- over or around. You may well be able to "use" an alternative route for the water from the well to the dry spring. Try visualising this and see what you get.
Or use the services of a professional dowser on the BSD register.
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Postby Spooks » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:56 pm

Hi Simon
The Victorian apparitions are only an observation, we actually welcome such visits. The main concern is the draining effect of our well being and the constant bad luck. I only found out about the Quarts on another thread today so I am not sure if it would work, (How much Quartz do I need and from were from!?)
Thanks for the reply Simon, kindest regards Trevor
Spooks

Postby mike » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:36 pm

I would be interested to know if the problem you had is still with you, or has the affect gone now.You never said but was you troubled with wasps in the house, these often gather where bad lines run ?
mike

Return to Earth Energies