Tellurium and Rare Earth Minerals.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

Tellurium and Rare Earth Minerals.

Postby mike » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:19 pm

I have started this thread about rare Earth minerals as its not fully part of the UFO story, yes the aliens use Tellurium in their craft, which makes me believe they are solar powered, but I would like to keep the two apart more.....To open this thread I watched on Tv a video, where a British team were using a remote submarine south of the Canary Islands to drill and pull chunks of Tellurium from this mound they found on the sea floor.This Tellurium is used in the very latest solar panels to produce electricity, and along with this was other rare Earth minerals.What was very interesting was the fact this find of Tellurium was almost pure, over 50000 times more pure than the Tellurium found in China and shipped here,a real puzzle...Anyway I dowsed around and found the spot I believe where they are digging this stuff up at a position near the Tropic Seamount Atlantic Ocean, and then I opened up my search to look for other sites, and I found others in the Atlantic Ocean, but nothing close to the first site....So many British groups are very interested with this find,NOC/NERC/BGS to name a few, and Im sure many other countries are watching whats happening as well, this Tellurium is the future, not to mention the other rare minerals found.With the interest high a British team along with a Brazil company are sending out another research boat to try and understand how the sample is so pure, and what causes the deposit to be where it was, and Im sure look for other heaps of Tellurium...Anyway after I dowsed the Tellurium I found the signature was very close to stoney meteorites, and nothing like Earth rocks here, so could the Tellurium be in fact direct from space, and perhaps not part of the planet as such,but a single chunk of space rock.The report from the survey teams says the Tellurium has a coating of 3cm of sediment on the mound, this is nothing if it was here a long while in the ocean,a drilling some 200 yards from the site would allow engineers to measure the sample core and see what the sediment level is local to the find.Or a drilling at the base of the mound of Tellurium would show the depth of the find, and again a core sample of the ocean bed before the Tellurium meteorite hit the planet, and giving an age perhaps to the mound of Tellurium.A sample of the ore could be checked for its magnetic force, to see if it was here before the magnetic reversal to magnetic north, which would also date the mound.And its at 3000 meters depth, and not 1000 feet like I said first thread,so the only way to research it is with a robotic submarine, but another question is could this mound be removed without killing all the local marine life,something to think about...If you think of it perhaps millions of years ago this chunk of space rock rich in Tellurium crashed down in the Atlantic, with perhaps other bits hitting China and other places at the same time, while the chunk in the Atlantic hit water and sank like a jelly to the ocean floor, it spead out a little as it sank to form a hill of almost pure Tellurium.While the other bits that hit China must has caused a huge explosion on contact with rocks and soil and dispersed and settled as dust to mix with local rocks to form the deluted form of Tellurium we see today...Im no geologist but I think the idea holds water, the sample near Tropic Seamount that was found is like others on the planet, parts of a very rich Tellurium meteorite/astroid that crashed down years ago with those parts hitting water remining very pure, and others hitting land being tainted and deluted down with soil and local rocks.I need to dowse Comet 67P to see if it contains any Tellurium, and other Comets to see how common it is in space. 8)
Last edited by mike on Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike

Re: Tellurium and Rare Earth Minerals.

Postby mike » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:37 pm

Just dowsed Comet 67P for Tellurium and its very weak if at all, nothing like the find in the Atlantic Ocean, thats a powerful pull on the L rod, like some of the other sites across the Oceans.I want to check in the Pacific tonight for any Tellurium, it seems a good place to look, and with ocean the sample will be almost pure as it crashes in water and cools, and just drops to the ocean floor intact,says me. 8)

Yes I picked up the signiture of good Tellurium in the Pacific Ocean in a number of places, its not like every couple of miles, but one place had a patch many miles wide, thats something new for me, while most places is just yards wide so far ?
mike

Postby mike » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:08 pm

The British and Brazil teams are going to check the north east Atlantic to see if they can find more Tellurium, and see how/why the deposit near the Tropic Seamount is so pure.I think its because its direct from space and not natural to the planet, and sinking in deep water it remained very pure since it never hit rocks and soil and became tainted.As for finding more Tellurium I can only find one other site where they are going to search, from the Azores going south, and east to the Africa right down to the very bottom at Table Mountain, its a huge block of ocean with very little Tellurium there other than the site already found, and one other I believe.....Tonight I will check the east side of the Atlantic to see whats there, across from the search area off Africa, so the block with be from the Azores to the east and west of, reaching the US and Africa in one huge block right across the entire Atlantic, I will come back if its any better than the other one.I know sites exist in the north Atlantic from dowsing, but those are hundreds of miles away from this search area. 8)

Well its going to be a quiet time for the teams, nothing to the east of the Azores in my dowsing opinion from the tip of Florida right the way down south offshore.Only hit was inland in South America, one small site miles from anywhere, in my humble opinion.But the sample of Tellurium is pretty pure, not as pure as the first find, but still worth removing I imagine at 15 feet deep, without the problem of using a robotic submarine for starters, and working from a ship....Going to check the UK inland now, just because I can.

Well thats something, both the UK and Ireland are clear, but I get a hit in Wales, its another sample I believe and again about as pure as the SA one to dowsing, so it has to be worth digging to recover whats there. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:18 pm

Its interesting that both the Tellurium hits I get have come from either meteorite/astroid hitting Earth from the south direction,I just wonder if other hits show this same thing, perhaps they are all part of the same Tellurium shower ? But the one big hit in the Pacific Ocean is much larger than any others in the same area, or other places across the planet, so one size does not fit all.I need to try and find other hits on land, so I can compare, with China being the main place for exporting Tellurium.
mike

Return to Mike's UFO corner