DO YOU BELIEVE IN NESSY

Ask a dowsing question, tell us your gossip, chat etc. here!

Re: DO YOU BELIEVE IN NESSY

Postby mike » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:30 pm

Boat passing left to right on the Nessie cam at this moment, no sign of any Nessies in the web cam at this time, just some Wood Pigeons passing over, I dont know if they are further west in the Loch, as I havent dowsed the Loch yet, but they have to be somewhere.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:29 pm

On the Nessie cam I get a dowsing kick to the left of the loch, and on Google Earth I dowse a Nessie right at Dores on the south bank past the fish farms there, if your local please take quick look, it would be great to have a sighting Im sure.

For me the Loch has three Nessie swimming about, so often at least one is active and might be seen from the banks of the Loch if your lucky.It would help to be in the right position at the right time, and that time is now off the Dores bank folks. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:41 pm

Heard on Radio WM today Molly Green having a telephone interview with Steve Feltham from Loch Ness, he has lived for the last 25 years around the Loch hoping to get pictures of Nessie, and now lives at Dores on the south side of the Loch.It was really interesting for me to listen to the report, and the facts to come out of it has touched a nerve with me, and following that today I have seen more pictures taken around the Loch of something....Both the Jobs and Edwards pictures of something in the Loch is a life force, but its not a Plesiosaur or a Wels Catfish either in my dowsing opinion, so this has stirred another bag of worms....Looking at the Nessie situation I think you have to now think of two types of SOMETHING being in the Loch, a Plesiosaur plus something else in my dowsing opinion, since each of them offering a different signature/influence to each other.Forget the Wels Catfish, its signature does not come near these new pictures I have seen, so what is the other something ?? With this Steve living at Dores is wonderful for me, I dowsed the Nessie right off the beach last night, if I can email Steve when Nessie is close, he might get a sighting, thats what Im hoping for, and wonder what this other Nessie might be afterwards. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:12 pm

Steve Feltham emailed Radio WM today, one of the top ten pictures from Gt.Britain was taken out of his caravan window across Loch Ness, while its a very pretty place Im sure, it HAS to have some wonderful Ley passing here to impress all those people like Bardsey Island has.I will dowse his caravan today and check, it its true no wonder he is a happy man, all that view and not a care in the world and a powerful Ley to lift you 24/7. 8)

Not sure where Steves caravan is placed, but the Inn at Dores is a magical place having two Leys pass through the building, it will be a happy warm place without doubt.For anyone who can visit spend time here,its a wonderful place even without Nessie in the Loch.And just might be the reason Nessie comes this way often in my dowsing opinion, it could be drawn here for the energies and influence that offers,animals and people enjoy the same kind of influence of Ley forces from my experience.

The Edwards and Jobs pictures are of something alive on the Loch Ness, I have not looked to dowse what it is yet, but its going to be nice to see what else might be trapped in this loch from ancient times.At some time during or just after the ends of the Ice Age Loch Ness must have been closed to the sea, enough to trap anything that had swum up the Loch, or perhaps in the ancient past an eruption closed the ends, who knows.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:10 pm

Today both the Jobs and Edwards pictures dont ring true for me, I cannot find what they are in the records, and now believe I made a mistake, and to be honest today I cannot get any life force from them.I will have another look later today, but they dont fit in any place, and when I pushed it I could not get any life force either, sorry about that, thought it was special for a while. :oops: :oops:
mike

Previous

Return to General