Portals of London

Ask a dowsing question, tell us your gossip, chat etc. here!

Portals of London

Postby Merlin » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:09 pm

Over the Christmas period, this blog suddenly appeared and gained a cult following. One story in the blog told the tale of the Greenwich foot tunnel anomaly, another about a lost village in a marsh behind the Olympic park and yet another about disappearing people and dogs on Blackheath common.

The writer has admitted in a piece published by the Guardian that these stories were inspired by other folk stories and legends from East Anglia, the London stories are very well written but very much fiction.
Merlin

Re: Portals of London

Postby mike » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:42 pm

Merlin something very interesting about your story, at the point where the A2 and Shooters Hill Road, and Cade Road, and Wat Tyler Road all meet at the side of Blackheath Common is a Ley from the west, with a Black Water Line from the N/w all at that position.Im NOT saying it would cause you to disappear or enter a vortex and be moved in time, but it could offer some veird things happening at that exact position from time to time.....Its worth following up with local knowledge if you live close, ask a few questions of people who walk the dog that way ?

Oh sorry Merlin, just looked where you live and its not close really, but perhaps you have friends or family closer, worth a nose about if your like me. :lol:
mike

Postby Merlin » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:36 pm

As I said it is a well-written piece of fiction, if anyone is interested in looking at something that isn't fiction than suggest Time Slips, St Albans seems to have numerous
Merlin

Postby mike » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:20 pm

Will do Merlin,thanks. http://www.yourghoststories.com › Real Ghost Stories › Haunted Places

Just found a post from 2011 about St Albans Merlin and a possible time slip there, think its time for another nose around. 8)

St Albans for my money have at least 2 places with special energy, the Hypocaustum And Roman Mosaic/Gorhambury Verulamium Museum both have Ley forces from the North to south and east to west giving both sites a powerful clockwise influence walking around them and a Sacred Site feeling if a little weak in my opinion. I have never visited but it should prove to be interesting to say the least there,and every chance at times of high natural energy things could happen, Im sure during the Summer months you would expect to see an increase in power and perhaps at that time changes to the norm.
mike

Return to General