Michael/Mary Line

for matters relating to earth energy dowsing - leys, energy lines, feng-shui, geomancy etc.

Moderator: Grahame Gardner

Re: Michael/Mary Line

Postby mike » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:41 pm

If I can I will try and find Hamish book in the garage tomorrow and have a re read of it, I hope other folk will offer opinions here, its not about who is right or wrong, just a case of putting the M and M path down clear and correct for others to appreciate in the future....I wonder if over time, or when a full Moon comes round perhaps the M and M line does change, we need to know this and plot its position to see how much it moves.Wish I had posted this difference before,when Hamish was here and could comment,sometimes you have to take a step back before you can take two steps forward. I never got all of Hamish books, but he always wrote and was very nice when you contacted him, I just wish I had met him, a sad loss to the world.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:08 pm

Not been on line for a while, but I dowsed the St Michaels Mount tonight and the M and M Line are 0.10 apart and about the same position as before,so perhaps the Moon does affect the distances apart at times of the year, you would have to dowse it all year round to find out.
mike

Postby mike » Mon May 29, 2017 5:11 pm

Dowsed again today and the distance between the Michael and Mary line remains the same for me, with Mary running east to west across the centre of the island, and Michael more to the north in the boat dock running west to east.For me they are not both moving the same direction, but without doubt they often come close together and meet for sure without conflict.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:24 pm

Looked and dowsed today both the Michael and Mary Line and they still pulse energy different directions in my opinion at St Michael Mount.With the Mary Line about the centre of the island running east/west, with the Michael Line just in the boat dock at the north side running west to east, where the mainland path comes close there to the island .Its all the same position for a while now, I just wonder if folk can check this out if they ever visit and the direction of flow on St Michaels Mount of both the Michael and Mary Line please.You cannot beat being on the ground, but Im sure the accepted notion the two lines run the same direction is wrong, so the only way to find out is for people to double check this on site to be sure, and thanks for anyone doing this during a visit....I just wish I could visit and walk the island, but with my back and legs its a problem with no answer, perhaps a mobility chair or a quad bike would be nice to roar across the causeway. :lol: :lol:
mike

Previous

Return to Earth Energies