The BSD on YouTube

Ask a dowsing question, tell us your gossip, chat etc. here!

The BSD on YouTube

Postby Grahame Gardner » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:12 pm

I'm sure you will all be pleased to hear that we now have our own YouTube channel. I've just been uploading some video clips from Conference today.
Enjoy!
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Re: The BSD on YouTube

Postby Ian Pegler » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:30 am

Great news. More please..!

I think this is kind of important so I've made this thread sticky... 8)

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member

Postby ledgehammer » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:05 pm

Great stuff Graham....

:-)

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer

Postby Ian Pegler » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:13 am

Latest on the YouTube Channel...Dowsing an Ancient Site

Grahame Gardner with a group dowsing Chester Rig Hillfort on the Scottish Borders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRow-QuduZw

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member

Postby Grahame Gardner » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:37 am

Blimey! You're quick off the mark Ian - I only uploaded that last night! :shock:
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby Ian Pegler » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:15 am

I'm a subscriber to the BSD channel ! :mrgreen:

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member

Postby arthur hamlin » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:27 am

I didn`t hear anyone asking for permission or for the gurdian of the site to be present to help with questions being asked.
Sometimes there is none but feel it polite to ask.
Also if it was possible to advance to being deviceless than wind as I heard would not present difficulties.
I hope these events will spill out to the forum with more wishing to post.
arthur hamlin

Postby simonwheeler » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:40 am

Also if it was possible to advance to being deviceless than wind as I heard would not present difficulties

Why? The wind is picked up from the microphone, not the rods.
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Postby Grahame Gardner » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:25 pm

arthur hamlin wrote:I didn`t hear anyone asking for permission or for the guardian of the site to be present to help with questions being asked.
Sometimes there is none but feel it polite to ask.

Arthur, you're seeing a 5 minute edited portion of what was a 2 hour dowsing session with the students. Those issues of permission and tuning into the spirit of place were dealt with before we even got into the site. If you want to see a movie of the entire session, you'll have to pay for the film crew next time :lol: ! :mrgreen:
Grahame
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby Ian Pegler » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Grahame Gardner wrote:you'll have to pay for the film crew next time :lol: ! :mrgreen:

Just so long as it's not in 3D ! :twisted:

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member

Postby arthur hamlin » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:24 pm

Except that it gives the impression that the preliminaries are not neccessary or even the thank you`s at the end.
The permission bits I feel should be done on site where the Spirit Guardian is most likely to be.
Also wind can sometimes be detected by leaves moving about not only the microphone.
arthur hamlin

Postby Grahame Gardner » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:30 am

I've added a couple of videos from the recent Earth Energies Group meeting at Hopton.

Here is Brian Howard of Sunrise Dowsing Group talking about the work they have been doing on Old St. Margaret's church, the easternmost node point of the Michael and Mary currents on UK mainland: http://youtu.be/S_f29zWeXBI

And here is Nigel Twinn talking about a pictogram he has dowsed on the Mary current: http://youtu.be/pHpVWMda7Yc
Grahame
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby ledgehammer » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:37 pm

Grahame Gardner wrote:I've added a couple of videos from the recent Earth Energies Group meeting at Hopton.

Here is Brian Howard of Sunrise Dowsing Group talking about the work they have been doing on Old St. Margaret's church, the easternmost node point of the Michael and Mary currents on UK mainland: http://youtu.be/S_f29zWeXBI

And here is Nigel Twinn talking about a pictogram he has dowsed on the Mary current: http://youtu.be/pHpVWMda7Yc

Not enough is done around Pictograms,

I tend to find that they change shape when you are on them, in fact I remember a curious experience on Silbury hill when showing a german couch surfer how to dowse, I was attempting to explain dowsing - and i mentioned the concept of Yin and Yang as in a positive and negative. Now when I dowsed a couple of points (I nearly always dowse at least two points, normally a few feet apart), I asked for a manifestation, as I sensed that something very female and very positive wanted to interact, I got a floral Pictogram, and after that I also got a Yin and yang symbol (very rough) , at this point I let Rick dowse and he was walking around and decided the best way down was the steepest (through the rods)!

I never really thought anything of it, as I realised that this sounds very much like associative thinking, or perhaps suggestive thinking, but I know from holding the rods that this was very much a reflection of what we were talking about, and Guys I really think this is what we have

I think the genius Loci, is interacting with us, and i want to be bolder and state that i think its like our consciousness is interacting with this force, very much like a part of us is involved in a part of the earth or the spirit of the place.

I have gone one step further in my book (which will be available for cost price when i actually finish it- to cover the expenses) to say that when we create a piece of art, or a book or a piece of music we are creating a layer of consciousness, using both ourselves and the force I call the infinite consciousness. This resonates as long as the project gets attention from others, and in another way they will emulate it also and the layer of consciousness you have created and the consciousness they are using will interact in turn.

I dont think consciousness is the correct word because I believe i can feel a sense of consciousness in everything, from inanimate objects such as an aeroplane, and it can be enhanced and even manipulated but it has no self awareness, until it is given self awareness. I think music can do this, and it can interact with others and other music, except it doesnt have a self awareness of the process, Its almost like children of consciousness that seem eager to interact but have no awareness on the kind of level that we do, and this is what I sense from places also. I believe the more that a place is used and harnessed, perhaps it becomes more aware - perhaps it can even evolve and influence other things around them?

Best

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer

Postby arthur hamlin » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:06 am

I am just longing to see Deviceless Dowsers at work. I believe we have to advance from rods and pendulums if Jo Soap can be attracted and benefit especially with healing work that is shown to be successful.
Lets have videos that show a Dowser at the outset with hardly any movement with rods or pendulums to an advanced deviceless state where much info is obtained quickly to include the feelings and emotions of the source we are in touch with.
As it is people get put off because movements are too little and too little support is available to obtain virtual on the phone contact with Spirit intelligence.
Sorry but I get so frustrated and wonder when we can really advance.
arthur hamlin

Postby Grahame Gardner » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:16 am

The problem is Arthur, that a) a video of someone accessing the level of information that you suggest is not very visual, and b) one could question whether it is actually dowsing? Surely when you have that level of connection you are really channelling the information, which is somewhere beyond accepted definitions of dowsing?
Grahame
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Next

Return to General