EMF Detector

for matters relating to earth energy dowsing - leys, energy lines, feng-shui, geomancy etc.

Moderator: Grahame Gardner

EMF Detector

Postby Lynnie » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:56 am

Hi All

I'm trying to find a reasonably priced, accurate EMF detector for getting EMF readings in my house (not to do ghost hunting) but to get measurements of EMF from wi-fi etc.

Does anyone have one of these (link below) or can recommend one.

https://www.bioenergyproducts.co.uk/pro ... -detector/

Many thanks

Lynn
Lynnie

Re: EMF Detector

Postby Grahame Gardner » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:07 am

Hi Lynnie,

Your two requirements are mutually exclusive, I fear. You can't have both "reasonably priced" and "accurate" in the same package LOL.

I use the EMFields Acoustimeter, which is very accurate but not terribly cheap. But you can also rent one.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Re: EMF Detector

Postby Lynnie » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:49 am

Thanks Grahame, those kind of prices are what I've been seeing. I'm guessing the ones from Amazon for £50 or so aren't going to cut it?

I think I may have resolved the problem through dowsing. I did some work yesterday (following some guidance from the Joey Korn website) and there has been a significant improvement in the situation, I just need to see if the results are permanent.

Lynn
Lynnie

Return to Earth Energies