DO YOU BELIEVE IN NESSY

Ask a dowsing question, tell us your gossip, chat etc. here!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN NESSY

Postby mike » Sat May 21, 2016 9:23 pm

I have been watching Loch Ness on Google last week as I believe a strong unknown life force is active and moving up and down the Loch, I commented a couple of times about the movement but it was not really the place to do it.SO I have opened a new topic so everything is clean and tidy, and will not now put me in hot water with the boss.....Tonight I dowsed the Loch again and its moved to a position that proves to be VERY close to Urquhart Castle, this I only know from checking the Google Map as I have never been to the Loch ever, but I just know its a place of mystery and does have something big and powerful lurking in the water.Its not seals and such like as the influence to dowsing for me is unique and special, and its not humans either or fish, these all have a marked signature and is not the mystery life force I dowse at times. Some say its Dolphins coming in from the Sea at times of the year but again the signature I dowse for these is different from this unique life force, so Im left with a big something that I dont know yet what it is swimming up and down the lake. Reporting what I dowse is a way for locals perhaps to watch and look in the area I believe the something to be at the time, and fingers crossed this might work with a sighting...Im going to try and match the signature to very old fossils, and see if anything comes close, and I will come back here if it does.

The Plesiosaur comes very close to what I am dowsing, for size and signature and life force

The bones of the Plesiosaur are almost an exact match.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-35524230
mike

Re: DO YOU BELIEVE IN NESSY

Postby mike » Sun May 22, 2016 9:06 pm

Dowsing for Nessie again tonight I see its gone towards the top of the lake north east side, its close to the Google Map showing Scotland Loch Ness/Loch Ness In April. And again same as yesterday its very close to the east shore,so perhaps a deep water channel runs here, I dont know, for what ever reason its keeping very close to shore the last two days in my opinion.....Just a thought, you would expect the SOMETHING to be a meat eater, but is it possible it may eat grass as well, could the SOMETHING over time have become more reptilian and taken to land to forage perhaps, when it became trapped in the loch thousands of years ago ? I read a report from school children in 1933 who saw a large grey creature with very thick legs near the cemetery on the north shore, cross the field and enter the loch and disappear.
mike

Postby mike » Mon May 30, 2016 6:58 pm

Dowsing for Nessie tonight I can find no active life force in the loch, looked up and down and around but nothing, might be sleeping in deep water. I will look in a wider area, you never know she might like a change, and moves from Loch to Loch.....Come back if I find anything folks.

Well I said I would come back if I find anything, and I did in my opinion.THREE life forces are close to the north bank and the A82 Road at the south west end of the loch, say no more than that, but its interesting they all dowse with the Plesiosaurs signature.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:06 pm

Dowsing Loch Ness this morning I pick up three influences at both sides of the Loch near the Castle, with another off the point a little more west on the north bank.Its an active area near the Castle on the south bank, but today both sides seem to have the Nessie influence, its big and powerful unlike Trout or Seals or anything natural to the loch, and like I wrote before it dowses with the ancient Plesiosaurs signature, thats the closest thing to its influence/dowsing signature for me. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:30 pm

Only influence tonight is off the point at Drumnadrochit, I dont dowse any other signature at a shallow depth in the Loch at this time. With three of the same influences in the Loch before I imagine the other two to be settled in deep water along the Loch someplace. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:43 am

When you dowse the loch in a normal way you only dowse to the horizon and to a shallow depth, to dowse fully you have to ask/instruct the dowse to go very deep in the loch or increase the visual area to include more ground.Today I dowsed the loch and found nothing, but go deeper in the water and its another story, again three Plesiosaurs signatures with all of them quiet and the feel I get is they are resting....I have tried a few ancient pictures of the bones of many types of fish/reptiles and the Plesiosaur is the one thats VERY close folks, Im taking a look at the other places world wide where its claimed other Nessie type exist and live today, just to see what I find....Im not saying at this time where I think Nessie is resting, just report where its active and perhaps feeding, so people who live close to the Loch can run checks there if they visit on the day.Be nice for any reports back, then the men in white coats would have to wait till another day to call round. :lol: :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:29 pm

Quiet again tonight when I dowsed the Loch, but like yesterday the three signatures are still close to the position where they were yesterday, I thought perhaps they might feed and be active later in the day when the Loch boats are moored up and its more quiet. Perhaps it would be a good idea to dowse the Loch after dark or later during the day, just to see if Nessie is more active and feeds after dark or when needs demand.Might be a good idea as well to dowse the depth of the resting Plesiosaurs to see if they all maintain the same depth while resting, or perhaps lay on the bottom.The Loch in places is very deep, but its something to check to gain knowledge.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:10 pm

Dowsed the Loch tonight and its all quiet with nothing moving, the three objects are in deep water and at different depths, so thats new.It could be the weather, possible storms and heavy rain tonight, but what ever they are they have all gone to depth and I feel are resting. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:41 pm

Tonight I dowsed two signatures at Strone Point and the other off Dores on the south shore, so they are about and moving.Its possible with two Plesiosaurs on the move somebody could report something today/tonight, and with signatures off both north and south shores, they might make enough disturbance to trigger a sighting. :shock: :shock:
mike

Postby mike » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:17 pm

Strone point again has for me a signature off the north bank active, the other off Nores is gone, so I imagine the Plesiosaurs have moved or fed and one is now resting while the other is still feeding. The signature of these things only matches the bones of a Plesiosaur, Im happy it has to be that creature, as nothing else matches....Just wish I could visit for a week and watch the area where I feel/dowse the creature is active, a much better chance to picture something and get proof, instead of watching the entire Loch on the off chance. 8)

These new drones offer a chance to cover a much larger area of the Loch, and with video and the chance to come close to anything breaking water would be a real bonus. As long as you kept clear of the ferry and the pleasure boats you could cruise up and down with a boat operating the drone to cover a huge area, up Sun it would give anyone a wonderful view of anything in the water for many hundreds of yards in every direction.And if you operated two drones you could cruise down the middle while the drone covered each bank, so even a pure search with eyes only you would have a big advantage, and it would be much cheaper than hiring a fleet of boats with crews to go looking.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:47 pm

Dowsing today Lake Champlain near New York in the USA I believe at this moment off Essex on the west bank another Plesiosaur is active, perhaps moving or feeding, with another signature near Cumberland to the north of the Lake on the west side again...A video I watched of two chaps gives a kick of the sighting where they say a Plesiosaur came close head and front fin, dowsing the video in motion the dowsing shows/gives a kick at the point the creature show under water alongside the boat rail....I should add I have no reason to post this, as I am not involved with any firm or Hotel in either the US or Loch Ness, just wish I could visit and enjoy a sighting, that would be special right.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:33 pm

Across the Loch from Strone point on the south bank I believe a Plesiosaur to be active at this moment, and the rest of the Loch is quiet tonight, found the same signature/influence on Lake Champlain in the US.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:24 am

At this moment I dowse Nessie is active near the Youth Hostel on the north bank area, and the rest of the Loch quiet.......Lake Champlain I dowse a creature active near Willsboro Point on the west bank area at this time remembering we are six hours ahead of the US, dont forget you ONLY hunt with a camera in your hand, Big Foot and Nessie are special and dont belong in anyones trophy room. 8) But a photo is something else, it shows you have a heart and have feelings for others.
mike

Postby mike » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:35 am

Quick look at Loch Ness and it dowses all quiet this moment, with three Plesiosaurs resting in deeper water, and another dowse of Lake Champlain in the US shows two Plesiosaurs in the Lake there again resting I believe in deeper water off Plattsborgh....I just wonder across the world how many of these creatures may exist in land locked Fjords or out of the way places, its worth a look on line to check where other stories speak of monsters and such like creatures perhaps.Even out to sea they might still have sea going Plesiosaurs wandering the oceans, its very possible Im sure, and worth a look/dowse about. 8)
mike

Postby simonwheeler » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:36 pm

It occurs to me, Mike, that you may enjoy reading "The Fortean Times". It's monthly. If you don't want to subscribe yourself it's possible your local library will have it...or could get it if you asked.
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Next

Return to General