Hurricane Irma.

Ask a dowsing question, tell us your gossip, chat etc. here!

Hurricane Irma.

Postby mike » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:02 pm

This huge hurricane is heading towards Florida causing problems where ever it touches, but is this force of nature which is very natural able to be controlled and reduced....Im working to reduced this natural energy and force, I have no idea if this could work, only time will tell.I have already started to work on it, and will watch it in the next few hours to see if it changes direction or gets smaller ?? Just something I believe might work, with help of higher forces always worth a try,with nothing to loose.
mike

Re: Hurricane Irma.

Postby mike » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:48 pm

I feel its getting weaker now, just worked on it again before I go to bed, wish I could get its energy, beat Usain in the hundred yards easy then. Check again tomorrow to see how things are. ??
mike

Postby mike » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:20 am

NASA reported during the night the satellite picture in infrared showed the hurricane getting weaker, but a huge amount of damage is already done, and its reported another two hurricanes are building off Africa and could head west.Its a problem for those in the Caribbean, as they get them every year during the hurricane season.And with the islands only a few feet above the water level every water storm surge goes right over the island from end to end most times, destroying the houses....Look and work on the storm again today, in for a penny in for a pound. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:29 am

Working with higher forces my wrists really hurt when Im working /dowsing asking for Irma to be reduced in strength and size and pushed north out to sea, something is happening ?
mike

Postby mike » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:24 am

I havent looked yet to see whats happening with Hurricane Irma today, last night on Tv the damage looked terrible and with another hurricane following behind the first one, so the islands look to be in for more battering...No sign of it getting smaller, but I shall keep trying to help reduce its size and power.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:34 pm

Hurricane Irma is now moving along the north shore of Cuba and still causing huge damage, its lost some power but with winds at 160 mph its a very powerful force even now.And hurricane Jose is following along in its wake coming from the east to destroy anything thats left standing on the islands...I have been asking and working to reduce the power and wind speed of the Hurricane Irma, but its having little difference, I will keep at it in the hope it does work, even a small amount....Perhaps it might catch hurricane Jose and reduce its power, we can only try, its something I have never done before, but you must help anyway you can, thinking outside the box could work, only time will tell.
mike

Postby mike » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:59 am

The hurricane is still running up towards Florida and its still very wide and powerful, I am asking/working to try and reduce its strength, but it does not seem to be having any effect. I have tried all sorts and I am still keeping at it, I just dont know what could help at the moment, and are looking for ways to reduce its power and wind speed.Trying to visualize things and change conditions for the better, but its a big ask, but if you dont try nothing will happen,its a work in progress this....And any changes for the better should work on other hurricanes, so its try this and that till you hit the right note, and thats another thing to try, sound tones,HAVE I answered my own question ??

Dowsing tuning into the hurricane I have tried the sound waves, and it just might work, see what happens with Irma and Jose now ?

Im visualizing it all going down the plug hole, little by little.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:53 am

Tried again late last night and this morning to understand better what makes a hurricane work and grow, its not easy, but Im dowsing left handed now to see if it gets closer to its lifeforce....I think if you work on it very early when its forming out in the Atlantic, you stand a better chance to reduce its power and size.Hurricane Irma has to be the largest hurricane to have moved across the Atlantic for some years, its width is huge and enough to strike Florida right across coast to coast,and while its power is going down, its still a very big threat to people and homes....Im trying to use mediation to reach out to Irma and see what makes her tick, see if I can find a weak spot, where I can ask for help to control and reduce its power....Never tried this before, so its one step forward, and two steps back, but you just have to try something, its a natural phenomenon so its possible to interact and learn from it.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:25 pm

We are talking about an increase on a huge scale, but I wonder if hurricane Irma could be tackled like cloud busting, with or without Orgonite ? The hurricane is fast reducing with winds of 85 mph which is a vast decrease from the winds that destroyed so many homes in the Caribbean, but even 85 mph is something most of us cannot imagine for a prolonged period of time....The next problem is hurricane Jose heading westwards following along the same path almost of hurricane Irma, but this so far is not as powerful as Irma was, but its still a danger to many people in its predicted path...Any hurricane today and in the near future will cause many problems for the folks of the Caribbean, so its important to look for ways to tackle it and see if its possible to work on it as it forms off the African coast.It might be a case of trying as many things as possible however out of the box those ways are, just to stand and do nothing is wrong, better to try and help with ANY idea could just hit the nail on the head, its very possible.I believe the power of the human mind is very underrated, just forget what logic says and try anything however far out it is !! I will look at hurrican Jose for the moment, as this could be the next problem for the area.

Worked on Hurricane Jose and Irma again, a meditation chant this time OM,calling for it to reduce and weaken.
mike

Return to General