M&M's

for matters relating to earth energy dowsing - leys, energy lines, feng-shui, geomancy etc.

Moderator: Grahame Gardner

M&M's

Postby Merlin » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:50 pm

On Friday afternoon I had some spare time so went and made the most of the blistering heat by going for a walk, I took my new rods with as I was going near to Pegsdon Hills Nature Reserve and the intention was to dowse for the Michael Line at the top of Deacon Hill.

After a fairly uneventful walk I reached Telegraph Hill, here there is a tumulus which I had a go at dowsing, Telegraph Hill is where the Icknield Way goes over the first ridge of the Chiltern Hills and near enough backs onto Deacon Hill, because of the rather steep path to get the top of Deacon Hill I didn't start dowsing until I was nearly at the summit (Deacon Hill resembles a slightly smaller version of Ivinghoe Beacon).

On top I found the Michael Line coming in from the West it seemed to go round the northern side of Concrete Trig Point and immediately descended the north eastern side of the hill, due to a barb wire fence I wasn't able to follow it down into the meadow and had to take a slight detour. When I did get to the meadow I discovered that the width was starting to get bigger, in fact by the time I got to the other end of the field where the line disappeared across the Hexton Road it was some 40 to 50 feet in width! I walked down the road towards Hitchin and then took the footpath on the other side of the towards Tingley Wood. I soon met up with the Michael Line as it crossed the footpath again it was a similar width as it had been in the meadow.

On Sunday I paid a visit to All Saints Church at Buckland (between Aylesbury and Tring), really nice 12th Century Church, has some strange leaping gargoyles on the the Tower and a defaced Sheel-na-gig (last time I saw one of those was in Royston Cave). I found the Mary line went straight down the Nave of the church and a quick check on a local road confirmed its course towards Weston Turville, however I forgot to check if any other lines interdicted with Mary at the church.

Today I had a quick look at St Mary's Church at Kings Walden (place I know well as I grew up in the parish) I found the Mary line running into the church via the tower at the western end and exiting the eastern end. It was then I remember to check for any additional lines. I dowsed the outside the southern part of the church and then came across another line that had come in from the south went through the tower were it crossed with Mary, it exited the tower on the northern edge I followed it north across the grave yard.

Looking on an OS map it heads directly through Ley Green, I'm wondering if it then goes to St Marys Magdalene at Great Offley then continues north along the ridge to Deacon Hill where it meets Michael? something to look at for a future date maybe.

I then checked Marys route into Breachwood Green finding Mary crossing the footpath between Lords and Watkins Wood before clipping the heath and entering the village where it seems to go through the village school, I checked for it again as it exited the village at the bottom of Lye Hill before it crossed a field to Diamond End, here I found Mary crossing the road close to Dane Street near Wandon Green. Finally I decided to check Somries Castle which is on the southern edge of Luton Airport.

Somries isn't really a castle, it was a fortified house built with red bricks (same style as Hampden Court Palace) unfortunately it is just a ruin now.

Something strange happened whilst I was there I specifically asked to dowse the Mary Line and found it going through the gate house, I then dowsed another line coming from the south west crossing Mary in the gate house and then continuing through the chapel and exiting north east.

This second line actually would seem a better alignment for Mary and that got me wondering had I dowsed the wrong line at first? I then thought back to Friday when I was dowsing for Michael the very last time in a separate field I made the mistake of asking for Mary and got a negative response, so had I made a mistake?

Looking at the map Mary would have to twist considerably when leaving both St Marys at Kings Walden and Somries.

My main interest in the part of the Mary Line is why does it do this crescent shaped route south of Luton, is it being pulled to the south by St Albans which is close by?

One last thing I do know of a line that comes in from the north and meets Michael at Waulds bank,this has been called the Earthlight lIne and I'm wondering if this continues through Luton to Somries?

No doubt to be continued :)
Merlin

Re: M&M's

Postby mike » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:17 pm

sounds LIKE THOSE NEW DOWSING RODS ARE ON STERIODS !! wow .
mike

Postby Merlin » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:45 pm

mike wrote:sounds LIKE THOSE NEW DOWSING RODS ARE ON STERIODS !! wow .

lol the place I brought them from claim that they were left for a while in the Hurlers Stone Circle in Cornwall to energise, certainly don't have trouble finding Michael or Mary :)
Merlin

Postby Merlin » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:10 pm

Whilst waiting for what I thought would be a local map showing the Mick and Mary lines in this area (turned out to A4 photocopies of a map) I thought I would see if my hunch was correct about the Leyline from St Marys at Kinds Walden coming through Great Offley and heading north.

Sure enough I found this line coming down Birkitt Hill (north End of Great Offley) from the south (seems to have come through Birkitt Hill House (formerly known as Eagles Nest), it then heads West and goes through an old Victorian vicarage called Clouds Hill, immediately turning north, I then tracked it across some fields to a Jacobean mansion house at Little Offley (Brian Johnson the late Cricket Commentator was born here) it then heads north towards Pegsdon Hill, I found it crossed the Icknield Way South West of Pegsdon Hill and at one point thought it wasn't going to go there but then the strangest thing happened, it didn't cross the Michael line but turned North East and ran a parallel about 100 feet apart from Michael taking the high ground across the saddle to Pegsdon Hill it crossed Michael (having avoided the concrete trig point) and then twists a little to head in a north west fashion just missing the small village of Pegsdon and seems to head towards the Church at Higham Gobian. My guess is it eventually goes to Clophill Church (famed for the black magic rituals of the 1960's).

Mentioning Clophill I know there are two lines which cross here which have been named locally as the Clophill line (which goes through Hitchin and St Ippolytes and another called the Earthlight line which runs to Waulds Bank.

What I am wondering is if any of these lines or the one I have been following are part of the the Tower of London alignment, as I'm a beginner I haven't got a clue about nodes so whether my line just crosses or joins at Pegsdon Hill I don't know.

Looking at the map that arrived the other week, when I tracked the Michael line down Pegsdon Hill it went across the road and into fields on the northern side, however the map shows the line on the south side of the road, so is this a variation?

Going back to the Mary Line at Breachwood Green I found Mary in a different place in the woods (a bit further north) to the map, and I tracked in similar direction, but whereas the map showed Mary heading towards the south west across a playing field I found her going south, basically both tracks end up in the same direction but are on different paths.

Next discovery totally flummoxed me. When I was out before I took a guess that Mary went through Somries Castle and I found a line going through the gate house from the South East to North West and another line coming straight through the chapel from the North East to South West. To be honest something didn't feel right at the time and something was nagging me, to be honest it made logical sense if the lines had been reversed as the directions would made more sense. I looked at an old pathfinder OS map of the area and looked for features to confirm a track across to Somries, and sure enough my track would have gone through Birch Spring (Mary does like water after all).

However looking at the map that arrived the other week Mary goes nowhere near Somries (and misses Birch Spring) and disappears down into the Lea Valley and goes through Luton Hoo via Chiltern Green, so what was I dowsing at Somries? the alignment from Kings Walden to Breachwood Green to Diamond End makes no sense really as there is nothing to pull Mary south in the semi loop as it stands on the map, not saying its wrong but surely there should be something?

Anyway M&M are purely practice for me, I am intrigued by the new line that I have been tracking and wondering if it has twin...
Merlin

Postby Hugues Deshayes » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:03 pm

Hi Merlin,

I have been looking for variations in the local electric field around St Mary's Church at Kings Walden as you suggested and I here are my findings. I have found some variations (several volts per meter) on the East and South side of the church tower, at about half way along the path leading to the main gate and outside the gate itself (in the road). I did not check the West side of the tower, the cimetery, or the North side of the church as I did not want to cause any offense. I also checked for man made electromagnetic signals where I had found the variations but could not find any. It seems that we are dealing with a ground level electric phenomenon of natural origin either static or with a very low frequency.

Kind regards.

HD
Hugues Deshayes
Hugues Deshayes

Postby Merlin » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:34 pm

Sorry for the late reply, I had a pretty serious accident back in mid November which I'm still recovering from, so haven't used the rods at all, pretty interesting results you have there Hugues, May be worth checking Pegsdon Hill out as well?
Merlin

Postby Hugues Deshayes » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:15 pm

Hi Merlin,

Sorry to hear about your accident; I hope that you make a full recovery soon.
I will try Pegsdon Hill as well, when the weather permits, and I will let you know how I got on. I now have a new multimeter which can also measure frequencies so it would be interesting to check this out as well.

Kind regards

HD
Hugues Deshayes
Hugues Deshayes

Postby Merlin » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:49 pm

Thought I update this thread. If you follow the Icknield Way west from Deacon Hill (Pegsdon Hill) on the left (South) is a field where this crop circle appeared several years ago http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-crop-circle-near-hitchin-hertfordshire-uk-9158178.html also this for a general idea of the location. This field is where the line from St Mary's at Kings Walden crosses as it meets up with the Michael Line. If you continue across Telegraph Hill ( a place where many experience hearing disembodied voices, that you just can't make out what is being said) you come to a place that is rumoured to be where a Roman general looked down on a battle that took place shortly after the second invasion. The fields where this battle took place are next to Ravensburgh Castle (an ancient hillfort) this field is also interesting as this crop circle appeared a few years ago (see 6 Hexton) http://mysterial.org.uk/cgi-bin/index.c ... ws&id=1061 This crop circle appeared to the north of the Michael line.
Merlin

Return to Earth Energies