Missing Ben Needham In Kos

Ask a dowsing question, tell us your gossip, chat etc. here!

Missing Ben Needham In Kos

Postby mike » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:29 pm

I see they are digging at the home where Ben Needham went missing from on holiday all those years ago, as a builder who passed away claimed to have run over the little lad in his excavator, when clearing the land behind the holiday home....I still dowse his spirit alive and well today, and dont believe this story, I said this in 2012 when I dowsed him then. The house its claimed was in Iraklise Kos on the Island, but I dont dowse him there when I tried today, and thus dont believe the story.It would be wonderful for his mum to be united with him again after all this time, and while I think the people who adopted/took him loved him as their own, his mum has first call.....I hope this turns out in a good way.
mike

Re: Missing Ben Needham In Kos

Postby mike » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:41 pm

The pictures released tonight show the area where they are digging for Ben Needham, and he is not there when I dowse the spot behind the house. Im sure he is alive and well, and perhaps still on Kos unaware he is the child who the Police are looking for.I thought this in 2012 and I still do, and posted on this forum someplace.

Yesterday when I dowsed for the grown up Ben it took me to a place where the ground is hard and open but no houses, it looks like a picnic spot, he may have been there that time, who knows.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:06 pm

The Police and locals digging for the remains of Ben Needham have been asked to stop digging because of ancient graves found on the land there, the courts will decide if the digging can continue.
mike

Postby simonwheeler » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:37 am

It has continued. And they are also going to be looking to dig for him at another site.
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Postby Merlin » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:12 pm

Slightly off topic but another missing person, The search for missing Corrie McKeague is being widened and the police are thinking that he may have been kidnapped, his phone signal was traced from BSE to Barton Mills (which is next door to RAF Mildenhall) although they think a refuse lorry may have been carrying it after emptying bins in the town centre of BSE.

When I look at his photo I get a slight headache where what some call the third eye is, normally when this happens it's a spirit that is asking for help. I haven't tried dowsing due to the distance
Merlin

Postby mike » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:13 pm

Merlin was Corrie working on the base, is he a Service person ?
mike

Postby mike » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:39 pm

Sent PM Merlin, dont want to post here mate.
mike

Postby Merlin » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:49 am

Thanks for message Mike, I've sent a DM back
Merlin

Postby mike » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:34 pm

Dont think any changes to the situation in Kos and the Police are still searching for any remains behind and inside the building now, its a waiting game .I might look for the grown up Ben tonight to see if I can find him again on the island.
mike

Postby mike » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:11 pm

Okay I believe Ben Needham is now living near Marmari on Kos, just s/w of a hill there near a complex or 4 red tiled houses when I dowsed just now.I will double check again tonight if I have chance, but this is what I just now dowsed, close to Epar.Od.Ko.Kefalou Road.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:16 pm

Tried looking for Ben again, and he remains at the same place, I believe his adopted mother has gone and he remains single, but lives with his dad close to the hill there.
mike

Postby mike » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:16 pm

I dowsed around the hill again and Bens influence is still there not moving, just south of Marmari. His mother on the reports just wants closure, but I feel while she is suffering, he is a happy chap unaware of the problems she is going through...Further I think the father of Ben today is aware of the Police looking again in the east of the Island, and MIGHT come forward in remorse, and the fact his wife has passed away now might be the spark to light the fire, and confront the true mother of Ben to ease his heart, and that of his late wife ??
mike

Postby mike » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:17 pm

Nothing in the news yet, but I feel things will work out right for the family of Ben, and all will be resolved with everyone united,and I hope a happy ending for all.
mike

Postby mike » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:51 pm

Still nothing in the news yet, I felt sure this was all going to be sorted very soon, I hope Im not wrong, the feeling is with me its all gone quiet and emotion with the adopted family has changed now. Before it was seeking an end where all people left happy from the table, now Im not so sure.
mike

Postby simonwheeler » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:33 pm

As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Next

Return to General