Pitt Lake British Columbia Mystery.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

Pitt Lake British Columbia Mystery.

Postby mike » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:05 pm

The first dowse around Pitt Lake and you can feel the power and mystery of this entire area, 22 people have gone missing here during the years and nothing ever found of the bodies.People speak of the power of the mountains and canyons like they are alive and reach out to affect you, AND I believe that to a point, it makes you tread/dowse quiet like a wild animal is close and might be stalking you.
The quick dowse before along the east bank of the river I found Gold and wondered why its never been found and dug out, after all many hundreds of miners have walked these rivers and streams and woods to look for Slumachs Gold, the story of an old miner who its said found a gold mine where the nuggets were as big as walnuts.The story is he killed someone and just before he was hanged cursed his mine and all who tried to find the gold, and this story is part of the legend passed down through the years.
But this entire area is alive with forces of different nature,with some of them not nice at all, no wonder you walk this place with a little dread and fear, its not for the foolhardy or someone walking the woods unprepared, as the weather is harsh even in the summer months and can change very quick for the worse.On TV now is a video each week of FROZEN GOLD, this is the basic story of a group of men looking for Slumachs gold in the Pitt lake area, they walk each week to different places to look, working from old historic maps and tales from old miners. Its a good story to follow, and I record each programme every week, but even on TV I can feel the hostile influence of the area, its not a place where you enjoy the day out,the need to be wary is most pronounced I feel.
A quick dowse in the mountains above the lakes and I was looking over my shoulder honest, its a very hostile place where nature is brutal and only those who are fit and strong live, I had to stop after a short time dowsing as I could feel the influence of powerful forces here, perhaps a portal as ufos are reported often and old miners spoke of strange flying craft and lights in the sky at night. I have been meaning to return here but its not something I look forward to,yes its interesting and special, but not if I am drawn down some path I dont want to walk..
mike

Re: Pitt Lake British Columbia Mystery.

Postby mike » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:33 pm

If you dowse the area of Pitt Lake from a good distance, the Ley energy of that place and the mountains show a domino board sort of Ley pattern across the entire area, every so often both north to south and east to west lines cross at or close to the same distance apart.This means any place in any direction you will have powerful places where these natural forces meet and cross, and these sites do affect the brain when you pass close or camp close to where they cross each other.This means anyone could become affected enough to disregard their safety or makes silly decisions that might lead to them being harmed, not using the mountain knowledge or thinking they can make it across the river when its in full flood.
The land both sides of the river above and north which runs to the lake must at times carry huge amounts of water when its been raining in the mountains either side, this over time should carry lots of gold towards the lake, but reports say the Pitt area is NOT known for its gold found there. I dowsed the east side of the river north of the lake and found places where gold is,feeding into the river, so in my opinion its there, but perhaps just not found yet. Im taking it slow here because I can feel things you dont want to mess with, protected or not. This entire area has had in the past hundreds of miners visit with some striking if rich, while many returned home broke, and some not returning ever again. Its a wild wild place for sure, going there with little or no local knowledge could prove fatal, and the fact wild animals roam this area does not help, so you need training in all sorts of skills to stay alive without doubt. Come back soon here.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:19 pm

I look first from a distance and then zoom in to avoid too much at once, its easy to back off then...Two places away from Pitt Lake I dowse with what I think are the same family of BIGFOOT or Forest People, two groups close together, but far enough apart to be alone if you hunt and have to forage.I will just say close to Highway 99, thats close enough, I dont know if they are protected here, and I always say hunt if you wish, BUT only with a camera...Quesnal Lake Airport close to here I dowse an alien craft crashed 70 years ago on the south shore of the lake, its 50 feet down I believe with barren rocks/soil leaving a scare on the land....West of Judicator Lake I dowse two places where the gold mother load is above the site and both hold loads of the yellow iron enough to keep you very happy, over time it has to have flushed downhill leaving as much below as above the claim. This is the same condition along the west side of the river down from the mountains I dowsed first time, you have two places fed by the one mother load, I imagine over time it would all flush downhill, so where you still have two spots, the claim/gold is young and newish ? Its my bedtime now, need my eight hours beauty sleep. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:05 pm

Just had a quick look west of Judicator Lake and found 4 other places where gold is located along the same rough line, never checked for quartz here, but might have this line along the quartz vein, something I need to check, as the two are often found together in the earth...I will check for any other alien/ufo sites later, not in the mood now, boy its a wild place for sure, you need a hard hat as the mountains climb right over your head most places. I can understand why so many people have gone missing here over the years, its like Wales on steroids !! Wild but beautiful in its way, but it has this feeling I cannot explain away, something dark and wild is lurking close, perhaps not true evil, just unknown and different to anything gone before for me I have dowsed/sensed ?
mike

Postby mike » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:14 pm

Very interesting thing tonight, found a place where the Forest People influence is very strong along with alien influence, like they are being watched or visited or fed ? The FP signature goes right along the valley from the site either way, but the area is very steep and I just wonder if caves exist here in the mountain side perhaps, to offer them cover.I will say its close to Pukuikul Lake, but thats as close as I will go, I have no wish to get one killed as a trophy. While places with gold are all over, the distance between places is large, and the country is VERY hard, so mining will be a problem, but some are good amounts of gold and shallow, so they can be worked.
mike

Postby mike » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:37 pm

Im back and will take another look around Pitt Lake, but I already know its not a good place to be looking, something is not right here, I dowse looking over my shoulder honest,so you tread slow and easy with caution believe me.Its like nothing I have ever dowsed before, its not out and out evil, its something that does not like people, and might be protected by a Native Curse. I think thats it, a number of places are close to special sites which the native people would have wanted protected from all others visiting here,so the Earth Mother would intervein and keep all others away if she was asked....I have had a sign, Im keeping away, I think the story above to be true, and I respect the sign to stay away from Pitt Lake area.
mike

Postby mike » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:45 pm

Its my last post here folks sorry, I got a sign yesterday to make me believe I should leave all well alone, I respect the views and feelings of others involved here going back many years.And its not my part to say they are right or wrong, but as a dowser I respect their wishes and will not probe or post anymore of things around Pitt Lake and the countryside close to here.
mike

Return to Mike's UFO corner