Missing Sophie Smith.

Ask a dowsing question, tell us your gossip, chat etc. here!

Missing Sophie Smith.

Postby mike » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:43 pm

This student went missing on Boxing Day at Gorleston Gt.Yarmouth early in the morning, and its believed she is now in the sea from reports, as the beaches are being searched.Dowsing her I get two places where she might be, one is near New College Close Gorleston where she might have family or friends, but the other place is the beach between Bacton and Happisburgh, and I go with the beach Im afraid....I hope Im wrong.
mike

Re: Missing Sophie Smith.

Postby mike » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:18 pm

I have dowsed today and its the same influence, New College Close on the east side, and on the beach north of Happisburgh and before Walcott, I believe when she went missing the tide at Yarmouth was an hour into the Ebb Tide, so anythng in the river Yare and off the beach would be swept right out to sea to the north.....I can only imagine the house east of New College Close could be a friends home or family perhaps, and I get the feeling she was depressed as she wanted a change of direction in her life, at Uni she was unhappy and wanted a different path to follow.....Anyone who is feeling depressed need to know they are NOT alone, we all feel like this from time to time, its life and we have to work past it anyway we can,seek help or talk with people you can trust....I get a name of Colman, a dog walker or someone who will find her, its something I feel, and while Im no expert on these things, I hope her family will be put at rest soon knowing whats happened and where she is.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:34 am

Cannot let this go, Im watching the news every hour to see if Sophie has been found, so I emailed the Norwich Police and told them what I dowsed after I found an address.They got in touch and I explained what I do and how it works dowsing, and they promised to check it out, so Im happy, I just wish I could go and look, its the least I can do but I dont walk much and would never manage up the dunes south of Walcott Norfolk.Hope this helps, I feel I have done something now, and I can rest knowing others will do the leg work for me, or the boys in blue in the helicopter.

I dowse Sophie is at the 5th groyne just north of Happisburgh, I hope someone walks the dog that way today, its been very windy and rough along the east coast, perhaps today more people will be out.
mike

Postby mike » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:21 pm

From the reports today Sophie has not been found, and the Police are stepping down the search for her.But local people are walking the beaches looking for her and searching empty caravans in the area of Hopton which is just down the road.A group called the UK Civil Air Patrol is going to continue searching for her from the air which is based I believe in Yorkshire, so having people looking along the coast will be good, as well as locals walking their dogs and other people involved with looking for her....I just hope she is found soon, the weather is not helping at all, rain and heavy wind is keeping folks at home in the warm.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:28 pm

Still no reports of Sophie Smith yet, I was hoping she would have been found, fingers crossed she is found sooner than later, and better still alive and well.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:08 pm

Still no reports of Sophie yet, I dont know why its taking so long for her body to wash up on the beach, only cause would be if the body was weighted down with chain or something heavy when she went in the sea, this would stop her floating to the surface....And the other thing is did she go in the sea on Boxing Day, the Police say she had planned something for Boxing Day, but was it jumping in the sea that day ? To be honest Im not sure of anything in the logic sense now, its taking too long for her body to float on the surface, unless its caught on some obstruction underwater or has been weighted down so it does not move far from where she entered the water with the tide pull ? I dowsed her near New College Close in Gorleston, and on the beach at Happisburgh, and at the moment I dont know which of them is right ? The Air Patrol is still searching when the weather is good from Yorkshire, and I know many walkers are on the look out for her along the beaches of Norfolk from Lowerstoft to Bacton, power to those folk,and in this bad weather as well,bless them all.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:46 pm

Still no reports of Sophie, I just wonder if she took weights with her when she went in the sea, she should under normal circumstances have floated to the surface already if the body was not weighted down.Or on the other hand did she go in the sea like its been reported, two possible views she wanted out of the situation she was in and unhappy at University, so disappear and make a new life somewhere...Im stuck between the two possible views, and the longer it goes on Im thinking the second one might be true, but it leaves the family broken at home without her and not knowing whats happened.
mike

Return to General