Help Geopathic stress

for matters relating to earth energy dowsing - leys, energy lines, feng-shui, geomancy etc.

Moderator: Grahame Gardner

Help Geopathic stress

Postby chupacabra » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:08 pm

Hi
dowsing family.i am new to this stuff of earth energies and dowsing.The place i live in has these symptoms of geopathic stress.It has affected everyones health alot,and Energy levels.Its got all the signs of geopathic stress.
I dowsed and mapped out the lines and anticlockwise spiral vortexes.
How does one cure them ,It seems also there were entities in the house before,but i figure the effects of negative energy amplified on a negatively charged land,for now i dont care about the entities,i need my health and positive energy to deal with them.I took the liberty of doing hopefully what i think is first aid,and it doesnt feel as heavy.i placed copper wire perpendicular to the lines on north boundary and the east boundary of the property.they be running north to south east to west.
for the spiralling vortexes i made a copper spiral(anticlockwise) and placed it on the spiraling energies,some spirals(telluric i think is the vocabulary) were where they were intersecting.some were not on the intersections,the concrete floor and some walls bared witness to All these energies(cracks).Also ants ,slugs and cats,i testify theres geopathic stress!
And those vortexes from my limited knowledge seem to be coming from the ground,because the land where i live was a swamp area before development,geographically its the lowest point in the area
Did i neutralise it?
Any help will greatly be appreciated!!!!
lOOKS LIKE im the only one in the family who can dowse and sensitive to these energies.Its been a journey a tough one of sorts understanding myself and these energies,anyone again who can lend a word of knowledge and wisdom i would appreciate and A prayer of blessing of the creator be on you and those you love.
How do i post an image i have made a sketch of it?????

Regards and thanking you in advance.
chupacabra

Re: Help Geopathic stress

Postby simonwheeler » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:56 pm

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=162&p=701#p701

may help re. the sketch.
A geographical location would also help.
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Postby chupacabra » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:32 pm

simonwheeler wrote:http://forum.britishdowsers.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=162&p=701#p701

may help re. the sketch.
A geographical location would also help.

hi
simon.aprreciate the links.
chupacabra

Postby chupacabra » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:55 pm

hi

heres the link to the images of the sketch. Im in Nairobi,Kenya.

http://imgur.com/a/73hUY

Regards
chupacabra

Postby tightwines » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:37 pm

I do a bit of house-clearing for patients of a therapist in Totnes, UK.

You have got to get rid of Energies and Entities first, as they often go together (i.e. you will never get fully rid of Geopathics, until you have removed Entities and such like).

I don't bother too much with sketches and plans of the property in question, as they can be usually cleared energetically at a distance.

If you want me to have a go, send email with name, and address of property, to:

**EDIT - email address removed. Please do not include your email address in posts unless you wish to receive lots of spam emails! To email a forum member, click on the little envelope icon to the right of the post. (GG )
tightwines

Postby simonwheeler » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:11 pm

Not good to post email addresses within the Forum. There is a Direct Messaging facility here, so private messages can be sent from member to member.
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Postby chupacabra » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:22 am

tightwines wrote:I do a bit of house-clearing for patients of a therapist in Totnes, UK.

You have got to get rid of Energies and Entities first, as they often go together (i.e. you will never get fully rid of Geopathics, until you have removed Entities and such like).

I don't bother too much with sketches and plans of the property in question, as they can be usually cleared energetically at a distance.

If you want me to have a go, send email with name, and address of property, to:

hi,
Thanks for your assist.have sent you a mail.im an optimist,If you know what you getting into!!!!! and want to have a go Cool sure.
Regards
chupacabra

Postby Grahame Gardner » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:15 am

Email address removed from posts. Thanks for the heads-up, Simon.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby tightwines » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:36 pm

Thanks for information about Private Message.

I did try and send a PM, but could not work out how.

It probably me just being 'thick'!

Thanks
tightwines

Postby mike » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:03 pm

JUST seen this post and I wanted to help Chupacabra, two places I believe were affected both just south of the Kangundo Road, one just west of the Njiru Church, and the other just south of Koma Rock and the Kangundo Road.These are now cleared with the help of higher forces, and what ever was there has now gone.
mike

Postby chupacabra » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:29 am

Hi mike I'm in south c.pm me any help will be appreciated!
chupacabra

Postby mike » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:47 pm

All seems quiet now to the south, check again later but it looks fine in all places. No Black Water Lines crossing the town and I feel no evil at all now.
mike

Postby chupacabra » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:55 pm

mike wrote:All seems quiet now to the south, check again later but it looks fine in all places. No Black Water Lines crossing the town and I feel no evil at all now.

are you in nairobi mike?
chupacabra

Postby mike » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:28 am

No Im in Coventry UK, but I can work with Google Earth to visit anywhere on the planet and further, calling up any place you can become part of the area if you try, and feel/dowse all the forces there, a sort of remote dowsing I think you would say Chupacabra.But I know it works as I have tried local places and these prove correct when on site,so Im happy to go anywhere now and dowse.Sometimes you are blocked from probing, but it does not happen often,if you keep returning and asked to dowse with due respect with thoughts of no gain in your heart.
mike

Return to Earth Energies