Missing Ben Needham In Kos

Ask a dowsing question, tell us your gossip, chat etc. here!

Re: Missing Ben Needham In Kos

Postby mike » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:17 pm

This new story was on the TV in Coventry tonight Simon, I was hoping this would be sorted already, the locals say the entire island are hoping he is found one way or another, they are all good people. I have not given up hope the adopted father will come forward even now, I am keeping my fingers crossed, perhaps the dad has already told Ben his history, and he chose to stay with his father ?? I double checked both places where they were going to dig and the ground is clear there I believe from dowsing, its a waiting game now.
mike

Postby mike » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:54 pm

Toy car found where Ben played all those years ago, and the family thinks its his, and the Police think Ben was run over, but the son of that person/driver says they have no proof thats what happened. So he remains lost till the body is found, or Ben comes forward if he is aware he is the person involved with this search.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:17 pm

Still nothing in the papers or on the web about Ben, but I have belief things will turn out good, it dowses like an unfinished story where truth comes out in the end and all live happy ever after, thats how it feels to me.I keep my fingers crossed for the family and hope it is all sorted asap for them and the adopted family.
mike

Postby mike » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:00 pm

Nothing in the papers or on TV about Ben, I though to be honest it would have all been sorted now, but perhaps the adopted dad has had second thoughts and not said anything, fearing jail perhaps.This to me means he might leave a message or something in his will to explain to Ben what has gone on, so after he passes the truth will come out. I can only hope this happens, and Bens mother and the family will be united again with him before too long, the adopted dad must know the truth now, and will try and put things right.
mike

Previous

Return to General