INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Ask a dowsing question, tell us your gossip, chat etc. here!

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Hi Tina,

As you probably know, there are several kinds of lines that can be found, using L-rods, both below and above ground, including so called Ley Lines. Some being straight, others curved. Many years ago I wondered what a Ley Line actually was so dowsed several theories as to what they were with the following result – A Ley Line is a path used over many years by people and/or animals between two visible landmarks, the path being usually the shortest distance between those landmarks. Some of these paths were created many thousands of years ago.

Now, this is the odd thing – I also dowsed that it is not possible to find any Ley Line on a map, also that a Ley Line, unlike other lines, does not produce any energy although it can be traced on the ground.
I have never been able to find out why this should be so. Does anyone have an answer ?

I must admit that, although I have fond, on a map and on the ground, lines representing many different kinds of energy, I have never found a Ley Lne.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Geoff Stuttaford

Postby simonwheeler » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:55 pm

You may find this link of interest.
Or look at Earth Energy sections - or Archaeology- in this Forum. And no- lines on a globe are different
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:13 pm

Thanks for that, Simon, but I have dowsed that Ley Lines emit no energy and the lines that the Ley Hunters appear to be looking for do contain energy.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Geoff Stuttaford

Postby Tina » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:35 pm

Wow Great thanks so much guys got loads more reading to do. I am struggling with dowsing but i know I have to keep practicing. Do any of you use scientific equipment to find area's of geopathic stress or just dowsing rods?
Tina

Postby Tina » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:10 am

Grahame I have downloaded google earth and used the UVG grid link you provided but I am unsure how to use it. You'll have to forgive me i'm not very good with phones and computers
Tina

Postby Lyndon Ronstadt » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:39 pm

Do any of you use scientific equipment to find area's of geopathic stress or just dowsing rods?

Hi Tina,

It's occurred to me that if dowsers are dealing with ENERGY it may just be possible to pick that up electronically, but I can't claim to have tried it.

One dowser has estimated that Ley energy has a frequency between 150 and 470 MHz. So, if you know of a dude with a dipole - and a sensitive receiver ... now may prove to be your time in the sun. 8)
Lyndon Ronstadt

Postby Gray » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:17 pm

Hi Tina, Early days of BBC TOMORROWS WORLD. Someone shone a light through a crystal lens/window. They were able to measure the light energy. They switched the lamp off and the light energy could still be measured also vestige of the same energy was measured the following day. we have come a long way since then. Cheers Gray.
Gray

Postby Grahame Gardner » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:09 am

Tina wrote:Grahame I have downloaded google earth and used the UVG grid link you provided but I am unsure how to use it. You'll have to forgive me i'm not very good with phones and computers

If you click on the link near the top where it says "setting up the UVG", it should open the file in Google Earth and you will see the lines. But remember these are also not leys, but there does seem to be some correspondence with long-distance alignments that I discuss in this article.
Some other interesting Google Earth files that I've put together can be found on The Geomancy Group site, including all the classic Watkins' leys from The Ley Hunter's Companion.

Good hunting!

And pretty soon I'm going to have to split this thread and move it into the Earth Energies section... :)
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby Hazel » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:12 am

Happy New Year everybody!
My name is Hazel and I live near Dundee in Scotland. It’s 0 degrees here today and I’m sitting in front of the fire toasty warm. I have a husband of nearly fifty years bless him and two grown up children one in Edinburgh and one in Brisbane, and we are blessed with 3 beautiful grandchildren. I’m a Member of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) which keeps me well grounded.
In brief :
I’ve been dowsing for 40 years on the quiet mostly to try to control the pain of my trigeminal neuralgia which has been a problem all my adult life though I use it for lots of other things too like composing the ‘right ‘ wording for emails.
I’ve had a lot of success in various ways ranging from putting a pain blocker in place on the nerve and I’m now trying to ease the pain by touch , pressure and movement while dowsing to detect where it’s required and when the disharmony has been restored to harmony. I’m very pleased with the success this method has been bringing to me in terms of easing of the pain over the last week.
I like having Reiki and doing Chakra Meditations when I remind myself that I am a spiritual being of light and colour having a human experience.
I’d be very interested to hear from any other members to whom this speaks , and /or living in this area. I found the Forum by looking up ‘dowsing and osteopathy’ and read several interesting posts but they were from 2008.
In Friendship, Hazel
Hazel

Previous

Return to General