Change On December 3rd to Ley Force.

Ask a dowsing question, tell us your gossip, chat etc. here!

Change On December 3rd to Ley Force.

Postby mike » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:46 pm

This December 3rd if you dowse check any local Ley Lines near you to see what has happened after that date, places like Avebury Avenue which has at the moment 4+4 Ley Lines down the centre will have after Dec3 8+8 running there, as we are in an increase of Ley Lines.This is part of the 4 year increase/decrease we go through with natural Ley force on this planet,and places where say a field near you has 5 Leys crossing there, after Dec3 it will have 10 after that date, over night 5 more will appear folks, check it out....I know of no reason for this to happen, and nothing in the Stars to explain why this should be, I had a good friend the late Prof Gerald Hawkins and bloater like me the question why this should happen on that date, but he never had the answer either ??
mike

Re: Change On December 3rd to Ley Force.

Postby mike » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:44 pm

Did anyone check the increase in the amount of Leys crossing the fields in the Uk and perhaps where you might live, I just dowsed the Avebury Stone Avenue and the Leys there have increased to 8+8 now from 4+4....I would like other dowsers opinion on the change on December 3rd across the planet, if you agree with me or not, open to any comments I welcome any feedback folks. 8)
mike

Return to General