Dowsing for Lottery numbers

Ask a dowsing question, tell us your gossip, chat etc. here!

Re: Dowsing for Lottery numbers

Postby mike » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:44 pm

EURO friday night with 160,000000 to be won, is that worth a few quid on it or what, while I am not getting any numbers for the last week, YOU just have to have a go at that right....Shut your eyes and pick some numbers folks, it could BE YOU, OR ME. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: VERY GOOD LUCK TO ALL.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:10 am

Well I never had a win at any level but I come close, got some of the star numbers, but the other numbers were one out on a couple of lines yet again, its so annoying to get as close as that without winning something.I picked the numbers and Im happy they were close, but no cigar, so next week the winnings has to be 170,000000 so you just HAVE to have a gamble right, well I do. :lol: :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:28 am

Sitting outside my daughters house this morning taking pictures to see if the ufos are about when I heard a Magpie calling in distress, I looked up and just before I was thinking WHO might be lucky on this weeks Euro with all that prize money on offer.Anyway I looked where the Magpie was calling and sitting on the roof of the house in the corner was a Heron standing there, with the Magpie mobbing it, the Heron took no notice and just stood there, so I thought, is that a sign or what....Needless to say I bought some Euro tickets for tonight, after all who would have thought a Heron would sit on the roof of the house across from my daughters, while I was taking ufo pictures, thinking about tonights Euro draw. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:35 pm

Well the Heron on the roof was something you dont see every day,but it was not a sign because I never won anything Friday, still it looked good for a while, and might just mean friday is the day ?
mike

Postby mike » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:41 pm

Another roll over with the Euro this week, WELL worth a flutter folks, Im doing one line of numbers which came to me, but not been very good of late getting results.I think now its about 80% luck and a little skill with numbers,tried everything and its very hit or miss....Just as much chance with lucky dips Im sure, but that old line is still very true......IF YOUR NOT IN IT YOU CANNOT WIN IT. :lol: :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:31 pm

Someone has won the Euro in Europe, and I only got two numbers one star number and one line number, so its back to beans on toast again. :mrgreen:
mike

Postby mike » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:29 pm

NOT had much luck for a while now, either picking my numbers or having a lucky dip, so I have stayed away for a time to rethink what to do....If you keep having a modest go each week and keep missing each draw is it time to stop, I think its part luck and part skill if you win a prize, you need both to do any good, but you HAVE to be in it to win it, thats the first thing. :lol:
mike

Previous

Return to General