DO YOU BELIEVE IN NESSY

Ask a dowsing question, tell us your gossip, chat etc. here!

Re: DO YOU BELIEVE IN NESSY

Postby mike » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:31 pm

Yes Simon, I have had the Fortean Times for the last three years now, my son ordered it for me on my birthday as a treat, but Im not allowed to tell anyone... 8) Dowsing Loch Ness its all quiet today with three Plesiosaurs resting in deeper water, always at the edge of the Lochs I notice, one in the normal resting place, and another one across the Loch with the other one up near Nores ....In Lake Champlain I dowse the creatures at the Essex Ferry Dock of all places, thought that would have been a little too busy, with the other in deeper water close to Colchester Causeway, which looks a much better quiet spot to me.....Going to have a look for more places world wide for other Lake Monsters, might have more of these Plesiosaurs than we ever thought possible, Nessie and Big foot and Thunder Birds might be creatures of myth and folk law, but could they be real, we need to look closer perhaps.

Looking on line you have SO MANY places where Lake Monsters are reported over the years, Canada and the US and Russia to name a few, I will be here till next Summer looking. :lol:

Lake Cayuga near NY in the US has something large at the north end near Seneca Falls, but not the same signature as Nessie ? Nothing in Canada yet or off the coast there, keep looking.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:45 pm

Just a quick look tonight but just south of Nores on the south bank I believe Nessie is active moving towards Nores slow, nothing active in the Loch other than this I believe....My eyes are dropping out tonight, scanned over 350 pictures and Im tired, but someone has to do it right. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:37 pm

Quick look and dowse along the Loch just now and its all quiet and silent with no active Plesiosaur about, but going deeper they are in the normal resting places, so perhaps later today when things slow down they might come out to feed.The graveyard at Lago Ness near Dores has fish farms along its bank I think now, this might attract Nessie with food washing out of the cages,just a thought ?
mike

Postby mike » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:30 pm

All quiet I believe at this moment in Loch Ness, they are I believe in the same area resting, it has to be deeper water because a sweep of the Loch dowsing will not pick them up till you dowse deeper...Lake Champlain is quiet as well, but a Plesiosaur is off Providence Point at this time again in deeper water I believe.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:02 pm

Tonight at this time I believe two Plesiosaurs are active both sides of the Loch at Nores at the east end of the Loch, this HAS to be a good chance of a sighting tonight as its early and still very light. I dont know if anyone follows this post who lives close, but please get down the Loch at the east end to see whats going on, where Dores is on the south bank.Its a place I believe where Nessie swims from time to time, perhaps after the spare fish food from the fish farm nets/cages here...I would love to visit and see where the Plesiosaurs are active during that time, it has to increase a chance of a sighting, to know the area where they are active in, as the Loch is very large and must be hard to cover from end to end. 8

)If you could combine a dowsing report with a drone search of that area at the same time, it must be the best and cheapest way to search for Nessie, and his friends. And if you kept clear of all pleasure boats Im sure you could operate a drone over the lake during the day, and with video recording and using a drone up Sun it would cover the Loch in a way to creep up on any Nessie without spooking her, or him. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:15 pm

Both sides of the Loch at Strone I believe two Nessie are active and moving right at this moment, my thinking is perhaps storms/rain and thunder might have stirred them up enough to move about. Havent checked for a while, but today they seem to be active, and my thinking its the weather.
mike

Postby mike » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:25 pm

Looking tonight and dowsing the Loch I find Nessie on both shores north and south at Lenie, no other signatures but another should be there somewhere as there are three creatures in my opinion from the Summer dowsing. I have had a rest from dowsing Nessie just to see what happens, but its just the same like I have not been away with the influence in the Loch....These creatures have a life force and move about during the week, and they are too large just to be fish or seals, and the only thing that matches the signature is the plesiosaur bones from the Museum in my opinion.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:32 pm

I havent looked in the Loch for some time now, but tonight I dowsed Nessie on or near the north/east end of the Loch across from Aldourie about 15 feet down there in the water.Two more hits along the Loch which I dowse in very deep water, and I think they are sleeping or resting and quiet at this time.I would love sometime to spend a weekend here near the Loch so I could dowse where they are, and perhaps get some pictures, that would be wonderful.
mike

Postby mike » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:48 pm

I read in the Fortean Times that a Nessie cam is active on Loch Ness, so thats really interesting to know.Think if I can find it on the Internet I will have a look and see where the camcorder is situated, it just might be where I keep dowsing those pesky critters. :lol:

Found a web cam of the Loch, the camera is above the Castle, and I dowse Nessie to the left corner,just off the point there ?
mike

Postby mike » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:18 pm

Today I have just dowsed the Loch and two active places where I dowse Nessie is swimming, just west of Dores and the north side of the Loch near Loch Ness Lodge....The Nessie cam is just above Urquhart Castle from the Google Map, and this is a place where the 3 Nessies pass often, right on the point seems to be a place where they pass most days on the north side of the Loch, its a good place to spend time looking out.But Dores has an attraction for at least one of the Nessies, and it might be the fish farms on the Loch shore, where the feed must drop through the nets to offer a ready meal....This Nessie cam does offer a good view of the Loch at the position where it is, I think it could do with a better camera perhaps for those people who dont dowse, but its a start.If you dowse you can see through the fog and mist and distance to probe whats about in the water and shores,the skill of dowsing is looking past the dark and murk. 8)

Spent a few minutes watching on the web cam across Loch Ness,its much better today and a lot clearer than before.I could sit all day dowsing the picture from the web cam,and you have a snap shot button as well in case it comes past, I wonder if they have any recored pictures I could dowse ?
mike

Postby mike » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:05 pm

Just gone back to the Nessie web cam, its great detail on full screen at this time, I just wish the camera position was a little higher, then I could dowse for aliens and Nessie from one camera.But its a place where I feel Nessie does pass most days, okay it might be down at depth, but early morning it might be on the surface before the boats get busy.Only trouble is Im not good with early mornings,after 9 is more like it, Im old you know and need my beauty sleep.. :lol: www.lochness.co.uk/livecam/
Cached
Similar

Sweden its claimed has a type of Nessie in one of its lakes at Lake Storsjo, this has to be worth a look on Google to have a nose about and report back, the Nessie cam today has the wind lanes and movement of the water depending on which way it blows, its just great to watch, almost as good as being there, and I will be dowsing here from time to time no doubt... :shock:
mike

Postby mike » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:42 pm

Had a quick look on the Loch and I dowse something active a little north of the Loch Ness Youth Hostel on the north bank at this moment...I can dowse no Plesiosaurs on Lake Storsjo in Sweden today when I had a look, but I will double check another time.Lake Champlain in the USA I believe to have Plesiosaurs, its possible some got trapped in deep water when the ice melted, or volcanic movement stopped them getting back to the sea many years ago....When you dowse Loch Ness you can find life forms which ONLY match Plesiosaurs, well they do for me,forget seals or fish, this is an ancient living fossil which somehow managed to remain alive for all this time.

Watched the web cam on Loch Ness, I have to say I dont like many of the comments on the Nessie web site,I think Nessie for many people is a joke, but its far from that in my opinion....The web cam today dowses quiet with no influence to the left in the Loch for me,I saw a boat and people pass the camera,Im just wondering if its possible to watch the sky after dark looking for ufos,with it being a live feed it might be possible to dowse any movement, might give it a try, dowsing ufos by web cam in Scotland. 8) :roll: 8)

The Nessie just north of the Hostel is in 30 feet of water when I just dowsed it, but the rest of the Loch dowses quiet this moment.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:51 pm

Dowsing the Loch at this time I feel all three Nessies are active with two just north of the web cam, while the other is off the south shore, but either way something might surface where the web cam covers.Its that part of the area of lake I believe, so Im going straight over to see whats about.

Just had a quick look and in my opinion two Nessies are active in the left hand side of the web cam coverage, one is close on the left with another further out in the Loch, going back to watch for a while in case.

At 17.03 a boat came down the north bank and drove Nessie closer to the south bank I believe, took a screen snap of the area, but cannot see anything, try again next time.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:22 pm

This really is fun, I can dowse the Loch on Google, and if anything is close or passing the web cam go online and get some snap shots downloaded on my laptop,trouble is HOW do you get those pictures back....That boat that came down the north bank drove the Nessie on that side to cross to the other side, and then both of them went down the south bank at 25 feet deep, towards the west end of the lake in real time. I took a snap shot when they passed the web cam just in case, and its in the laptop somewhere now,dont think I caught anything on the top of the water this time, but I will try again when I dowse them active and near the web cam.This really is exciting, while I dont have a chance to ever walk around Loch Ness, thanks to Google and the web cam I can visit anytime I know something is active and passing. 8) 8)
mike

Postby mike » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:31 pm

The Nessie caught swimming in a river in Alaska has no life force when you dowse it, its some linked object in segments drawn across the river in my opinion. :cry:
mike

PreviousNext

Return to General