Googles Sea Monster.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

Googles Sea Monster.

Postby mike » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:00 pm

Looked at the Youtube video and I dowse it a USO, its not greys but has the Crystal and Mica influence when you check it out.The so called flippers are a part nose cone for deep diving with another on its blind side, to protect the craft in great depths.It might be a more modern Baltic Anomaly collecting Gold from the sea floor, I believe it to be a remote craft with no life forms inside...I imagine in flight the two nose cones turn back to form a sort of wing after it leaves the sea to return perhaps to the Mother Ship, OR its hidden base on the planet...The large green area is not part of the craft, but perhaps something drawn up from the Ocean floor, making the craft about 40 yards long.
mike

Re: Googles Sea Monster.

Postby mike » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:59 pm

Tonight I looked around Deception Island where its claimed the USO was found, but to be honest I cannot find it looking just off shore.BUT I went around the island and found in the Google pictures 4 places where ufos are in the frames, dowsing with all the alien influence. NOT only that but with all the ufo craft on the east side of the island, I checked out the island and I believe a base is situated on its east side near the centre lake/ocean at the Google position of 62 55 51 24 S 60 35 51 74 W.With the island like a horse shoe shape the east side has 4 places where ufos can be seen, they are not ice burgs folks floating in the ocean at 69 55 35 43 S 60 30 55 69 W and 62 55 45 30 S 60 30 43 49 W and 62 56 28 62 S 60 30 20 5 W and 62 57 36 92 S 60 29 31 74 W. The base on the island looks like an overhang on the cliff edge, with to its right a cleft in the rocks going back again with alien influence here as well,and with the weather so extreme here nobody will trouble the aliens much, a great place to call home under ground, where they are happy anyway.
mike

Postby mike » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:10 pm

The picture on Google shows the craft with whats claimed are flippers, but if you look at the flippers, its a perfect shape to the front of the craft given another one comes in on the hidden side to form a protective shield for the front of the USO. The top of the object has two straight lines going back to form the cabin/control centre, while the nose of the object has small black circles which could be water nozzles or weapons, a bright light is where any fishes eyes would be protected set back in the streamline body....It does not dowse greys, but has 2 of the 4 influences I find in alien craft here on the planet, good enough for me.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:56 pm

I remember when one group of US Navy were off Florida on exercise and they chased an unknown craft at 20000 feet doing 150 knots, and they sort of followed the target for three days it was reported, never got close but they could track it.I wonder just what alien craft can do underwater, as they seem to be VERY happy under the ocean and well as in the air.The US Navy base in Puerto Rico which is only a small place was reported to have these fast underwater craft visit often in the deep water channels there, and I well remember dowsing an alien target in the trench close to PR for over six weeks in the same position ?? Both the US and Russia have listening posts all over the North Atlantic, watching and recording each others underwater craft in case of future conflict, the thought these alien craft buzz about at will is a worry, in case one nation does not know aliens are here and active.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:48 pm

Dowsing the Deception Island tonight I dowse the entrance where its like an overhead cliff to a depth of 20 feet, with a tunnel going down to at least a 1000 feet, dont know how long its been there, perhaps for many hundreds of years.I well remember in 1945 a US TASK FORCE being sent to Antarctica to look for any possible NAZI forces there, and was sent packing by some powerful race who told them to go or die, so they left, could it be these alien races ? The US Admiral interviewed afterwards said the US should be prepared for an enemy foe that could fly pole to pole in hours at fantastic speeds, now what does that remind you of ?
mike

Postby mike » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:14 pm

I looked all around the Deception Island and could only find a spot on the west coast of the island where it matched the sea monster/object seen on Google..So I dowsed Googles own web site and they say its position is 63 2 56 73 S 60 57 32 38 W and that is a long way S/W of the island in deep ocean, so I will take a look later and come back if I have anything to add.

Yes I found it and for me it has no life forms either alien or of this planet and natural, it dowses with Mica and Crystal which for me is a type of glass fibre tube to pass data at high speed, the sort of thing any alien craft would have. We have to assume the aliens are far far ahead of us in every way, since their race is SO much older, with the question really, who was here first on the planet, them or us ? The object coming from the sea has a large area around where its very green and disturbed, like something had just popped up from great depth, and the white bar across the back underneath the object looks for me like some sort of engine.Google has released this pictures when it never needed to, I just wonder whats behind the move ?

Just remembered the Google UFO over Cape Town, and while the videos no longer on Youtube, I dowsed again the picture and it has all the influence of the greys and what I see over Bedworth most days, sorry Google for doubting you.Its good PR but I thought they was pulling a fast one perhaps with the object off Deception Island, but how did they miss the UFOs off the east of the Island ? :oops:

Correction....S/W of Deception Island, sorry. The more I think of it the more I believe quartz will one day store more data than anything we have today, even form the circuit board with its lattice work of lines.
Last edited by mike on Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:50 pm

I dont think a direct link is here with the Google Monster story and what I am about to post on, but without doubt things are going on World Wide we know nothing of, and its important to be aware of.The Google object is perhaps 30 to 40 yards long from what I work out, its a small craft compared to some that are mining the worlds ocean floors in the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, a sort of Baltic Anomaly type of alien USO but on a huge size these mining alien craft...If you look on Google to the sea off LA USA you can see hundreds of lines, where something like a tractor has drove along the seabed for hundreds of miles in straight lines,digging up the ocean bed and leaving behind spoil mounds.In the Pacific and off Brazil on the ocean floor these tracks run for hundreds perhaps thousands of miles in pretty straight lines, and they are NOT Earth fault lines either, okay the odd one or two might be, but they dont show machine tracks like a bulldozer, and spoil heaps every few hundred yards....Something is mining planet Earths ocean floor in a number of places, and where Google has fogged the picture/area you can see the start and stop tractor lines continue for miles and miles, with in places round objects measured to miles across are working in very deep water of the Pacific and in the Atlantic as well.I noticed this years ago and made the comment then we were being mined perhaps for rare minerals or gold deposits, but I just checked the Pacific and saw all the tracks again, and thought its time to mention it on the forum like I do having a big mouth. :lol: :lol: These objects mining are I believe beyond the scope of any nation here, so it only leaves one other possible race or races,and no prize if you guess aliens folks, the huge size of these objects leaving tractor lines are miles across, but the question is they are here working now 24/7, but for how long have they been here I wonder.
mike

Return to Mike's UFO corner