Unknown Swedish Meteorite.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

Unknown Swedish Meteorite.

Postby mike » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:34 pm

phys.org › Astronomy & Space › Space Exploration
A new type of meteorite has been found in a Swedish quarry that is very very old and unknown to science all over the world, and dowsing it I found that it is unique and special. It predates most of the other meteorites I have seen on the Internet, and contains new things from the far reaches of space Im sure, but what interests me is another new asteroid found has a very close dowsing signature and thats 101955 Asteroid Bennu. This asteroid is proving a problem for science as its approach is very close to planet Earth, and Osiris Rex(NASA ) is planning a space probe to try and collect samples of this asteroid to see what we face.Its approach is something like 278867 miles which in space terms is VERY close, too close for comfort.The science people tell us Bennu is like the Sutters Mill meteorite, but I would say its twice as dense, and having a 1600 feet girth if that hit it would do a huge amount of damage....Those underground buildings both Canada and the US have built at least a mile underground would offer some protection, lets just hope it misses us next pass or breaks up in the upper atmosphere, or burns up next pass of the Sun and cannot be a danger to anything. We have as a planet been very lucky for millions of years not being hit with anything larger than small waves of meteorites from the tails of passing Comets, lets hope it stays that way, its in Gods hands......If you see Brian Cox getting in a taxi shouting, get me to the Welsh Slate Mines, start to worry.. :lol:
mike

Re: Unknown Swedish Meteorite.

Postby mike » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:44 pm

No I did a double take of the new meteorite and the Comet Bennu and they are not the same influence or signature today, the Comet is much older of the two, but according to the Internet the Comet Bennu will become a problem for us in the future with its close pass to the planet.The magnetic pull of planet Earth MAY change the Comets path to an even closer return next time it comes past, and inside the Moon is close enough thank you. :roll:
mike

Return to Mike's UFO corner