Michael/Mary Line

for matters relating to earth energy dowsing - leys, energy lines, feng-shui, geomancy etc.

Moderator: Grahame Gardner

Re: Michael/Mary Line

Postby Grahame Gardner » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:06 am

Hi Mike, I completely agree that the currents do fluctuate in both width and position over time, as do all such energy lines. I think that Hamish did get a chance to dowse it farther east and it ran near St. Petersburg (can anyone verify that?). I know that Hugh Newman has also dowsed it in South America, where it runs through an island in Lake Titicaca.

Although the Google Maps placemark is very useful as a rough guide, it cannot be completely accurate as to where the M&M currents are running at any particular time, and there are some inaccuracies in placement on it. If people want the original maps as dowsed by Hamish Miller & Paul Broadhurst, they can still be purchased from Penwith Press.

**EDIT**
I have discovered that the Google placemark and paintings are the result of a project by artist Luke Piper, and he also includes a World Map of the Michael Line on his website.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby mike » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:41 pm

Thanks Grahame, worth a look on Google Earth to see if any energy line 16 wide runs through the lake Titicaca, where its said the ruler washed Gold dust off his body, and dropped Gold objects in the lake as an offering....Come back if I find anything.

Good find Grahame, the island off the east side of Lake Titicaca very close to Cabrauyo has a 16 wide path of energy lines at its north end, I feel sure this IS the famed M and M Line, be very interesting if it follows the same degree line of the path north of the Scilly Isles ? Over such long distances Im sure the path must bend a little, but it would be interesting to know by how much ?

Checked St Pertersburg Russia and to the north of there where the A122 road crosses the KAD 17KM VNUTR roads I am sure the M and M Lines run Grahame, always something to learn on this forum, many thanks...I checked Google and it runs about SW at about 241 degrees.

Off the Scilly Isles the M and M Line runs at about 258/259 degrees when I last dowsed it.
mike

Postby Merlin » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:16 pm

when I dowsed the Michael Line at Deacon Hill I found it to be about two feet wide, when I followed it down off the hill eastwards it crossed the road sooner and went further north by a little bit, when I checked walking from south to north across a field I found it was about 100 feet wide, I got the impression it pulses. Also if you look at the map, where the Mary Line goes through Whisnade Wide Animal Park (ZSL) it shows a different alignment to what Hamish Miller describes, with it going straight out the gate. This may just prove the lines move and are never fixed as such. One thing I did find out was I that I was born on the Michael Line! Funny how I have spent more time chasing Mary around!
Merlin

Postby mike » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:48 pm

Merlin its just your feminine side taking over, nothing to get worried about. :lol: My granddaughter told me you should not dowse with a single L rod in the left hand, WITH your right hand on your hip,or people will get the wrong idea :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The position of the M and M Line in St Pertersburg starts going north at 60 05 43 45 n 30 15 17 19 e in my opinion.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:56 pm

Tonight I dowsed the Avebury Stone Avenue and the Leys there are now 8 wide and not 16, so the cycle is in the decrease still for a year, increasing back to 16 Leys after December 3rd 2017, with 32 and 64 Leys to follow in the coming increase of power each year. This applies right across the world, in its four year cycle of decrease and increase,and I would agree with you Merlin,the energy pulses and is always rising and falling in a controlled way.I just wonder if this change applies to other planets, and do they have the same four year cycle ?
mike

Postby fostertom » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:45 pm

Grahame Gardner wrote:
el-rod wrote:... this fantastic Google Maps file of the entire Michael Line, showing the alignment and the Michael/Mary currents ... I don't know who put this together, but it's a major undertaking and a fantastic service to the community.
Yes, and it's not just lifted from https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sun-Serpent-Pa ... ish+miller. That definitive book leaves most of the line's passage across Dartmoor uncharted - someone else has walked the line adding more data points. However they skimped the bit where it serpents up my valley and skims below my farmyard on its way between Prestonbury Castle and Dunsford Church!
fostertom

Postby mike » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:46 pm

Hi Fostertom,
Never walked this area, and now I dont think I ever will with my back and legs, but for my money the Michael/Mary Line is split at Presonbury Castle with one line through the Castle, and the other to the south at Sandypark.These more or less follow each other to the east like two lines on a map, and the lower of these two powerful lines pass through Wonson further to the east, where it does snake along the valley in places.At Dunsford Church the lower of the two Leys runs through St Marys Church, while the higher Ley path is to the north of here 0.13 of a mile...With the Michael Mary Ley force being 8 wide at this time, 4 Leys should be the number in each Ley path I believe.Hope this helps.
mike

Postby fostertom » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:40 pm

mike wrote:for my money the Michael/Mary Line is split at Presonbury Castle with one line through the Castle, and the other to the south at Sandypark.These more or less follow each other to the east like two lines on a map, and the lower of these two powerful lines pass through Wonson further to the east, where it does snake along the valley in places.At Dunsford Church the lower of the two Leys runs through St Marys Church, while the higher Ley path is to the north of here 0.13 of a mile
Wow, you're saying the Mary line is actually dual? Do you think it's like that all the way, or splits/later reunites? I've never heard or thought of that - always one female paired with one male. Can't find my 25000 map but will check out what you're saying.

You say 'to north of here' - but you're in Coventry?
fostertom

Postby mike » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:51 pm

I was tired a little when I dowsed out the Michael Mary Line last night, but finding the lines split I checked each of them to where I dowsed them on Google Earth.And during this I found the lines to me are in fact running counter to each other, Mary from the east, and Michael from the west yet in places together and in harmony.I found this some years ago at the Stone Avenue at Avebury, where the lines seemed to run counter to each other there, but I thought no it cannot be,yet here it is again at Prestonbury Castle and Sandy Park...I wonder if other dowsers can check this out, I feel the Michael and Mary line to run counter to each other, and not both from St Michaels Mount ?? At Sandy Park just above there is Parford Well and the A382 close, the Mary Line to me runs through here going west,while at Prestonbury Castle the Michael Line runs through there going east in my opinion...At Hopton I cannot find the old St Marys Church, its all very built up area now, when I was last there it was all open fields, but the energy line is active and running west in my opinion like I thought....I have put the cat amoung the pigeons here, but I have to say it like it is, or I would not be honest, I welcome any comments from folk,its something we should settle asap, the books say Im wrong, but last night and this morning my dowsing says otherwise.I am a little fish in a big barrel I know, but I hope others will take a look at this and post any findings please. 8)

When I said north of here, I meant north of St Marys Church Dunsford 0.13 of a mile, sorry.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:55 pm

Had another look around Hopton for the Michael Mary Line, and they do pass across Lound and Fritton just inland of there, but reports speak of the Michael and Mary Lines at Hemsby which is much further north some miles and St Marys Church there which is a big church.The very old church at Hopton on the Coast Road is in fact St Margarets Church, which for many years was damaged by fire and little more than a shell of a building.I knew that old church thinking it was St MARYS, when I was a lad and used to cycle out Hopton most nights after school to see friends.No problem both the Michael and Mary Lines pass through this part of Hopton, including the area where Potters Holiday Camp is now, and the football field and Golf Course fronting the beach....Question is do the Michael and Mary Line return from the sea at Hemsby and St Marys Church there, I shall dowse about and see what I can, its very interesting and the link with St Marys Church HAS to be a powerful sign it does....Looking at Fritton Lake today the Mary Line is again split from the Michael Line, with the Mary Line passing the west end of the Fritton lake with the Michael Line some distance to the north in the village of Fritton I believe. And to me while the Mary Line runs west, the Michael Line runs east here in Norolk and are counter to each other when I dowsed their energy and force.Its a most interesting subject, I first found this at Avebury Stone Avenue, the counter forces, but at the time all the books never refered to this fact and I thought I was wrong so kept quiet. :lol:

Just had a senior moment so I corrected it, Im doing two jobs at the same time, and not enough brain cells. :mrgreen:
mike

Postby mike » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:16 pm

Looked at St Marys Church at Hemsby and I cannot find the Michael Mary Lines returning from the sea there,I dowsed a long way offshore to make sure its not been blocked, but I can find no link to the powerful energy line in that area....I think the Michael Mary Line must go across the North Sea to Europe, as it does dowse in Russia from what I have found before, so where they start from would be of great interest to me, and it might be possible to find this out.The fact they are two powerful energy lines, but linked in places and yet remain in harmony together makes me think they both are involved with the same Sacred place on the planet, but travel in different directions to meet up miles away where they often share the same paths to energise and enlighten the world together.
mike

Postby mike » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:13 pm

Looked at Hemsby for Leys and one does come from the north there, at Winterton just north of Hemsby where BACK LANE kinks a Ley comes from the east to meet one from the north there, right at the road junction, but no special site to dowsing today, yet still powerful for those with open minds.Beach road has the east Ley running part along that road in places, meeting up with the north Ley at that Back Lane road junction. No special sites close to these villages, but Im sure Leys will pass here in places, its just a case of looking and plotting their passage, which will move to the phases of the Moon, and the cycle of four year increase and decrease each year at December 3rd.
mike

Postby fostertom » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:41 pm

mike you seem to be talking a v different Michael Mary scene from what Hamish Miller described and I've dowsed here and there. AFAIK there's a female Mary and a male Michael dowsable earth-energy lines, which wander about independently, miles apart, but which converge and cross at sacred sites; those points lying on an uncannily straight map alignment called the Michael Mary ley line, which is itself not dowsable.

So when you talk of Michael and Mary running that close together, it's strange to me. AFAIK it's Mary alone passing through Prestonbury, my farmyard and Dunsford - Michael is miles north.
fostertom

Postby mike » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:02 pm

Thats what I get fostertom,and the same the other end at Hopton near Gt Yarmouth, both very close together, and yes different from what Hamish wrote in his book.I found the twin path along the Avebury Stone Avenue some years ago, and questioned if he was right or I was with Michael and Mary paired but running counter to each other...It might mean different things to different people perhaps, we get the dowsing results from our own work and ability, and sometimes with two folk it does not match with the same picture/outcome. I would welcome any dowsers opinion on this with the Michael and Mary Line, while they do twist and turn, I dont think they wonder very far from each other like at Prestonbury Castle, for me Michael goes through the Castle four Leys wide at this time with Mary a short distance south at Parford Well four Leys wide ?
mike

Postby mike » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:05 pm

Hi Fostertom,
Double checked everything and added some measurements to the facts, at Prestonbury I dowse the Michael Mary line 0.24 of a mile apart, and at Hopton I dowse the M and M line each side of the new road roundabout 0.19 of a mile apart there.And to top the lot I find the Mary line on St Michaels Mount in the dead centre of the island, with the Michael line in the boat dock to the north of the Mount 0.12 of a mile apart, now thats the first time I have tried this....I have Pauls and Hamish book in the garage, and to be honest its been there for about two years now when I moved, so I cannot compare any details, other than what I dowse over the last week....I admire Hamish and dont wish to cause upset, at the Avebury Stone avenue and the Sanctuary the M and M line run together in harmony, but in my opinion counter to each other, as I believe right across the country/world.
mike

PreviousNext

Return to Earth Energies