Ghosts/Spirits

Ask a dowsing question, tell us your gossip, chat etc. here!

Re: Ghosts/Spirits

Postby Durotrigian » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:24 pm

Perhaps it's time to install a dash-cam Mike, just a thought!
Durotrigian

Postby mike » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:14 pm

Its a thought, but the moment I do that will everything stop ? I believe things happen and you experience more when you first have an open mind, and you dont pursue the paranormal, but just let it come to you, let it happen....Last night in bed something went crash early in the morning, and when It got light I could see the picture at the side of the bed had fallen over, first time ever in two years here in this house. Might have been something normal and waiting to happen, I know I was asleep as it woke me the sound of it falling down...I look for signs in life something is trying to come through, and while I dont claim to have any skills, its how I focus my attention at that time on what ever I am thinking about, and it works for me...What I see out of the ordinary I write about here, hoping it catches the eye of someone who may have experienced similar things and posts back.My interests are wide and I will post about anything I think other folk would enjoy reading about, as old as you might be you can always learn something new on this forum, thats the magic of the site.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:17 am

Seen nothing for months at the place in the field where I saw those dark shapes, BUT yesterday as I was passing I saw two figures in that position...I have no idea what ever the shapes were but they were upright and I just got a seconds view of them, they were bright not dark and might have been people, but they were off the path that crosses near there.I never got the chance to stop as I had traffic right behind me inches away from my butt, and I never wanted to make things any worse for me so I carried on driving...First time for months I have seen anything there in the field close to the A444, but its something to work with and keeps me interested.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:20 pm

I heard tonight on Radio WM that they are offering a visit to the Creepy Caldren in Stratford to a Ghost Hunt Night as an offer for charity, so I looked at the house to see what was there and what influence it offers people.The house is sitting on crossed Leys from the n/e and from the n/w and while its not Sacred Ground at that position, Im sure at times of high energy things will cross over there and appear from the past, so its a good place for sightings and atmospheric for sure to many with open minds.....So watch out those people lucky enough to have the Ghost Hunt with Caroline Martin and Radio WM, and take a change of underwear for safety. :lol:
mike

Previous

Return to General