Yellowstone Park US.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

Yellowstone Park US.

Postby mike » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:46 pm

I want to keep this thread in a place where I can find it easy and post about it when I dowse it again, so I will leave it here if we all agree......The Yellowstone Park is a very powerful place where huge forces deep down move and pump magma about like its nothing, and a large dome of magma just sits in my dowsing opinion between Douglas Knob and Pitchstone Plateau in the landscape like a huge fire waiting to burst out.This area is large and circular in my opinion, with Old Faithful just to the north above this area pumping hot water out every few minutes in a cycle of rise and fall, water heated from the depths close to the caldera, which must heat the water like a kettle every few minutes to rise, and then fill and heat up enough to rise again moments later.The area is dotted with hot springs along with the largest Old Faithful, all heated from the hot magma just a few hundred feet feet below ground level at 600 feet I dowse, its a natural quake zone flexing and growing and moving with strong earth forces pushing magma to and fro along the channels deep underground....The last time I dowsed here some years ago it felt like the system was working fine flexing and changing with the pressure and would not be a problem, the only time to worry is when it cannot flex and release pressure there,thats when the top gets blown off.The magma starts at 600 feet down I dowse, so below that between those two points the large bubble of molten magma is moving and flexing, like the centre of the planet does to the phases of the Moon and other influences.Its something alive and has been active there for thousands of years, the worry is WHEN will it burst through the ground and push the molten magma out into the atmosphere.That will happen one day, when the caldera cannot release its pressure, and the magma rises in one huge thrust to push the top off the caldera and blast everything miles into the sky above, to rain fire and ash on the US for weeks till it subsides when the magma is reduced in pressure and the gases released....I will check in now and then to dowse what sort of danger the Yellowstone Park is under, try and measure the pressure levels there, to see what sort of cycle it follows if any ?

With dowsing today I asked for a level out of 100 to measure its moods, and today its at 40 the Caldera, and dowsing the area I believe gold can be found to the south west, only in the one place so far.
mike

Re: Yellowstone Park US.

Postby mike » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:43 pm

The huge caldera at Yellowstone Park I dowse starts at 600 feet, but the bubble of hot molton magma goes down 6000 feet and its 6414 yards wide across the bubble, thats one huge bomb waiting to explode if it ever gets blocked and cannot vent off its gases at places like Old Faithful, where the water rises up every few minutes in a high spray. The Old Faithful vent and the other hot lakes all help to control this powerful heat and energy from the caldera deep under ground, heating many water veins running across the area to help release this pent up force below.....Science says the idea Yellowstone will explode one day is fact, it will if the conditions change and the moltan core cannot vent off its gases and heat, the top of the caldera will just blow off along with the magma underneath leaving a huge hole in the ground, with fires and ash going high in the atmosphere blocking out the Sun for a possible year.Its a situation we have to face sometime, but that could be anytime in the future,changes in the nature of the gases and if the wild animals and birds start leaving the area will show deep rocks are cracking and the magma is forcing its way to the surface and an explosion will take place in hours/days.

Tonight I dowse the pressure of the caldera at 45, so thats an increase from yesterday
mike

Postby mike » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:53 am

I just lost the post I had written, so here I go again....Dowsing today I believe the pressure at the caldera head has reduced with the magma down to 700 feet below ground, and the gas pressure has reduced with that as well.With high ground to the north and south of the caldera I believe if Yellowtone ever erupted the main damage would be worse be in that direction, as the east and west directions are both low river valleys and would not produce the higher pressures to fling the molten magma and soil and rocks in those directions so far....The Old Faithful Geyser is on the high north side of the caldera, so its water vein must cross the magma to be heated in the manner it is, forced to erupt every few minutes with the heat pressure boiling its water and forcing it out.It would be a good thing to dowse and probe the caldera to know what its like its shape and condition and learn all you can from dowsing, the more you can learn the better you can understand what makes it tick, and what might happen if it plugs and builds pressure and explodes in the future, which it will do....The situation is alive and always moving and expanding and reducing in size and shape and pressure, to know whats its doing has to be a comfort, if the caldera changes you need to know whats going on, to prepare those around the site in case of danger to move away when the pressure grows to a dangerous level, and an explosion might happen.....Ground radar could probe the caldera and watch for changes, the same as dowsing, so anything you can do must help understand better the forces involved and the nature of the beast.

Its 18.40 hours and Yellowstone Caldera is dowsing with the magma at the same height, and same pressures of gases as early today. :mrgreen:
mike

Postby mike » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:02 pm

Dowsing the level of the caldera/pipe at the middle I dowse its magma is lower again today at 740 feet down, with the same reduced gase pressure overall.The influence of the caldera spreads out in every direction from its centre I believe, you can pick up its influence about 12000 feet in any direction,not sure if this is its harmonic or what, I do not believe its the heat signature of the caldera, so what is this I can dowse ? If the caldera does produce a harmonic then its possible to check for changes in the sound waves as things happen deep down unseen, it may even be possible over time to use the level of the harmonic to predict whats going to happen, increases or decreases in volume and gas pressure ?
mike

Postby mike » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:23 pm

Dowsing the Yellowstone Park again tonight I would say the magma in the pipe above the caldera has dropped yet again to 800 feet below the ground level, with the gas pressure as well.The water vein to the Old Faithful and the hot lakes appear to run from the west edge of the caldera uphill towards the north feeding a number of places, this has to be a large amount of water here involved as it feeds a number of different spots, all with a high boiling point which must mean it runs close to the magma chamber towards the south.Any number of lakes are to the east of Yellowstone Park, and I would question if over time the magma pipe has moved west a little over thousands of years, leaving lakes formed where the deep holes have remained ? Across the world in a number of places volcanic quake spots seem to migrate westwards over time like some islands in the Pacific Ocean, perhaps riding the tectonic plates....I need to check for a harmonic tone to Yellowstone, just to see if it does have this phenomenon, as Im sure all volcanic forces do display sound waves which match the condition of the caldera gas pressures and influence,that could show changes happening inside the magma chamber.
mike

Postby mike » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:22 pm

Magma at 650 feet below ground today where the centre of the caldera is I believe, the gases are lower, and something interesting is I dowse NO natural fault lines crossing the caldera at all.This is a natural phenomenon in my opinion, not part of any fault line stress points or movement, just a bubble of hot magma venting in a pipe towards ground level, always on the move filling and reducing in size day to day.....Its a different animal to the quakes in Iran at this time, those dont involve magma chambers, they are movement along a fault line which is active and a constant threat to Turkey and Iran and Irac because of the pressure when they slip and move causing tremors at ground level which destroy houses and buildings.
mike

Postby mike » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:54 pm

While I am not trained in any of the sciences or geology dowsing the Yellowstone Park has given me some thoughts and feeling for the place,the more you dowse a site the closer you get to understand its history and make up....I was thinking the other night how a caldera could form as it has at Yellowstone Park,and the way I believe it happened is this.Thousands of years ago the site must have been a huge volcano standing very tall and very active,and somehow it plugged enough to blow the west and east side of the volcano away, leaving the hole in the ground for the caldera to reform over hundreds of years fed from the pipe deep underground to the molten core of the planet, which little by little filled the caldera to what it is today....This caldera is really a safety valve to the core of the planet rising and falling to the pressure within the planet, which has to change to the phases of the Moon and other large bodies in space through gravity pull.So any one week or perhaps even each day the situation is very fluid with changes happening all the time here, the increase and decease of gas pressure both from the planets core and the caldera sitting above the centre planets core.With the same sort of situation in Greenland hot springs and the odd volcano erupting and perhaps yet another large caldera filled with molten magma rising and falling to the gas pressure below.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:34 pm

Dowsing the Yellowstone Caldera I dowse the magma at 800 feet below ground, with lower gas pressure, its quiet in my opinion.Above Old Faithful are Rush Lake and Lower Basin Lake to its north, and these I feel are a direct link to the caldera and are heated and in part controlling and a safety valve for the chamber, removing the heat and thus the pressure of the gases coming from the magma chamber.While they are on higher ground above the caldera in my opinion they are keeping it quiet and safe, reducing the heat levels like a car radiator in Summer.
mike

Postby mike » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:31 pm

Checking under the caldera at Yellowstone Park today I dowse the magma pipe to be 700 feet down and quiet really, I think it might be possible to check the temperature of the water at Old Faithful to record its value to compare to active and quiet times of the caldera and its pressures.This might indicate whats going on with the heat/pressure at the pipe over the caldera since it runs very close and will show how much heat is involved that moment deep down there ? Like running the hot water tap to see if the boiler is working fully or just ticking over and not at full bore. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:41 pm

Just checked the magma level inside the pipe and its at 400 feet below ground level when I just dowsed it, so its gone much higher over last week.I just wonder if its due to the Super Moon this weekend, I will be interested to check Mount Agung in Bali to see whats happening there today, if its increased the magma height in the last couple of days as well ?

Thats curious, Mount Agung is at 400 feet with magma below ground level as well, so both Yellowstone and Agung Bali are at the same levels with each of them the other side of the planet to each other ?? It has to be the Super Moon this weekend, I have to see what happens between them, if they both rise and fall together, check each of them to compare like with like, well you know what I mean. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:36 pm

Yellowstone Park magma today is at 500 feet below ground, while Mount Agung in Bali is 600 feet below the pipe, so they have a difference today at this time.And both are reducing as well with gas pressures, so it a good thing for those people who live close in my opinion.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:49 pm

BIG contrast today when I dowsed Yellowstone and Mount Agung in Bali, the Yellowstone Park site has magma at 500 feet below ground in my opinion, AND Mount Agung has magma at 1000 feet below ground level, I havent compared each other for a while, but I felt like doing it today. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:17 pm

Dowsed Yellowstone park and the magma level in the pipe is at 1200 feet there, and Mount Agung in Bali at 1500 feet in the pipe below the vent, so things are quiet today.This must change from time to time as the planet flexes and Cosmic influence of the Moon and planets puts pressure on Earths core and magma chamber,and while it vents the pressure is released and no harm done.A large quake near Alaska in the Bering Sea today may cause a Tsunami along the coast of Canada and the US, and if the pressure migrates westward it could affect Japan in the next few hours/days.
mike

Return to Mike's UFO corner