Michael/Mary Line

for matters relating to earth energy dowsing - leys, energy lines, feng-shui, geomancy etc.

Moderator: Grahame Gardner

Re: Michael/Mary Line

Postby Grahame Gardner » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:06 am

Hi Mike, I completely agree that the currents do fluctuate in both width and position over time, as do all such energy lines. I think that Hamish did get a chance to dowse it farther east and it ran near St. Petersburg (can anyone verify that?). I know that Hugh Newman has also dowsed it in South America, where it runs through an island in Lake Titicaca.

Although the Google Maps placemark is very useful as a rough guide, it cannot be completely accurate as to where the M&M currents are running at any particular time, and there are some inaccuracies in placement on it. If people want the original maps as dowsed by Hamish Miller & Paul Broadhurst, they can still be purchased from Penwith Press.

**EDIT**
I have discovered that the Google placemark and paintings are the result of a project by artist Luke Piper, and he also includes a World Map of the Michael Line on his website.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby mike » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:41 pm

Thanks Grahame, worth a look on Google Earth to see if any energy line 16 wide runs through the lake Titicaca, where its said the ruler washed Gold dust off his body, and dropped Gold objects in the lake as an offering....Come back if I find anything.

Good find Grahame, the island off the east side of Lake Titicaca very close to Cabrauyo has a 16 wide path of energy lines at its north end, I feel sure this IS the famed M and M Line, be very interesting if it follows the same degree line of the path north of the Scilly Isles ? Over such long distances Im sure the path must bend a little, but it would be interesting to know by how much ?

Checked St Pertersburg Russia and to the north of there where the A122 road crosses the KAD 17KM VNUTR roads I am sure the M and M Lines run Grahame, always something to learn on this forum, many thanks...I checked Google and it runs about SW at about 241 degrees.

Off the Scilly Isles the M and M Line runs at about 258/259 degrees when I last dowsed it.
mike

Postby Merlin » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:16 pm

when I dowsed the Michael Line at Deacon Hill I found it to be about two feet wide, when I followed it down off the hill eastwards it crossed the road sooner and went further north by a little bit, when I checked walking from south to north across a field I found it was about 100 feet wide, I got the impression it pulses. Also if you look at the map, where the Mary Line goes through Whisnade Wide Animal Park (ZSL) it shows a different alignment to what Hamish Miller describes, with it going straight out the gate. This may just prove the lines move and are never fixed as such. One thing I did find out was I that I was born on the Michael Line! Funny how I have spent more time chasing Mary around!
Merlin

Postby mike » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:48 pm

Merlin its just your feminine side taking over, nothing to get worried about. :lol: My granddaughter told me you should not dowse with a single L rod in the left hand, WITH your right hand on your hip,or people will get the wrong idea :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The position of the M and M Line in St Pertersburg starts going north at 60 05 43 45 n 30 15 17 19 e in my opinion.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:56 pm

Tonight I dowsed the Avebury Stone Avenue and the Leys there are now 8 wide and not 16, so the cycle is in the decrease still for a year, increasing back to 16 Leys after December 3rd 2017, with 32 and 64 Leys to follow in the coming increase of power each year. This applies right across the world, in its four year cycle of decrease and increase,and I would agree with you Merlin,the energy pulses and is always rising and falling in a controlled way.I just wonder if this change applies to other planets, and do they have the same four year cycle ?
mike

Previous

Return to Earth Energies